PDA

View Full Version : Friday Feedback HDS

ButterPanda
09-14-12, 11:18 AM
We want to hear your feedback and suggestions for what kind of new features you would like to see in Home Design Story. Please post your ideas in this thread. :D

CioCioSan
09-14-12, 12:23 PM
Not that I don't have things on my mind, but isn'tthat what the monthly suggestions thread is for? :)

RubiesGalore
09-14-12, 12:25 PM
Pets
Pet Homes
Lamps
Tubs
Dryer

marrrina
09-14-12, 12:40 PM
Not that I don't have things on my mind, but isn'tthat what the monthly suggestions thread is for? :)

I think monthly suggestions is for items we want, where as maybe features is more about interface?

If so PLEASE MAKE NAVIGATION EASIER! In Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion (the only games I play) we can access our menu even when we're visiting a neighbor. It's a real pain to have to go back to our home just to pull up our newsfeed/pending gifts/wall.

marrrina
09-14-12, 12:42 PM
Also, I find it ridiculously hard to get gems in this game versus the other games I mentioned.

I once played a game that had both coins and another currency that was like gems. Every day you logged in to the game, you would earn one of this type of currency. I would like to see something like that here, or at least give us a gem if we successfully reach Day 4 of the Daily Bonus.

zoroak
09-14-12, 12:45 PM
Matching wall kitchen units

Wardrobes, dressers, bedroom furnishings in more colour options. In farm, you have hay and fences in different colour options, can you not have this for some of your furnishings? Easier to implement than having to design a new piece of furniture. The aquamarine bed with white bedstead, is difficult to get matching wardrobes for example.

Constructible items should have shorter waiting times, after all, you already have to wait to request materials.

Animated items such as water flowing in the fountain/pool, bubbling baths

Visitors just walk around the house giving slightly strange comments. Would rather have a butler, a cleaner, a cook, a gardener and a pool guy! And have the option of choosing which one(s) you want to show up in your game. Rather than the odd looking visitors, it would be nice to have pets and children in the house. Again the option to choose what characters you want in the game.

ipadrebeccaWL
09-14-12, 12:47 PM
Sports cars
Statues
Bouncy castle
More colourful wallpaper ����

perit
09-14-12, 01:54 PM
I still want category tabs within the storage tab.

lovelove2005
09-14-12, 02:12 PM
baby and kid stuff like toys and decor.....more decor for the backyard and garden, make up Vanity, more dresser, mirrors....v.v....

bigbux3
09-14-12, 03:18 PM
How about a new design. I like the Restaurant and Bakery people better. When I suggested a home design game, I actually pictured the RS and BS people.

How about a wide variety of couches (different colors)
Statues
The famous FS Gnomes

Zetra
09-14-12, 03:21 PM
Lock the door so no one except you are in home.

AwesomeMiz
09-14-12, 05:45 PM
I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'd love to see seasonal holiday items. It would be idea if they would come out 1-2 weeks before the actual date. (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, etc) A beautiful decorated Christmas tree, lights, presents, etc.

More floor selections too!!

Thanks!

BlakeLovesCasey
09-14-12, 10:14 PM
I was visiting and saw someone posted they were headed to check the HDS teasers! I have been here searching this site and can't find them anywhere!!!! They were not with the BS, FS, and other TL games! Also all other games update on Thursdays. What day do the weekly updates come for HDS? Can anyone help with my question? I'd greatly appreciate it! I would like to see some outdoor items like BBQ pits, pool furniture, and everything else suggested!

perit
09-15-12, 07:04 AM
When I am in design mode and buy/place an item, I want to be able to go back into the menu exactly where I was. That way I can easily place multiples of the same item. My menu keeps resetting to the beginning of the line up.

MissHKNY
09-15-12, 09:42 AM
I think monthly suggestions is for items we want, where as maybe features is more about interface?

If so PLEASE MAKE NAVIGATION EASIER! In Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion (the only games I play) we can access our menu even when we're visiting a neighbor. It's a real pain to have to go back to our home just to pull up our newsfeed/pending gifts/wall.

I thought we could access our menu when visiting our ngbrs already. If u press the social icon on the lower right corner, the social window pops up. And within the window there is a small arrow button u can press to go back to ur wall. Just in case u didnt know. But if u did and just wanted a separate icon for ur newsfeed/wall then please ignore this reply.

MissHKNY
09-15-12, 09:45 AM
Please - Weekly updates with new theme items like the other stories. I hope it is being looked into already bc I am excited about it! Thanks!

marrrina
09-15-12, 10:11 AM
I thought we could access our menu when visiting our ngbrs already. If u press the social icon on the lower right corner, the social window pops up. And within the window there is a small arrow button u can press to go back to ur wall. Just in case u didnt know. But if u did and just wanted a separate icon for ur newsfeed/wall then please ignore this reply.

I know we can do that but that's not what I mean. I'm not the sort who tips every single neighbor, I tip from the newsfeed, my wall, and who gifted me. You can pull this information up in other games but not in this game unless you are at your own home.

marrrina
09-15-12, 10:12 AM
Well I mean you can't pull it up directly without hitting the arrow. Less work that way.

MissHKNY
09-15-12, 03:37 PM
Well I mean you can't pull it up directly without hitting the arrow. Less work that way.

Ah i see. Yes it would make it faster; cutting off unnecessary time while mass tip returning. I am surprise this new game was made less convenient than the other stories.

perit
09-15-12, 03:58 PM
I want control over the "main" room. I'd like to be able to move and store it just like the other rooms. I also want control over the placement of the front door.

kwhales
09-15-12, 04:06 PM
i'd like to see garages and things to put in them. Front door choices would be nice and a way to close off walls. Some rooms that are attached to more than one room have doors all over. Yes I know we can just put furniture infront of them, but it would be nice to close off the doorways if they are not wanted.

queentina3
09-15-12, 07:28 PM
I would like to be able to move the windows UP or DOWN as well as SIDEWAYS. There are many times I have to move my windows around because they look stupid with the item in front of them blocking just a little bit of the window, so being able to move it up a little bit would be great!

Someone in another thread mentioned mirrors being able to be moved UP or DOWN as well.

alli1616
09-15-12, 08:59 PM
More workout items, garage, bar area, more dishes and kitchen accessories. Something cool for my theatre room, like a popcorn machine!

queentina3
09-16-12, 07:06 AM
Make more items in and around the home "Likeable". You have beds and dressers/wardrobes LIKEABLE, but not side tables. You have the bathtub Likeable, but not the toilet. Some items in the Kitchen are Likeable, while others are not. Make some of the plants and shrubes likeable instead of just one of the flower pots, and etc.......There are a ton of items in people's homes, but we can't LIKE them, and the ones we can are few that everyone is almost always FULL.

meme1098
09-16-12, 08:06 AM
I'd like to be able to add a hallway so you won't have to go thru a bedroom to get to another bedroom. Most homes are designed that way. Lol

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 09:52 AM
Furniture / Decor Items...

