PDA

View Full Version : Infinity + Fire/Forest/Air... can you get the diamond hybrids this way?

auroracon
09-15-12, 07:21 PM
This is probably a silly question but is it possible to get the diamond hybrids using infinity? I know everyone calls them the "diamond" hybrids, but the Infinity and Diamond have the same element...

And if so, is it really just breeding Infinity and Fire that gets you Crusader? (and air gold, and forest quetzel)?

Because I keep getting fires every time I try it and even though it's only like 5 seconds breed time, i don't want to sit here doing this all night if it's not actually possible...

Also, does anyone know what the breed time is for forest and air?

And what would happen if I bred the Infinity with magic? Would I just get a magic? or Infinity with a hybrid like Charm? Either a fire or magic? Or crusader?

Thanks!

auroracon
09-15-12, 07:26 PM
wow okay never mind! I just changed up my fire to my level 4 and first shot just got 44 hour breed time! man this is so my lucky day!

though now I need to save up for another diamond habitat :/ unless a crusader can be placed in a red one?

LilMzB4Life
09-15-12, 08:33 PM
Diamond hybrids can be placed in regular habitats of the basic element used to breed them. Ex. Crusader can be placed in fire habitat.

jackie2006
09-15-12, 09:01 PM
Diamond hybrids can be placed in regular habitats of the basic element used to breed them. Ex. Crusader can be placed in fire habitat.
yes, you can placed diamond hybrids in regular habitats but you will lose your money due to the coin capacity of the habitat. after over nite your crusader on red habitat makes max 2,500 coins instead of 20,000 coins in diamond habitat.
So it is better to have your diamond or diamond hybrid in diamond habitat