PDA

View Full Version : improvements

Unregistered
06-20-10, 06:45 PM
Hi I am really enjoying the game farmland... what I would like to see is 1) to be able to get different color of houses and sheds along with the fence and haybales..barns should stay red (traditional) 2) I would really like to be able to delete neighbors that dont really seem to play like on all other storm8 games. I do like the short thread for the newsfeed. is there anyway to turn items without having to move them and great idea with the flowers!!! I like the fact that I dont have to harvest them.... another helpful idea would be to incorporate shorter harvest like 1 1/2 hour and 1 hour. you can add herbs for these lol anyway enjoying the game.. I have all storm 8 games but have seemed to be taking a break now lol thanks again for your time

brandonwayne1715
06-22-10, 09:38 PM
I think the biggest flaw to this game vs other storm 8 games is the fact that there seems no way to rid yourself of a useless neighbor.... plz fix this with an update soon

Unregistered
06-23-10, 03:29 AM
It would be great if we are able to
1) delete or remove rude neighbours.
2) indication of times of visits that we have done to our neighbours as I have a few neighbours with the same name and may miss out watering for them
3)change of background music