Sectional sofas..., can we get sectionals that are NOT pink. I really like the "Comfy Sofa" and "My Little Peony" the shape and style is well done and its transitional... but I DONT want pink.

Just MORE sofa styles and upholstered chairs.. There are a LOT of plain contemporary items. Can we get some traditional items, something with more detail... Pattern... interest.

Floral Rugs.... I love rugs but the ones in the game now are boring/ugly.

Wrought iron gate/fence (curved/scrolled, NOT straight/picket style). Matching scrolled wrought iron patio furniture... Remember... Feminine... Scrolled... Pretty... (Iron doesn't have to mean harsh, cold, plain, ugly).

Pillar style patio lights, outdoor flower planter boxes... Pretty ones (not the weeds that are in the game now)

A nicer fountain... maybe tiered or more detail ... 96 gems for a circle with a spray!?!

Accessory tables... Sofa tables (long tall accessory tables) MORE side table options. Round glass top coffee table

MORE ACCESSORIES ... Floral displays, pictures, tri-fold screens (high end, NOT the cheap ones), curtains, potted plants (mine are growing out of the floor).

Other stuff.... aquariums (NO blue gravel.. It's tacky), interior French doors (with glass panels), Marble columns, koi pond.

Just in general higher end items. No more folding chairs and cheap kitchen chairs please.

Please keep this game about HOME DESIGN, I hope the updates have more FURNITURE and DECOR (not fluff).

Game feature suggestion... View/Hide Walls Option

You gave us the ability to view or not view the walls in the back of the house... WHY?... There is nothing behind those walls to look at ! Completely pointless ! It would have been better if you had given us the option to raise/lower the interior walls. Then we could have decorated the walls of our interior rooms.

I'm seeing people lining up dressers along the walls to try and create private rooms... Because the interior walls are too low and can't be raised.

leaable
09-16-12, 05:04 PM
I would like to see more outdoor items such as : A cubby house, A BBQ, decking flooring for grassy areas a different variety of plants, watering can, clothes line garden shed

argentina718
09-16-12, 05:12 PM
how about having a second floor??? with stairs or maybe an elevator...
outside : bbq grill and childrens playground, wooden table with chair, tiles for outside like a pool deck, or wooden deck
more toys for kids and babies
more computers and laptops

and maybe a way to earn gems by yourself!

jenkenkel
09-16-12, 09:15 PM
It would be nice if we could chose where the room openings go

ccane77
09-17-12, 05:31 AM
I would like to be able to change the room with the main house door. I wanted to make it bigger but you can't move it.

perit
09-17-12, 12:58 PM
I'd like options to change the background setting. Possible scenes being; mountains, woods, beach, farm, estate.

perit
09-17-12, 01:00 PM
I'd LOVE to see the "visitors" go away, for good. My character needs to be able to do more than walk around and stare. Perhaps at least sit in the chairs.

perit
09-17-12, 01:16 PM
I'd like my materials, both the gifted and requested items, under their own tab and not combined with my storage items.

evasweets87
09-19-12, 12:50 PM
It would be nice if we could edit e size of the room to our prefrence instead of the rooms having fixed size.

meme1098
09-19-12, 01:31 PM
I would like to know te rooms dimensions (3x3, 3x4, etc) not just a name. You have to click it and make comparisons with what you already have to see the dimensions. Notwithstanding the fact you can't even plan when another rooms in the bldg. stage. Also, why can't you buy more than one lot at a time?

wwjd44
09-20-12, 09:30 AM
Long windows with vertical blinds
Wooden deck
Patio furniture
Dryer
BBQ Grill
Access for people to walk outside in the garden
Thanks..I may have more later

TimeForACuppaTea
09-20-12, 03:14 PM
Need to be able to place a rug under furniture. In reality I can put a table on top of a rug, I should be able to do at least that much in the game as well. Should be able to put a rug down irregardless of what furniture is already in the room.

And I now I'm nuts but I actually considered using some gems to get cash. But was absolutely stunned to see how few coins you get. 20 gems get you a piddly 900 coins. Seriously ridiculous. Needless to say I didn't do it. Won't even consider it unless it's 10x that.

Alize326
09-20-12, 05:43 PM
Would love a greater variety of items with some sort of color scheme or theme involved. Seems like a lot of random pieces with no rhyme or reason. With the gems being so affordable in this game, I would love to see a themed box and some Limited Time Offers.
Oh and please, some matching cabinetry for the kitchen, end tables/night stands and armoires for the living room/bedroom.

Alize326
09-20-12, 05:53 PM
Wine refrigerator
Wine cellar
Gazebo
BBQ Grill
Flowers for a garden
Picture frames for tables
Sconces
Fireplace set
More dishwashers
Sliding glass doors
Deck
Playroom/Gameroom items
Library Items
Bar
Bar cart for outside
Dining Room Console
Greenhouse

xoxjenn
09-20-12, 06:15 PM
-Pets & pet furniture! :)
-Dryer!
-Hampers full of clothes.
-Porches
-Holiday Decor (Around holiday time)
-Bay Windows
-Detailed Wallpapers like Demask
-Animal Print decor (Zebra, Leopard)
-Racks of Clothes so we can make closets
-A Bar

cafe5151
09-21-12, 11:18 AM
Different doors
Dark color wall paper
Matching kitchen counters, same color matching narrow counters, matching wall cabinets
Pool side items, parasol, beach balls, tubes
Patio furnitures, wood deck, BBQ grills,
Music instruments, Piano, guitar, harp
Lightings, chanderiers from ceiling if possible, pendant lights
game players, DVD players, more phones,
Wall hanging wall decorations, arts, paintins
Antique floor decorations, statues, carvings
More clocks, for wall or floor
Gardens, roses, lemon trees, rose garden decorations, sprinklers system
Riquor display, bar counters, rounge tables,
Dryers,
Garage rooms, cars, classic cars, fixing tools,
Closet, out fit display, dress display, shelf
Window, window treatments, blinds, curtains
I can tell you more!!!

jenkenkel
09-21-12, 01:45 PM
Black glossy tile, urinals, asian avatars, a pub table, more lighting, foozball table, pinball machine, grandfather clock, a diving board for the pool, a clothes line, some sconces, and those beads that hang in the doorway.

