PDA

View Full Version : Water Missing

mrobinson74
09-16-12, 01:57 PM
Just curious if anyone else has this happening or if it is a bug.....I always make sure I water 10 crops and verify it before going to the next neighbor......If i return to their farm during the same day some of them say I still have any where from 1-4 waters left.....I thought I was just being careless but have been paying very close attention for like 4 weeks now making sure 10 crops are watered and it still seems to do it on a lot of my neighbors...this morning it happened on a neighbor that had no crops watered but me and I made sure it was 10 and stayed there a little while just to be sure I am not going too fast....when I returned to their farm there was only 8 waters on their crops and it said I had 2 more left

samizmyne
09-16-12, 02:00 PM
Who knows! I had a comment on my wall that I was full, and there were plenty of crops unwatered at the time they visited my farm! I thought that was strange. Unless they just got lazy and made that up.

WendingWanderer
09-16-12, 03:22 PM
There are 3 possible reasons for this:

1. Someone else is watering at the same time as you, and gets to a crop before you do. The "drop counter" says you watered it, but it was already watered, so your water doesn't count. (Note, aside from crop maturation, the screen doesn't show what else is happening.)

2. If you are watering already mature crops, your neighbor may have harvested the crop before you watered it. Again, the "drop counter" says you watered it but..

3. Computer glitch

mrobinson74
09-16-12, 03:29 PM
Thank you all....the one this morning was freshly planted...when I went back about 10 min later there were no other waters...sounds like a glitch...