PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue with a certain quest resetting

chabelisx
09-15-12, 10:16 PM
The quest "My Best Friend's Wedding" keeps resetting back to "Pt.3" each time I try and progress further into the quest. It doesn't matter if I try ordering the fastest possible clothing lines and try and get it done as fast as possible.. I progress to about Pt.8 before it resets back, it's getting a little frustrating and I'd like to be able to finish it and claim my reward.

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

kooky panda
09-16-12, 06:36 AM
Try restarting your device.
If still issues, delete and redownload the game.
Make sure you are playing on the Fashion World Fashion game. It is the most current version for Fashion.

chabelisx
09-25-12, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately I tried all that and the quest still does the same thing.. not quite sure what else I can do :(

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:39 PM
After you do the goal, go and visit a neighbor then come back and see if the goal sticks.

other than that, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to check you game.

chabelisx
10-05-12, 05:58 PM
That actually worked, thanks! :)

HKitty95
10-09-12, 08:23 PM
I'm also having issues with this goal. I have been stuck on goal 5 for 2 days. I have hired the wedding photographer, but I need to order 20 tops (which I've ordered about 100 so far) and only 2 have counted towards the goal. It also says I can order dresses, but won't count towards goals either.

I'm also stuck on Celebrity Stylist part 4... I have tried to display 10 dresses (have displayed about 50 or so) and it is not counting towards the goal. I have 2 White Flower Dresses, but I don't want to place those incase those don't count towards the goal, since they take so long to finish. Any suggestions?

lioness9073
10-11-12, 08:21 PM
I don't have any of the goals....I downloaded the game after updating to iOS 6. I'm playing on iPad 2. The version date I see in App Store says May 24th. Is there a way 2 get the goals?

kooky panda
10-11-12, 08:24 PM
I don't have any of the goals....I downloaded the game after updating to iOS 6. I'm playing on iPad 2. The version date I see in App Store says May 24th. Is there a way 2 get the goals?
There are no new current goals for IOS right now.