PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the new update - but anyone with problem cooking food?

Unregistered
11-24-10, 05:28 AM
Thank you TL for the update first of all...

But has anyone else found a problem in cooking particular foods? For me, 70% of the food that I try to cook will crash my game.

Let me explain clearly, I'll try to cook...for example the Clam Chowder, I would select it and then the game would just crash (exit), I'll pretty much have to restart the game over and over and over until the thing decides that it wants to cook.

Anyone else have this problem?

Unregistered
11-24-10, 06:48 AM
Thank you TL for the update first of all...

But has anyone else found a problem in cooking particular foods? For me, 70% of the food that I try to cook will crash my game.

Let me explain clearly, I'll try to cook...for example the Clam Chowder, I would select it and then the game would just crash (exit), I'll pretty much have to restart the game over and over and over until the thing decides that it wants to cook.

Anyone else have this problem?

No, I haven't had this prob

I'm on iPad.

Did you try powering your device off after installing today's update? Then power back on and try again?

I shut the iPad right off every time I instal an update from anything, just to be sure the update takes ok

If not, sounds like a new issue. What's your device, as wondering if it's device specific?

Unregistered
11-24-10, 07:05 AM
No, I haven't had this prob

I'm on iPad.

Did you try powering your device off after installing today's update? Then power back on and try again?

I shut the iPad right off every time I instal an update from anything, just to be sure the update takes ok

If not, sounds like a new issue. What's your device, as wondering if it's device specific?

I'm on iPhone 4, it's been happening for agessss but just never posted it on the forum.

A lot of the food items are like that for me, I'm forced to be able to cook only 30-40% of the foods across all 3 types of cooking appliances. If I select a certain kind, the game just exits and I have to load the game again, at which point if I try to cook that certain food again, same process just repeats itself.