PDA

View Full Version : Android Frozen Goals

sweett383
09-14-12, 02:00 PM
Android 2.3.5 on original EVO

I have started the goals and the goals have stopped and froze at add a neighbor and make three brownie batches. Ive added neighbors nothing happened, cooking is finished and still stuck. And a lot of my place is invisible...

I tried uninstalling and redownloaded BS and nothing has changed...

HELP...please.

kooky panda
09-14-12, 02:23 PM
The neighbors you add need to be new neighbors(you cannot delete a current neighbor, then go re add them)
Also they need to accept your request.

You can also try restarting your device to see if this completes the goal.

sweett383
09-14-12, 03:20 PM
Ive added 10 neighbors all have accepted. Re installed and restarted the EVO three times... Anything else I can do?

...sigh Beloved dedicated andriod user

greygull
09-14-12, 03:25 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

ladybugrentals
09-16-12, 06:49 PM
I am having the same issue. I emailed TL....we will keep our fingers crossed.

danityscarlet
09-17-12, 01:02 AM
I want to know the same thing I am on level 74 I have done some goals now they have all disappeared I have tried downloading the game again nothing happens I can't unlock the food if I can't do the goals the haven't even come up on my restaurant story where are the goals?

brownieswithsugar
09-19-12, 01:59 PM
I was completing goals the last couple of days and then now all of a sudden the goals have disappeared. What the goal function temporary?

Thanks.

puck03
09-20-12, 02:48 AM
yes I was wondering the same thing.. the goals suddenly disappeared Are they coming back? I liked them and would love to finish them all

queentina3
09-20-12, 05:52 AM
For those that have had their goals disappear, did you get to the part where you unlocked Jean-Pierre? If so, then that is the end of the goals for now.

ladybugrentals
09-26-12, 05:42 PM
Hey all, ok I had an "ah ha" moment. For all the android users new to goals.
We "android" users got "goal happy" not understanding that goals come and go. :-)
I too thought woohoo free stuff for all!! And yes I took for granted what is short lived.
There are now new goals........OMG the Android users need a forum of our own.
It is funny....I was feeling the pressure to beg for goals .........not having a clue what I was asking for. I just knew I wanted it because other people had it. :-)

kooky panda
09-26-12, 05:45 PM
Hey all, ok I had an "ah ha" moment. For all the android users new to goals.
We "android" users got "goal happy" not understanding that goals come and go. :-)
I too thought woohoo free stuff for all!! And yes I took for granted what is short lived.
There are now new goals........OMG the Android users need a forum of our own.
It is funny....I was feeling the pressure to beg for goals .........not having a clue what I was asking for. I just knew I wanted it because other people had it. :-)

There is a current thread for the new goals. IOS and Android!!!!! yeah