maleah06
09-21-12, 02:25 PM
-stone tiles
-nice wallpaper
-kid room furniture
-area rugs

xoxjenn
09-22-12, 03:11 AM
-Pets & pet furniture! :)
-Dryer!
-Hampers full of clothes.
-Porches
-Holiday Decor (Around holiday time)
-Bay Windows
-Detailed Wallpapers like Demask
-Animal Print decor (Zebra, Leopard)
-Racks of Clothes so we can make closets
-A Bar

I guess there are already demask wallpapers. :) But I would like to see MORE COLOR. More colored rugs, almost all of the rugs are really dull & boring, add some detail to some! We also need stuff that matches, don't give us one red counter for a kitchen & then have nothing else red at all. And let us put furniture over the rugs! :)

-Baby Room Stuff
-Toy Room?
-Tall Indoor Plants to put beside couches & what not.
-Piles of clothes for the laundry room?
-Tree House
-Gazebo

farmerrobbo
09-22-12, 05:36 PM
Garden shed
Clothes line

meme1098
09-22-12, 06:02 PM
Pool toys
Diving board for the pool - it looks so bare. :(
Cabana for the pool - I put 2 rooms together near the pool for showering & relaxation but it has no entry door:(. (That could be in room category)
Plants in pots for inside
Patio furniture - table, chairs & umbrella. I know there are chairs but no matching table or end tables
Garage - another room for that category

supernovah
09-26-12, 06:28 AM
I'm not quite sure why it takes two taps for the sparkles and "like this furniture" hearts. I would think that a single tap should be sufficient. It can get a bit time consuming when you have a lot of items that you have to tap two times.

On the other hand, perhaps you SHOULD have to tap two times (tap once and then do a confirmation tap) in order to spend gems. I have accidentally tapped on an item I did not want and lost gems by accident.

mdfelin
09-26-12, 03:42 PM
More outdoor items please! Fire pit, BBQ grill, Outdoor kitchens, Patio furniture, croquet or bocce ball sets. Since it takes so long to build rooms, might as well maximize the outdoor space. :)

thewindowgal
09-26-12, 06:26 PM
How about being able to change something's color. Also would like to have different outfits.....I have been wearing the same clothes for a long time, I must seriously smell!

thewindowgal
09-26-12, 06:30 PM
I totally agree with the wall issue. Would also like to be able to turn house so i can see all four walls of the room. I also think it would be awesome to have a second floor.

libski1964
09-27-12, 10:05 AM
Hi I visit my neibours every day and my society bar was about halfway to heart number 4, I went on there today and the bar level has gone down. Why? Thanks

ginerp
09-27-12, 03:30 PM
I want control over the "main" room. I'd like to be able to move and store it just like the other rooms. I also want control over the placement of the front door.

Front door choices would be nice and a way to close off walls. Some rooms that are attached to more than one room have doors all over. Yes I know we can just put furniture infront of them, but it would be nice to close off the doorways if they are not wanted.

I'd like to be able to add a hallway so you won't have to go thru a bedroom to get to another bedroom.

and maybe a way to earn gems by yourself!

It would be nice if we could chose where the room openings go

Need to be able to place a rug under furniture. In reality I can put a table on top of a rug, I should be able to do at least that much in the game as well. Should be able to put a rug down irregardless of what furniture is already in the room.

These are all the things I'd like to have right now. I just started playing and I love it, and made it to level 17 really quickly because I'm addicted, but these are definitely areas for improvement.

mssaemi
09-29-12, 06:33 AM
I want a thinner hallway. Maybe a longer one and a shorter one so i can build hallways in my house

A small Black couch to match the longer one

A small item that i can place on top of the fireplace!

zoroak
09-30-12, 02:07 AM
To have a separate garden area for expansions. At the moment, I'm at my last expansion and still feel the house is crammed with items and not sufficient space to have room for the designs I would like the house to have. Since the animated visitor bots never enter the garden space nor any expanded area without a room, having a separate extra area for static garden decorations (but not room expansions), should not slow down or cause the game to lag too much.

Kaseylo
09-30-12, 02:46 AM
More tiles, wallapeprs, game room stuff, outdoor items!

xbbkay
10-01-12, 10:07 AM
I'd like to suggest that we should have curtains!! They make the windows look less plain.. I think it would also be nice to add wall trimmings !! I hope to see a smaller hallway that links room and not just make it look like a hallway room.
Please make more room sizes as well. Like a tiny one for laundry room.

- more tile selection. Perhaps more long Hard wood, ceramics in black and white or grey, or sparking color colors with designs.
- more wallpapers that are more modern. Simple designs that r not squares and poka dots. Maybe something like fashion story.

That's all for now..

MooreHouse
10-01-12, 11:17 AM
1 - There should be the ability to rotate/move the main room or at least remove the front door so you can put it somewhere else - such as using the "walk in closet" as a FOYER and putting the front door on the foyer.

2 - You should be able to place your DOORWAYS, too. I don't like how every time I put a room next to a room, all these doorways appear. I usually put furniture in front of doorways I don't want to see... there are way too many and take away from wall space.

3 - You need HALLWAYS. I don't think "Stylish Hall" is supposed to be used as a hallway, but I use it as such, because it's WEIRD to walk from room to room through the actual rooms instead of having hallways. These hallways should be much narrower and not expensive.

4 - The windows ALL look stupid because they are too low on the bottom and all the furniture cuts them off. They should have the bottom of the window frame not go down so low - or you should be allowed to adjust how high the window is placed on the wall so it clears the furniture.

5 - You should be able to REMOVE walls once you have rooms placed. Most of the rooms are too long and narrow (especially for a kitchen and living room), but once you place 2 next to each other, they can work GREAT if you were able to remove parts of the walls.

6 - You should be able to PAN AROUND in your house, to see rooms from multiple angles. Or just a COMPASS thing to select which direction you want to see the house from (North, South, East, West)

7 - You should have a way to sell flooring and wall covering that are in your storage. I think I have over 300 cement flooring and can't use them. I should be able to sell directly from the storage and not have to place the furniture first.

8 - You should be able to place tiles and cement outside to use as driveways and patios.

9 - Some items do not allow you to place other items on top (the "under your feet" comes to mind with certain things not being allowed to be put on top, same as the outdoor pavers. I can't put the mailbox on top of a paver?)

