PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update 12

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 07:00 AM
Sorry for posting late did you like this weeks restaurant story weekly update post it here I like it for sure

maggieyyli
09-16-12, 07:08 AM
Though I have no plan to buy these boxes, I have to say these boxes are of very good quality.

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 07:13 AM
Though I have no plan to buy these boxes, I have to say these boxes are of very good quality. I bought a Box in hope of the
Bowling things I didn't get them

queentina3
09-16-12, 07:55 AM
I voted Kind Of because while I LOVE all the items in the box (except the Statue) the point of them being in a BOX detracts me from liking it a bit. I refuse to purchase BOXES anymore. If TL had offered those items out of the BOX, I would have purchased as many as I could with the 64 gems I have on hand. Probably a good thing, as I think I'd rather use them on Halloween Decor instead. :)

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 07:58 AM
I voted Kind Of because while I LOVE all the items in the box (except the Statue) the point of them being in a BOX detracts me from liking it a bit. I refuse to purchase BOXES anymore. If TL had offered those items out of the BOX, I would have purchased as many as I could with the 64 gems I have on hand. Probably a good thing, as I think I'd rather use them on Halloween Decor instead. :) I will purchase some gems on Halloween