PDA

View Full Version : appliance parts in gift box

pauline126
09-14-12, 02:40 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I'm part way through contstructing an Italian oven, I have plenty of spare parts for this in my gift box that I can't use to complete it. In the past, when I've bought an appliance and have already got parts saved, the parts allocate themselves to the appliance when I buy it. Why isn't that happening anymore? Seems I have saved parts for nothing as I can't use them or get rid of them from my gift box either. I play on Android.....

OrdinaryJoe
09-14-12, 02:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I'm part way through contstructing an Italian oven, I have plenty of spare parts for this in my gift box that I can't use to complete it. In the past, when I've bought an appliance and have already got parts saved, the parts allocate themselves to the appliance when I buy it. Why isn't that happening anymore? Seems I have saved parts for nothing as I can't use them or get rid of them from my gift box either. I play on Android.....

The Italian Oven uses 10 Fire Wood and 10 Stone Plates. Once you have 10 of each of those items, you'll be able to build yor appliance, and your gift box totals for those parts will be adjusted to reflect the parts you used.

pauline126
09-14-12, 02:50 PM
That's the thing, I have 14 fire wood and about 7 stone plates in my gift box and a half constructed oven on my floor. When I accept gifts they go straight to my gift box instead of allocating themselves to the oven. I'm level 96, and never experienced this happening before.

OrdinaryJoe
09-14-12, 03:00 PM
I'm on Android too, and I have noticed a delay that might be what you're experiencing... The other day, I had parts in my gift box, and didn't appear in the appliance "box" until I logged out and logged back in about an hour later.

queentina3
09-14-12, 03:01 PM
That's the thing, I have 14 fire wood and about 7 stone plates in my gift box and a half constructed oven on my floor. When I accept gifts they go straight to my gift box instead of allocating themselves to the oven. I'm level 96, and never experienced this happening before.

It only shows 10 on both your appliances for the Fire Wood because the game doesn't know which one you'll build. Once you get the other 3 stone plates and build one, the other one will reflect the other 4 Fire Wood.

pauline126
09-14-12, 03:28 PM
Thanks for your help, I guess patience is a virtue :)