10 - Items take WAY too long to finish building or it's a ridiculous amount of gems to finish early. If gems are the only way to finish things early, then there NEEDS to be a better way to acquire more gems. (2 days for a room!? That's insane. 24 hours for a chair!? Crazy)

11 - You should be able to gift as much as you want. That could be the only way we are able to acquire more gems. I'm not saying gift the same person more than once, but at least as many gems as I want to give (1 to each neighbor every day).

12 - I agree with other posters who mentioned being able to pick the "characters" in your house... i.e. family members. If I have a baby room, a master bedroom, and a children's room, then I should be able to pick my baby, my spouse, and my children to wander around in my house instead of strangers whose "advice" is nonsense and the "gifts" they leave are less desirable than having my family members instead.

13 - What is the dog bone for!? I keep getting dog bones from people for no reason. I think I have over 30 of them. They shouldn't be able to gift me things that I don't need. OR you should be able to see what each of the gifts is used for ahead of time.

14 - You should be able to buy pets. (a variety of dogs and cats at first, then maybe fish tanks, gerbil/hamster cages, etc.)

15 - There needs to be more outdoor stuff like TREES and swing sets, grills, tables with umbrellas, etc.

16 - If you are just expanding for a YARD - then it should come pre-fenced in and it shouldn't take as long to expand for just a green space not to build on. There should be an option when you expand whether it's for BUILDING or for green space.

17 - Instead of buying constrained pre-defined rooms, you should be able to buy SQUARES so that you can design the layout of your house however you want. You can't really call it a "dream house" or "home design" if you are stuck with awkward room sizes/shapes, and if those pre-defined shapes don't even fit in the footprint of your house. You could buy SQUARES and pay per square, and then buy the walls that can be moved and changed and aren't permanently affixed.

18 - You should be able to select multiple items at once to move them together so that you don't have to move each and every single chair, dining room table, place settings in the room when you just want to move the set.

19 - You should be able to see ALL the walls in the rooms. These would be viewable if you incorporated PANNING (mentioned above in #6)

20 - Furniture should be able to come in different COLORS for the same style. For example - I HATE purple and pink, but some of the cutest furniture is purple or pink... I should be able to pick the bed FORM or couch FORM or kitchen counter FORM and then the 2nd option is the color (no charge for certain colors over others). For example - you have the coffee table ONLY in black, but then have the TV stand in only white or brown, but not black? You should also be able to choose the bedding. What if I like the wire frame bed, but want it for a BOY? Then the pink bedding won't work. The options are too confining.

21 - I should be able to build a garage. It makes sense to have a garage if there are bikes, pegboard tool wall, craft table (which is a workbench, in my opinion, since there's a vice on it). If you wanted to add a garage, you would only need to add a garage door, because the concrete floors would work fine.

22 - More GARAGE tools: rakes, lawn mowers, shovels, etc.

23 - I should be able to put things IN the pool (rafts, floats, etc.)

24 - Activity things like basketball hoop with basketball, soccer balls with soccer net, lawn darts, horse-shoe pits, hopscotch, dog houses, sandbox, tree house, etc.

25 - A CAR!!!

26 - SMALL items should only take up 2 little boxes, not 4 (lamps, mailbox, etc.)

27 - I should be able to put anything I want on top of other things (laptop on the beds, TV on the kitchen counters, etc. not just pre-defined spaces, because I may want to use a certain things as something different than what it is intended to be used for.)

28 - I should be allowed to completely customize my person. When I look through my friends, they all start to blur together because if you are a visual person, you recognize them by their picture... so we should all be allowed to pick what our own person looks like.)

29 - If you have more than 20 friends, you should have a menu that you can click on A-F, G-M, N-S, T-Z so that it's easier to find a specific person. I have over 300 friends and it takes FOREVER to scroll through them.

30 - I should be able to determine which direction to lay the flooring. (in regard to the hard wood)

31 - MORE carpet options!!

32 - More TILE options!!!

33 - What about tile backsplash for the kitchen, or getting the choice of color of countertop? Maybe I wanted the one color base, but not the color of the countertop that came with it. You should be given a choice for kitchen/bathroom cabinets about the wood color on the unit and then the countertop color.

34 - Some items should be allowed to be butted together (for example the dark navy blue dressers should be able to squeeze right next to each other instead of looking separated)

35 - You should be able to buy two TWIN BEDS and then when you place them together, they could become a king size bed... OR you should be able to choose whether you want a specific bed in either TWIN or QUEEN - All of the little girl beds are RIDICULOUSLY overly princessy/girly and you should have a choice of some of the adult beds to be used as a twin... the available options are EXTREMELY gender-color-specific. Girls don't have to be pink and boys don't have to be blue.

36 - OTHER DOORS - I should be allowed to see the actual DOORS so I don't accidentally block them or so I can more easily see the entrances/exits of the rooms. You can choose to collapse the doors just like the walls.

37 - I should be able to place EXTERNAL doors -- how do I get out to my back yard?

38 - You shouldn't have to pay to PASS a goal if you don't want to have that item... you should just get better bonuses for DOING the challenges, not penalized for NOT doing them.

39 - Bubble Mania and Dragon Story should not be GOALS - it's annoying that they're ALWAYS there.

40 - ID's AND House names should be searchable to invite. It's REALLY annoying to have to ask someone what their ID is when you visit their house - OR both should be listed (the house name next to the ID)

41 - Where's the upper cabinets for all of the base cabinets? Every base cabinet should have matching upper cabinets.

42- You should be allowed to add SMALL closets onto rooms and bathrooms and hallways - since there's no clothes/towels, etc. to buy, then there's no real need to buy a "walk in closet"

43 - How about adding the option to buy accessories/items like hangers, clothes, towels, dishes, food, shoes, toys, pillows, etc.

44 - The price of things really needs to be re-assessed. It makes absolutely no sense why "Splash o Style" rug costs more than a room addition.

45 - You should be able to add a second floor - and just access it by TOGGLING the screen to see the upstairs separate from the downstairs and you could choose your staircases -- expand UP as well as out, but not mandatory. You could also choose the option to add a basement. These could be shown on the main screen side by side and you tap on which floor you want to see and it opens that one.

46 - I agree with other person who suggested adding the mailbox, neighbors, and wall all to ONE SCREEN so you don't have to switch back and forth or have so many icons on the main screen.

47 - I should be able to pick what profession my person does to allow for income to come in. The person could advance in their career, too, to allow for change. For example - everyone starts as a college student and as you progress through the game, you receive options like adding a spouse, changing your job. Those things definitely affect what your home looks like and the choices you make!!

