PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal? Or am I just lucky?

pinksugar800
09-14-12, 04:18 PM
I ?think? I've been lucky with breeding! So far I'm breeding random dragons and getting the rare ones on my first try!

I got seabreeze this morning(combos randomly clicked and I don't know them) I think one was poison though...

I got familiar a few days ago...

Does this show that there is not exact combo for every dragon?
Everyone is showing what combo the got but has anyone thought it could be all combos but harder to get with those particular combos...?

northsweets
09-14-12, 10:39 PM
It do not mater the combos as long as the colors are there for the dragon you want

smiley326
09-15-12, 03:15 AM
you're so lucky ^^

pinksugar800
09-15-12, 04:15 AM
It do not mater the combos as long as the colors are there for the dragon you want

So if there are 4 colors all together, does that mean that at least 1 color from each dragon has to match for the dragon I want?

vanillaheaven
09-15-12, 07:55 AM
Or it can be 2 colors from the same dragon. If you breed red/yellow plus purple/green, you can get a red/yellow hybrid. Or red/purple, or red/green, yellow/purple and yellow/green, or purple/green. Orrr, of course, diamond :D I hope I managed to help. :)

unosocite
09-15-12, 08:16 AM
I've been trying to get the diamond since I started playing... No luck

pinksugar800
09-16-12, 01:07 AM
Or it can be 2 colors from the same dragon. If you breed red/yellow plus purple/green, you can get a red/yellow hybrid. Or red/purple, or red/green, yellow/purple and yellow/green, or purple/green. Orrr, of course, diamond :D I hope I managed to help. :)

Yes you did(:
Thankyou:)

vanillaheaven
09-16-12, 01:09 AM
you're welcome :)