PDA

View Full Version : Found a new theory!!!!!

shahed12
09-16-12, 05:19 AM
I somethimes reinstall the game before I breed something.
when I first started I got a wild on my first try
my sister uninstalled it for more space(music) but I reinstalled it and I got an EAGLE
the next time I stopped playing it for a week and when I came back I got a parakeet ,later ANOTHER EAGLE.THEN ANOTHER WILD
the next time I had to uninstall it because of a force close and I got a mindvolt,AND THEN A AETHER after that I got another mindvolt.
now I got a mermaid(12 hours still breeding)
so my theory is when uninstall the game and download it again ur luck is back all my level 7,8,9 neighbors got a rare on their first try and than it takes them like 50 trys for another rare so its if u reintall the game ur luck is back.
for proof visit my island
>shahed12<thank u and good luck

smiley326
09-16-12, 05:51 AM
Good theory...

karach
09-16-12, 09:38 AM
woo, interesting theory, I'll try it when I finish my N times firestorm, thanks a lot

stormy168
09-16-12, 10:05 AM
lol the theories are getting more and more crazy these days arent they. ill give it a try tho lol

vanillaheaven
09-16-12, 11:02 AM
Woooow! I think you really might be on to something :) I've been getting mostly commons for the past week, and now I got a firestorm!! That's super rare ^^ I uninstalled the game, waited about five minutes, then installed the game again and bred Athletic with Fairy.

... I'm not suuuuper happy, cause I was hoping to get a diamond, but still... Super rare! I'll have to try this again :D thanks for the idea shahed12 :)

MazShaddix
09-16-12, 12:33 PM
Firestorm ain't rare it's common, I always get it, now a familiar is rare to get, tho I got it second time trying after going for another poison lol

shahed12
09-16-12, 05:32 PM
Woooow! I think you really might be on to something :) I've been getting mostly commons for the past week, and now I got a firestorm!! That's super rare ^^ I uninstalled the game, waited about five minutes, then installed the game again and bred Athletic with Fairy.

... I'm not suuuuper happy, cause I was hoping to get a diamond, but still... Super rare! I'll have to try this again :D thanks for the idea shahed12 :)
good luck on the diamond I gave up after it but the uninstalling thing works I got a scorpian while trying for a diamond(I forgot about it)
I just tried for a honeybee and I got my 3rd eagle now :D