48 - If I like someone's things in their home, I shouldn't have to click on it and then click on the heart that pops up - SO annoying. I should only have to tap ONCE. And if I tap my sparkles in my own house, the coins should go RIGHT into my pot/bank, not have to click on the coins then, too. Cumbersome.

49 - I should be able to choose the music that plays in the background.

50 - Last one! I would like to be able to add baseboards, crown moulding, wainscoting, and CURTAINS!!

MooreHouse
10-01-12, 12:15 PM
OH - and the stoves should be either the same height as the countertops, or there should be a built-in range/oven in a counter piece so it matches...

abeauti41
10-01-12, 01:03 PM
I would like to see shorter times for building furniture and rooms especially when you have to request materials from your neighbors. Depending on how many items you need, it can take days before you finish building an item, but then to have to wait additional hours, and sometimes days, seems unfair to me. It should be like Fashion Story, when building the make up counter once you receive all of your building materials, the item appears.

abeauti41
10-01-12, 01:07 PM
It would be nice if the items didn't take up so much circumference space. It's difficult placing items when a small vase takes up an entire tabletop. We should be able to place a cup or something else on the table. Especially fences. If we could place a plant or chair directly next to the fence without having additional space, that would be really cool. Currently only the pebble pathway has the option to place something on top of it. Can you make it where we can place a chair on top of the pavers?

abeauti41
10-01-12, 01:17 PM
WOW you've thought of everything!!! Great suggestions, made my post much shorter! Thanks!

abeauti41
10-01-12, 01:19 PM
I saw a picture posted with items on the fireplace, but when I went to place an item on the fireplace, it wouldn't let me. We should be able to place items on top of the fireplace and ALL tables, counters and dressers.

booboo54
10-01-12, 01:41 PM
Better colors and textures for floors and walls. Easier to move things around. The small items that fit on tables, such as toasters, etc. are very hard to move. They fall on floor, back up, all around. Make it easier to earn gems. THE BIGGEST THINGS IS: If I am going to spend money on gems and buy something, why in the world do I have to wait another few hours for it to be ready and if I don't want to wait you want MORE gems. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT??? If I pay for something, I want it right away![/COLOR]

kenice11
10-01-12, 01:59 PM
Movie night theme
theatre room
extra large flatscreen TV
theatre seats
popcorn maker

booboo54
10-01-12, 02:01 PM
Great idea! Forgot to mention that. Must be able to place things on fireplaces, etc.

MooreHouse
10-02-12, 10:17 AM
WOW you've thought of everything!!! Great suggestions, made my post much shorter! Thanks!

Who are you saying this to? Me?

MooreHouse
10-02-12, 10:27 AM
I thought of a new item # (#51! LOL)

51 - I think that if this is called Home Design, then it would be REALLY, REALLY COOL if you were able to build the entire thing from the ground up. For example, I would like to follow this sort of progression in the game:

(1) pick my lot (do "salary" jobs for however much time I want to save up however much money to buy which lot I want. (I would like to see my "neighbors" actually BE my neighbors - show some sort of neighborhood grid or map.)

(2) hire a contractor

(3) "draw" a blueprint

(4) lay the foundation/dig the basement

(5) frame the house

(6) install electrical and plumbing

(7) have an inspection to proceed

(8) put up the drywall and roof

(9) install fixtures (plumbing items such as sinks, showers, tubs, drains) and features (fireplaces, pools, stonework, etc.)

(10) START DESIGNING THE INTERIOR!!

This would make the game have a much longer lifespan. I can see people getting bored with this game very quickly after they have all the rooms they want, but this type of game play would extend the game and slow it down. It would actually be BUILDING your home and have much more realistic "goals" instead of the frooffy goals that there are currently.

The game page says, "Cozy country cabin or modern mansion? You decide, you design!" Well, this isn't really the case as none of those options are available... I'd LOVE to be able to pick the "style" of my house and get to pick designs from that "style" - for example, I LOVE "craftsman style" homes and there could be a craftsman style interior tab that allows you to choose period-appropriate furnishings, etc. to go with the style of the house. Being able to see/decide what the exterior of my home looks like would add a LOT of value for me, personally.

MooreHouse
10-02-12, 10:29 AM
OH - and the game page shows a picture that says, "Play with your friends!" and shows several people in the game sitting on the couch and gathered together... this isn't possible in the game, so I feel that is falsely representing the capabilities of the game...

1DivaB
10-02-12, 12:26 PM
Some improvements i would like to see are:

1) It would be great if the furniture could be placed at an angle and not always straight.

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the build time for furniture and rooms. If we have to request materials from neighbors to build items, we should NOT have to wait TWO DAYS for a bath tub or a room to finish. If we have to wait for an item after ordering it that's one thing, but having to build an item, and then wait additional time to actually get it seems a little unreasonable.

3) There are too many items that require building so it kind of turns you off from some furniture items. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change this. I love this game but the wait times are a turnoff.

4) Also please allow us to place decorative items on all tables and cabinets.

5) Please make more of the 1/2 cabinets in different varieties.

6) When selling items, we should be given more than 30 coins. The price should reflect the item.

7) One cool option would be if we could have a yard sale with our neighbors and give them the option of purchasing items we no longer need and allow us to price the items. This would be an awesome feature!

8) Lastly, if possible, please make the area around items smaller, it really takes up extra space when placing items. Thanks!

1DivaB
10-02-12, 01:04 PM
It would be nice to have the following items:
1) More decorative yard items, i.e., gazebos in different designs (octagon, Asian, square), allow furniture to be placed in the gazebos, BBQ grill, table sets, umbrellas, fire pits, different paver designs, more fencing options, trampoline, arbors, tall hedges and evergreen trees
2) Movie theatre items i.e., movie screen, theatre chairs, popcorn machine
3) Different style fireplaces
4) More picture styles in different frames, include pictures that can be placed on tables, dressers, counters, etc.
5) Add pets we can purchase i.e., Shih Tzu, Yorkies, Poodles, Labs, Shepherds, etc.
6) Give option to live in city, country, or on the lake and option to purchase a boat. Background should reflect location.
7) Offer glass sliding or French doors that can be placed in lieu of a wall and curtains would be nice.
8) More exercise equipment so we can create a personal gym.
9) Create a garage option for a room, offer cars, motorcycles to purchase
10) Musical items to create a music studio, i.e., keyboard recording booth, soundboard, microphones
11) More items for a craft room, i.e., sewing machine, cutting table, sewing mannequin, etc.

