PDA

View Full Version : game shuts down when i use the bread oven

lvstigger
09-16-12, 08:08 AM
I am on level 18 and I got the bread oven....used it twice no poblem then when I try to make french bread for a second time it closes down....I put. It storage and brought out a regular oven...so everything else works fine...getting tips.....making other food ...etc....just when I use the bread oven and I'm trying to finish a goal.....I would just skip but I don't have enough gems......

greygull
09-16-12, 08:10 AM
Have you tried restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

lvstigger
09-16-12, 11:18 AM
Thx. Yes I tried restarting my phone but I don't know how to I don't no how to reinstall the game without losing my current game......I had to reinstall on my kindle a while back and had to start over again.....so I'm hesitant to uninstall an my phone......can u u help me on how to do that without starting over? Thx

kooky panda
09-16-12, 11:31 AM
Thx. Yes I tried restarting my phone but I don't know how to I don't no how to reinstall the game without losing my current game......I had to reinstall on my kindle a while back and had to start over again.....so I'm hesitant to uninstall an my phone......can u u help me on how to do that without starting over? Thx
If you uninstall, you should be able to go back to the app store and reinstall. Your current game should be there.
Your games are saved on Team Lavas Servers under your storm ID.

lvstigger
09-16-12, 11:49 AM
Great...I did it that and it seems to have fixed the problem....thanks again!!