PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand teamlavas reply.

LalaSmooth
09-16-12, 03:53 AM
Okay so I emailed them last night regarding how I wanted my old bakery and old storm ID back
I gave them both my IDS and device name and the level and the name of game I wanted transferred.

They emailed me back saying ''I needed to make a temporary ID or they were unable to transfer my data and everything across''

Now they won't email me back :(

LalaSmooth
09-16-12, 03:55 AM
We would be happy to help restore your original account.

To access your original account please reply with the following:
1) Please create a new temporary Storm8 ID on your current device (the device you want your original Storm8 ID sent to):
2) Your Storm8 ID from your old device (the one you want recovered):
3) The name of the game(s) you are referring to:
4) The approximate balance of Gems, Gold Bars, City/Club Cash from the game(s) you want recovered:

To make a new temporary Storm8 ID on your new/current device so that we can locate it for the transfer, please go in game and visit Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. As Storm8 IDs are unique, the Storm8 ID on your new device will be different from your original Storm8 ID that you want to recover from the previous device. Once you have provided us with BOTH of the Storm8 IDs and the other information, we will attempt the transfer from our end.

333paddington
09-16-12, 04:52 AM
You need to download the games ou want on your new device, and give them a new storm8 name. Then email TL again with the new storm name. Then our old games will be put onto our new device, overtaking the newly downloaded ones.

333paddington
09-16-12, 04:53 AM
My "y" doesn't seem to be working properly, sorry

sunnyazchica
09-16-12, 07:27 PM
You create a new one so they can connect the old game to the new game. When they do that, then when you open the game, you have your old game with your old ID back. Who knows what happens to that new ID but you have your original game & ID. That is what they did forme.

sehana
09-17-12, 03:13 PM
Or you can transfer the game yourself which is much quicker.