1DivaB
10-02-12, 01:06 PM
Yes MooreHouse.

abeauti41
10-02-12, 01:08 PM
Hi MooreHouse, Yes I was referring to your post.

hagalove
10-03-12, 08:12 AM
I wish there was the ability to tilt and rotate and full walls. I play another game that you are able to do all of this and it allows you to decorate all of the walls

MissHKNY
10-03-12, 09:18 AM
) It would be great if we could place any objects on top of ALL surface items e.g. a candle deco on the fireplace or any deco on the Ovalex table.

) If we can have an option of having all the walls up including the rooms inside instead of just the walls on the perimeter. And hopefully we can then decorate all the walls. So maybe instead just two views of All walls up or All walls down, we can having three different viewing options e.g. All walls up including inside walls, Semi wall up (so this would be the view we have now with just the perimeter walls up), and then all walls down.

) Can we have the option to name our rooms? So when neighbors do come by and click on a room in our home, they can see what we have named that particular room.

) Can we please have the option to view the materials we have in our inventory that we need to build with like the other stories. It makes it much more convienient for us to request a specific material from our ngbrs so our stock will be more even and organized.

) Can we please have the option to move every room including the first default room. Thanks for listnening.

MooreHouse
10-03-12, 10:08 AM
7) One cool option would be if we could have a yard sale with our neighbors and give them the option of purchasing items we no longer need and allow us to price the items. This would be an awesome feature!

Oh yes! This is such an awesome idea!! I can't stand that I have to pay like 10,000 for an item and then store it because it no longer works and it just sits there because I don't want to just get 10 or 20 coins for it.

Either the yard sale idea or TRADING the item for another item that was worth the same original value in the store

MooreHouse
10-03-12, 10:11 AM
Can we have the option to name our rooms? So when neighbors do come by and click on a room in our home, they can see what we have named that particular room.

Yes! I love this idea! Because some of my rooms might look confusing to a visitor - I was thinking it could be like a transparent word on the floor of that room that you can click to show/hide.

yupiyupigumgum
10-04-12, 07:54 AM
I just want my walls back. You know, the one that disappeared because of the mysterious interior door.:p

kattykara
10-06-12, 06:23 PM
How do I move rooms in my house? I keep clicking the "move rooms" icon & dragging the room I want to move, but when I click "accept" nothing changes! Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

briana115
10-07-12, 08:22 AM
This game is so fun and addicting, I love it! However, I think that some of the furniture is not worth the amount of gems it asks for. Gems are extremely hard to get and especially if you don't actually pay money for them. Making you pay gems to create a room is disappointing too because I will never have enough to get the room I want. Rooms should be worth coins and give you gems to complete!

I would love to see a rotate button to view your home from different angels, walls within the home because some of my inner rooms would look better with walls, some more realistic furniture, wallpaper, and decor, and more gems for completing things. Maybe even some way to expand the land So u can place things by the gardens in the top corners.

lizzle1701
10-09-12, 08:47 AM
I know a bunch of people have already suggested this, but I'd also like to be able to decorate interior room walls (as opposed to just the rooms on the perimeter of the house). There are so many great wall decos, and I want to put them in every room!!

CuddlyDragon
10-09-12, 10:33 AM
These are all great ideas!

I have compiled a massive feedback list to send to our Home Design Team.

Keep those great ideas coming! :)

dragonolic
10-09-12, 01:31 PM
sewing machine
sewing body form
grill
nicer bookcases

dragonolic
10-09-12, 01:33 PM
ability to move doorways
ability to add doors to the outside (front door and side doors)
more garden plants

dragonolic
10-09-12, 01:36 PM
please do NOT implement the "from the ground up" idea- that would take so long to even get your house ready that i'd have quit before i got to decorate

more craft equipment to go with the "craft table"

malibu22baby
10-09-12, 04:34 PM
make available to Droid users please would love to play

houseoftara
10-12-12, 05:13 AM
No update?

DolphinArtist1967
10-16-12, 05:02 PM
I'd like ALL furnishings to be customizable by color.
Interior walls would also be great!
All of MooreHouse's suggestions covered it!

prinut
10-17-12, 12:38 PM
1) ability to decorate interior walls, so we can hang bathroom vanities and such in bathrooms that are not touching the outside edges.

2) ability to preview wallpapers & floors without purchasing so we can see what a full room of a color looks like

3) have front room set further away from the sidewalk so we can design a front porch/patio/yard if we want

4) ability to lay flooring on top of grass, so enclosed 1x1 spaces can become closets or something. Sometimes, the rooms don't fit exactly flush, causing patches of grass to be trapped in between rooms

prinut
10-17-12, 01:10 PM
Moorehouse's suggestions are all good, but many of them are specific items that he/she would like. (paraphrased quote: "swing sets, grills, tables with umbrellas,*dogs and cats, fish tanks, gerbil/hamster cages, etc.,**tools like rakes, lawn mowers, shovels, etc., things for the pool (rafts, floats, etc.), activity things like basketball hoop with basketball, soccer balls with soccer net, lawn darts, horse-shoe pits, hopscotch, dog houses, sandbox, tree house, etc., accessories/items like hangers, clothes, towels, dishes, food, shoes, toys, pillows, etc.").

Maybe a marketplace for user-generated content to solve this? So Team Lava can focus on gameplay and graphics and options, and if someone somewhere on the Internet wants to design lawn darts, they can.

Sims is a good model for this. I was never interested in playing the Sims because I never wanted to do more than design the house! This is the perfect game for me but more flexibility would be nice. A lot of ppl have suggested 3D panning, but that would require a lot of graphical rendering and probably cause the game to freeze up all the time. Just the ability to toggle off and on interior walls would be great.

Oh and shorter waiting times so I can actually play the game when I want without having to spend so much money. Sorry TL, but not gonna pay $50 for virtual cash in a game on my iPad. Ten cents here, a dollar there, sure, but not over $50 just so I don't have to wait two days to start decorating a room I bought after two days of waiting for land expansion.

lala_gabbana
10-17-12, 02:36 PM
Make something useful for the dog bones we're getting as gifts.

lanedraven
10-17-12, 08:52 PM
When I am in design mode and buy/place an item, I want to be able to go back into the menu exactly where I was. That way I can easily place multiples of the same item. My menu keeps resetting to the beginning of the line up.

That bugs me too! Great idea!

I would also add:
- the ability to move, add and remove doors particularly the main entrance.
- the ability to use floor tiles outside
- Have an icon on the neighbors list which shows whether we have items left to like in their homes
- make certain items take up a smaller amount of space (ex. the placemats and flatware which can't be placed proprely on most tables).
- the ability to place items diagonally (particularly chairs and couches)

s_lynne
10-19-12, 03:21 PM
I don't know if anyone already suggested this but I would love to have a night option. It would be awesome to be able to see our homes at night like CS Metro. I would also like to interact with those random ppl that comes to my house unannounced. Lol!!

