PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have this problem???

queentina3
09-15-12, 12:07 PM
Ok, so I was trying to move my soap dish and in the process of going from my kitchen area to my bathroom, the bugger disappeared. It is SOMEWHERE in my house, but for the life of me I can't FIND IT. The thing is so DARN tiny that one little tiny movement of your finger and "POOF" it's gone.

I checked my storage and where the other soap dishes are for sale, and it isn't there, so it's somewhere in my house. I've tried tapping EVERYWHERE, I've MOVED EVERYTHING, and I still can't find it.

Has anyone run into this problem before? Where you've moved something tiny and its got lost on you? If so, HOW did you find the item?

I've even tried moving other items up against those tiny partitions in the hopes that it would alert me to my missing soap dish, but alas, that hasn't worked.

So, any help anyone can provide, I'd appreciate it. ;)

greygull
09-15-12, 12:21 PM
I've heard, sometimes things have ended up outside (not sure if it was front or back yards). Have you tried looking around out there also? :)

queentina3
09-15-12, 12:24 PM
Yes, but it's green and blends in well. Maybe I should just store everything and see if I can spot it that way. If you go by my house, see if you can see it, maybe it's only hiding from me. LMAO!!!

greygull
09-15-12, 12:28 PM
I'll go take a look now ;)

queentina3
09-15-12, 12:30 PM
AHA! I found it! It ended up behind the wardrobe in the bedroom. Jeez....................

greygull
09-15-12, 12:32 PM
I saw a few spots where it could be hiding. Grab a large item (one of the big rugs would probably work great), and start dragging it against the small walls, especially in the kitchen and living room. If it go stuck right next to a wall, you may not see it. And double check in from of the counter island.

greygull
09-15-12, 12:32 PM
Ok, yay for finding it!

queentina3
09-15-12, 12:33 PM
I've stored it and I'm never going to use it again. It isn't worth the hassle of losing it again. In fact, I'm swearing off all small items like that, so the coffee cup will have to go! :p

AnnasCoffee
09-17-12, 07:19 AM
I lose my tea cups all the time :(. I even resorted to storing an entire room once to find it. I try to remember not to move a teacup from one room to another... Then I might have to store two rooms to find it !

queentina3
09-17-12, 10:14 AM
I lose my tea cups all the time :(. I even resorted to storing an entire room once to find it. I try to remember not to move a teacup from one room to another... Then I might have to store two rooms to find it !

Good gracious, those things are tiny. One of the things that annoys me is that when you rotate a room, just to see how it may look turned another way, you lose your wallpaper and the items that were on your wall and then you have to pull them out of storage again. I've been doing so much rearranging the last few days that I finally just stored my whole house and then once I had the rooms where I wanted, I started pulling things out of storage again. LOL

kooky panda
09-17-12, 11:21 AM

LOL .. I had to do this twice!!

queentina3
09-18-12, 05:32 AM
LOL .. I had to do this twice!!

OMG, that sucks Kooky, but oohhh so funny. LOL!!!!

BTW, does anyone notice that the pool is dirty? If you zoom in really close, and especially look at the deep end, you'll see what looks like algea on the bottom. At first I thought it was just the waves of the pool being shadowed on the bottom, but it doesn't match with the lighter blue waves.

I think we need a pool boy to clean that thing up, don't you?