PDA

View Full Version : Floating oven

kwhales
09-15-12, 04:19 PM
I have the cooktop oven and it keeps floating. I lower it and the next time I log into the game it's floating again. I have seen this stove do the same thing for some of my neighbors. It only seems to happen to this type oven and when it's against the wall. Any help???

greygull
09-15-12, 04:44 PM
Is your device and the game on the most current versions? This seemed to have stopped after Home was updated.

marrrina
09-15-12, 04:47 PM
Are you on the latest version of the game? I did have that issue before but not after the update, plus it was also just a one time thing for me.

perit
09-15-12, 04:59 PM
To get my oven to stop floating, I had to put it into storage and then place it again.

mattyboo1
09-15-12, 05:04 PM
Here is my home http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389/mattyboo1/1bcee4a6.jpg

mattyboo1
09-15-12, 05:05 PM
See how the ovens are stacked

queentina3
09-16-12, 06:31 AM
I noticed Stormie's place hasn't updated to the newest version as when I visitied his ovens were floating too. Stormie, you tell us to update, maybe you should take your own advice? :p

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 07:50 AM
I'm updated to the latest version I still have floating ovens though

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 07:51 AM
Is your device and the game on the most current versions? This seemed to have stopped after Home was updated. it's still happening can your report it over to teamlava

queentina3
09-16-12, 08:28 AM

Try storing them, then force close, uninstall/reinstall, then only pull 1 out and see if it still floats.

kooky panda
09-16-12, 10:59 AM
This has been corrected in the most current version.
As queen suggested try storing then bringing back out.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.
If still issues, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 12:19 PM
If still issues, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

I just stored them and brought them back out and issue fixed http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389/mattyboo1/5602eaf0.jpg

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 12:20 PM

Thanks kooky

kwhales
09-17-12, 05:07 PM
I took the advice I saw on another thread, and stored it then placed it again. It seems to have worked. It seems to be a problem alot of players are still having. I have the latest update and new iphone. At least its staying grounded now.