99holly
11-05-12, 12:14 AM
Can you pls fix the rustic bedside table so that we can place items such as a lamp or flower vase on it??

lizzygee23
11-05-12, 01:54 AM
My suggestions are:

-CURTAINS! They don't need to have anything to do with the windows, they could just be placed like a decoration, with a curtain rod starting higher up on the wall and the curtains falling to different lengths, all the way down to the floor. You could make several. Some parted open with window showing through, with the curtains completely closed, etc. Or, if your feeling really ambitious, make them so that they can be placed directly over the existing window we already have.

-MORE WALL DECORATIONS! I'm always finding myself placing an over abundance of windows because there just isn't enough wall deco.

-LARGER DINING ROOM CHAIRS. Specifically ones with arms, and some slightly larger, with better quality. All the ones we have just seem so small and cheap. I have living room arm chairs at one of my tables, and even though their far too big, it still looks better then all the dining room chairs we have. The new rustic ones are better, but not quite what I'm hoping for.

-FLOOR TILES! Lots and lots of floor tiles. We don't have even close to enough to choose from.

-MORE RUGS. Rugs of all shapes and sizes from throw rugs to area rugs. I'd love to have them in every color, style, etc. Everytime I finish decorating a room, it always seems like its missing something, and half the time I'm positive it's the rug (or lack thereof).

-MATCHING SINKS! We don't have a kitchen sink to match every style of cabinet/countertop combo. I bought a bunch of the marble green counters, then went to buy the sink, and there isn't one! So all the coins I'd just spent were wasted because it looked incredibly silly with a sink that didn't match. And I really love that marble green set too. I also like the cool counter/thin counter combo, but again, no matching sink. Annnnd I also really like the blue counter/blue island combo because it has a matching dishwasher, but again, no matching sink. And I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the case with the bathroom counter/sink combos as well.

-MATCHING DISHWASHERS!! I would LOVE to have a dishwasher in my kitchen, but the two we have don't match. Not even a little bit.

-MORE LAUNDRY ROOM ACCESSORIES. You could add things like laundry baskets and hampers. A folding table. A clothing rack with clothes and a few empty hangars hanging on it, etc. You could even do soap and fabric softener sets like the shampoo bottles we already have for the bathrooms.

-END TABLES AND COFFEE TABLES FOR LIVING ROOM. We don't have any end tables for the living rooms, and only a couple coffee tables, which all but one costs gems. And I personally don't like any of them...

-MORE TABLE DECO. Specifically for the bedrooms and living rooms. For the living room you could do a remote control, a set of coasters, a stack of magazines, picture frames, etc. For the bedroom you could do an alarm clock for the nightstand, a jewelry tree, picture frames, candles, etc. Also, a radio for both, like a boom box or an iPod dock.

-BETTER VARIETY ON JOB TIMES!! You could do: 5 min. 15 min. 30 min. 1 hour. 4 hours. 6 hours. 12 hours. 16 hours. 1 day. 2 days. And I think you get the picture. BUT!... I think the longer the wait time is, the more money the job should pay. Like time and a half for example. So on a 16 hour job, instead of just paying twice what an 8 hour job does, pay us 3-4 times what the 8 hour job pays. That way there's an incentive to choosing the longer wait times. Plus, it would be far more worth it to use gems to speed the job up if we were getting paid 4 times as much.

I could go on for hours but I'll stop now. Thanks for reading my ideas! :)

atseng1
11-19-12, 07:39 PM
Grannie Flat, Shed, garage or children playground....

rizzola
11-21-12, 04:07 PM
It would be good if we could expand rooms that were already built; like in the sims you can click on a wall of an existing room and drag it to make a really big room. You get charged based on the amount of squares the room is extended by. I'd prefer this than lots of little rooms. I have wasted space in my house because the rooms don't fit together perfectly. It looks odd :( and sometimes I just fancy a change

HuckleberryBeej
11-29-12, 04:59 AM
I would love the ability to rotate the view of your house. Or maybe the ability to raise or lower all the walls, so you could add mirrors windows and pictures to all the walls.

jessenv1313
01-03-13, 05:50 AM
1 - There should be the ability to rotate/move the main room or at least remove the front door so you can put it somewhere else - such as using the "walk in closet" as a FOYER and putting the front door on the foyer.

2 - You should be able to place your DOORWAYS, too. I don't like how every time I put a room next to a room, all these doorways appear. I usually put furniture in front of doorways I don't want to see... there are way too many and take away from wall space.

3 - You need HALLWAYS. I don't think "Stylish Hall" is supposed to be used as a hallway, but I use it as such, because it's WEIRD to walk from room to room through the actual rooms instead of having hallways. These hallways should be much narrower and not expensive.

4 - The windows ALL look stupid because they are too low on the bottom and all the furniture cuts them off. They should have the bottom of the window frame not go down so low - or you should be allowed to adjust how high the window is placed on the wall so it clears the furniture.

5 - You should be able to REMOVE walls once you have rooms placed. Most of the rooms are too long and narrow (especially for a kitchen and living room), but once you place 2 next to each other, they can work GREAT if you were able to remove parts of the walls.

6 - You should be able to PAN AROUND in your house, to see rooms from multiple angles. Or just a COMPASS thing to select which direction you want to see the house from (North, South, East, West)

7 - You should have a way to sell flooring and wall covering that are in your storage. I think I have over 300 cement flooring and can't use them. I should be able to sell directly from the storage and not have to place the furniture first.

8 - You should be able to place tiles and cement outside to use as driveways and patios.

10 - Items take WAY too long to finish building or it's a ridiculous amount of gems to finish early. If gems are the only way to finish things early, then there NEEDS to be a better way to acquire more gems. (2 days for a room!? That's insane. 24 hours for a chair!? Crazy)

11 - You should be able to gift as much as you want. That could be the only way we are able to acquire more gems. I'm not saying gift the same person more than once, but at least as many gems as I want to give (1 to each neighbor every day).

14 - You should be able to buy pets. (a variety of dogs and cats at first, then maybe fish tanks, gerbil/hamster cages, etc.)

17 - Instead of buying constrained pre-defined rooms, you should be able to buy SQUARES so that you can design the layout of your house however you want. You can't really call it a "dream house" or "home design" if you are stuck with awkward room sizes/shapes, and if those pre-defined shapes don't even fit in the footprint of your house. You could buy SQUARES and pay per square, and then buy the walls that can be moved and changed and aren't permanently affixed.

