PDA

View Full Version : this game will not stop crashing! so frustrated

catrint
09-15-12, 05:46 AM
Every time I try to do even the simplest thing, the game crashes. It has crashed probably over 20 times in the past hour. I can't stand this. I can't progress because if I try and level up, it crashes. If I try and view goals, it crashes, if I try and view profile, it crashes, if I try and accept a neighbour request, it crashes, if I try and place an item, it crashes!

marrrina
09-15-12, 06:36 AM
Have you deleted it and reinstalled?

ButterPanda
09-15-12, 12:29 PM
try deleting the game app and reinstalling it from the app store, then restart your device. Also make sure you are playing on a strong Wi-Fi connection.

ejm8175
09-18-12, 10:23 AM
This happened to me too since last Thursday. Un-installing and re-installing the game did not help at all.

kooky panda
09-18-12, 10:36 AM
Check under menu- help and make sure your version number at the bottom of the screen is 1.0.2.

ejm8175
09-18-12, 03:13 PM
I cannot check my version number because it cashes before I can do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game just now but no luck. Crashed right away.

greygull
09-18-12, 03:45 PM
I cannot check my version number because it cashes before I can do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game just now but no luck. Crashed right away.

What device are you on?

ejm8175
09-18-12, 05:04 PM
iPad version 5.1.1

kooky panda
09-18-12, 05:09 PM
iPad version 5.1.1

Try syncing your Ipad to itunes. Sometimes this helps with issues.
Also force close out any apps running in the background.

Are you playing any other TL games? If so are they running okay?

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

queentina3
09-18-12, 05:30 PM
Also make sure you update your iTunes to version 10.7.

ejm8175
09-18-12, 05:40 PM
I am playing a bunch of Story, Bakery, Restaurant, City Metro and more. None of them has the problem with Home Design. I will try syncing my iPad with iTunes and will get back to you with the result. Thanks for your help.

ejm8175
09-18-12, 06:22 PM
Sorry to report that the game is still crashing. I have updated my iTunes, close out all the unwanted games in the background and also sync my iPad still not working.

kooky panda
09-18-12, 06:33 PM
Sorry to report that the game is still crashing. I have updated my iTunes, close out all the unwanted games in the background and also sync my iPad still not working.
You will need to email support to have the look into your game.

queentina3
09-18-12, 06:34 PM

I would email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game at this point.

greygull
09-18-12, 09:04 PM
You can check your game version by going into the App Store, and searching for the game. I think it will show the version number on the left side, under the picture of the app.

ejm8175
09-19-12, 03:40 AM
You will need to email support to have the look into your game.

I have report this problem to the support team almost every day since last Thursday. All I get from them is they will send my problem to the engineeris. The last email I got from the support team is there is no update available. So I think I have to quit the game. Very disappointed.