PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

alli1616
09-14-12, 08:52 PM
The new rooms are sooooo big. That's ok, but the furniture needs to be bigger then. And we need more furniture!!!!

perit
09-15-12, 07:01 AM
I too think the rooms are enormous compared to the furniture size. That is one reason why I like the 6x6 room.

alli1616
09-15-12, 08:53 PM
Do you know which one they are calling that now?

alli1616
09-15-12, 08:54 PM
I think it's the "lounge"

kokopelligirl80
09-17-12, 06:38 PM
I like the variety of room sizes but agree they need more furniture if they are going to have the bigger rooms. Plus, increased land expansion size would be nice. And an I crazy but was it a whole lot easier to decide what room you wanted when they had the dimensions instead of the cheesy names for the rooms

koselig
09-17-12, 09:44 PM
I like the variety of room sizes but agree they need more furniture if they are going to have the bigger rooms. Plus, increased land expansion size would be nice. And an I crazy but was it a whole lot easier to decide what room you wanted when they had the dimensions instead of the cheesy names for the rooms

Totally agree with the room names. I came to the forum to see if anyone has made a handy list correlating the sizes with the new names, which I only noticed today. How confusing!

xoxjenn
09-17-12, 10:16 PM
I agree that the room names were better when they were just the dimensions! But I don't think the rooms are too big. :/ I think they are the perfect size, actually, & a few seem really small.

perit
09-18-12, 06:13 AM
Most, if not all, of the room names are listed with their size on the Reference thread.

kooky panda
09-18-12, 07:59 AM
Totally agree with the room names. I came to the forum to see if anyone has made a handy list correlating the sizes with the new names, which I only noticed today. How confusing!

Most, if not all, of the room names are listed with their size on the Reference thread.
We are trying to get a list together on the Reference thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34610-Home-Design-Reference-Thread)

kokopelligirl80
09-18-12, 04:18 PM
We are trying to get a list together on the Reference thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34610-Home-Design-Reference-Thread)

But I shouldn't have to go to a reference thread just to know the size of the room!

lareinema
09-18-12, 07:20 PM
The master bath is insanely large, and I haven't seen the master bedroom size yet.

meme1098
09-19-12, 12:43 PM
If the MBed & Mbath are 6x6, which is huge, you should have some king sized beds to choose from. Maybe extra large wardrobes & dressers. Or you would have to buy 2 of each. Maybe a garden tub for the Mbath. Those are nice.

DevilaEstates
10-13-12, 03:52 AM
I am new to the game and can't figure out which room is which. Help!!!! For example there is no room listed as a kitchen so I thought maybe it was one of the originals rooms given at the beginning. Sad to say when placing the furniture I always get told it is getting placed in the tub. Is there help for me or do I just get to be frustrated?

queentina3
10-13-12, 06:51 AM
I am new to the game and can't figure out which room is which. Help!!!! For example there is no room listed as a kitchen so I thought maybe it was one of the originals rooms given at the beginning. Sad to say when placing the furniture I always get told it is getting placed in the tub. Is there help for me or do I just get to be frustrated?

When I had enough land cleared I just played with the room options by placing them out there and seeing how big something was before hitting "accept".