18 - You should be able to select multiple items at once to move them together so that you don't have to move each and every single chair, dining room table, place settings in the room when you just want to move the set.

19 - You should be able to see ALL the walls in the rooms. These would be viewable if you incorporated PANNING (mentioned above in #6)

21 - I should be able to build a garage. It makes sense to have a garage if there are bikes, pegboard tool wall, craft table (which is a workbench, in my opinion, since there's a vice on it). If you wanted to add a garage, you would only need to add a garage door, because the concrete floors would work fine.

30 - I should be able to determine which direction to lay the flooring. (in regard to the hard wood)

34 - Some items should be allowed to be butted together (for example the dark navy blue dressers should be able to squeeze right next to each other instead of looking separated)

36 - OTHER DOORS - I should be allowed to see the actual DOORS so I don't accidentally block them or so I can more easily see the entrances/exits of the rooms. You can choose to collapse the doors just like the walls.

37 - I should be able to place EXTERNAL doors -- how do I get out to my back yard?

42- You should be allowed to add SMALL closets onto rooms and bathrooms and hallways - since there's no clothes/towels, etc. to buy, then there's no real need to buy a "walk in closet"

44 - The price of things really needs to be re-assessed. It makes absolutely no sense why "Splash o Style" rug costs more than a room addition.

45 - You should be able to add a second floor - and just access it by TOGGLING the screen to see the upstairs separate from the downstairs and you could choose your staircases -- expand UP as well as out, but not mandatory. You could also choose the option to add a basement. These could be shown on the main screen side by side and you tap on which floor you want to see and it opens that one.

46 - I agree with other person who suggested adding the mailbox, neighbors, and wall all to ONE SCREEN so you don't have to switch back and forth or have so many icons on the main screen.

48 - If I like someone's things in their home, I shouldn't have to click on it and then click on the heart that pops up - SO annoying. I should only have to tap ONCE. And if I tap my sparkles in my own house, the coins should go RIGHT into my pot/bank, not have to click on the coins then, too. Cumbersome.

The ones I left above are high on my list in agreement with Moorehouse... (MH you read my mind on much of this lol.) Biggest agreements are:

Doorways in rooms... let us remove extra/unwanted doorways. Why do I need 5 doors into a bathroom?? Let us close off doorways that we don't want!!!

Interior walls drop & raise just like the exterior, so we can decorate them, plus it's easier to design a room when there are full walls in place!
AND rotate house around to see from all angles.

MOVE the main room!! Why does the living room/front door HAVE to be in that spot???

Buying rooms... how about when we go to buy a room, we select #x#... like I want 1x10 for a long hallway... or 6x7 for a room. Let US decide how big or small! Also let us ADD/MODIFY... like if I have a 1x10 hallway, and later I want to make that hallway longer WITHOUT a doorway at the end... let me ADD a 1x4 or something to it, so it becomes 1x14 total, one long open hallway. So like when we build a new room and place it, a pop up asks "dividing wall/no dividing wall?" So we decide if it's adding to a room or a separate room. MANY homes now are "open concept" with one giant room as a living, dining & kitchen. But we can't do that here with all the walls! LET US decide where to put or NOT to put walls!
Also, it shouldn't cost a fortune (or take forever)... a set number of coins per square that we build.

Giving gifts... WHY can I only give 3 gems even if I have 2000 neighbors?? That makes NO sense! How do I determine who is more deserving? If it's a gift, we should be able to give one to EACH neighbor per day, period!

Outer doors, like in back... to get to the yard, pool, etc.

ALSO I didn't see this mentioned anywhere...
When I visit a neighbor, and I see a "box" being built... I should be able to click on it, and see what parts they need, the items & quantity! So I know what to gift them!

And I'm in major agreement with price & finishing time on most things. I get very bored waiting for things to finish. I only started this game for goal gems on other TL games. I decided I liked it, and kept playing it... but am starting to get pretty disappointed. It needs a LOT of improvement!

faithvilles
01-04-13, 06:47 PM
I would love to see:More color options overall blues, maroon, gold, brown, oranges,
Columns
Flower decor
Topiaries
Angel decor
Sconces
Lighting..wall and for on tables
Candles that flicker or look lit up
Real pets
Throw rugs, large ones, long hallway
Wrap around couch
Nursery items, changing tables, toys, swing, better decor, wallpaper
Exercise equipment, treadmill, bike, stepper, weight bench
Wallpaper: darker blues, maroon, brick walls, stone walls, deeper greens

Outside,
Patio paver, bricks,
Better out door furniture,
BBQ grills, fire pits, waterfalls
Nicer plants, rose bushes, better trees,

Em_storm
01-08-13, 12:45 PM
I still want category tabs within the storage tab.

That would be great. When you start storing lots of stuff it can take a while to find things when you go back to look for them.

shweigh112
01-12-13, 11:27 PM
? Ability to choose a piece of furniture in a certain design then have a color wheel option follow, to choose a specific color before placing the item.
? Ability to create multiple homes.
? More limited time deals on gems.
? Ability to convert coins into gems.

WhytTiger
01-13-13, 01:33 AM
Individual stacks of books so we can place on tabletops of our choice
Rocking chair
In home waterfall feature
French doors
Treadmill
Sectional sofa

linlin69
05-23-13, 04:02 PM
A garage would be nice.

staroai
05-27-13, 07:02 AM
The message I post on neighbors' wall are always cut off if I play the game on iPad. Could you pleas fix it?? It seems it's a bug of the game...😕

KitsuneLady
06-05-13, 01:53 PM
I'd also like to be able to see the entirety of all my messages on the iPad version.

But also - and I don't know if this is doable, but might as well ask - can you please make it so the Neighbors list does not "refresh" to alphabetical order each day? I don't have time to visit all my neighbors every day, so I'd prefer not to have to scroll through to get to the ones I hadn't time for the day before. Or the day before that, or day before that...I just want it to kick each name to the bottom as I visit and stay that way until I have reached the bottom again. o_O

steellady2012
06-05-13, 02:26 PM
I have run out of room to expand....but I want to. Any plans on changing that soon?

Ating12345
09-02-13, 03:11 AM
Luv to have second floors
More"exotic" plants
More variety of everything in the market
Better avatars
Cheaper prices
Gem rewards ( like every day for logging in get 1 or 2 gems)

WithnailG
05-14-17, 11:35 PM
Can I purchase doors? TIA

kooky panda
05-15-17, 10:17 AM
Can I purchase doors? TIA
I am sorry but there is no option to buy doors.