PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some more popups when the game starts???

flashc5
09-14-12, 07:30 AM
Ive been playing restaurant story since the beginning, when there was only useful popups. When will you stop adding so many popup windows? I spend more time closing popups then I do playing the game.

haleyms
09-14-12, 07:39 AM
Amen! Annoying! I don't want anything that is shoved down my throat. Are they desperate?

Luckyrice
09-14-12, 10:55 AM
Please remove the Popups!!!!!

altarisse
09-14-12, 10:34 PM
Love the title :D

ssngrn
09-15-12, 09:47 AM
Don't like them either. Especially the treasure boxes. I now have a plump cat and a money tree that I had no intentions if purchasing. Not to mention lost gems. Also noticed cost 80 gems to expand now instead of 40 just a couple days ago.

NeeOnn
09-15-12, 09:53 AM
Remove them o;

jamesdean1957
09-19-12, 03:24 PM
there annoying and endless like summer heat!

altarisse
09-21-12, 09:54 PM
Team Lava doesn't want us to forget about the weekly promos EVERY.SINGLE.TIME we check our restaurant :o)

I get about 2 days of respite then after that it's another 5 days of annoying popups.

debgal
09-22-12, 11:45 AM
Could they even reduce it to once a day - some days I'm in several times and it's 3 or 4 popups to turn off each time!

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 12:34 PM
Team Lava doesn't want us to forget about the weekly promos EVERY.SINGLE.TIME we check our restaurant :o)

I get about 2 days of respite then after that it's another 5 days of annoying popups.
I have the popups every time. it get annoying when I pop into the game for a few minutes because I know my food is ready. I try to do something and it is one popup after another. if I see a neighbour has requested, I do that right away but visit and tip first. I often get teleported back home with a popup under my finger trying to catch me and get me to buy gems. fortunately I disabled purchases on my iPad. if I want to purchase something, I temporarily turn it on.

I loved your title too!

misssan
09-22-12, 01:14 PM
I agree, i hate it so...

altarisse
09-22-12, 11:15 PM
What title, KadeeDid? :)

Could they even reduce it to once a day - some days I'm in several times and it's 3 or 4 popups to turn off each time!

Yes, just once a day would be fine!

thepitstopcafe
09-23-12, 02:28 AM
Thing is the pop ups don't work, I know I closed down 4 or 5 when I logged in this morning, but I couldn't tell you what any of them said. When I log in my finger hovers to close them as they pop up. Guess I'm not alone, so they're a bit pointless really.

flashc5
09-24-12, 02:46 PM
Yeah im not reading them either which is the whole point of this thread.

PLEASE will you give us a break on the popups?

jamesdean1957
09-24-12, 04:36 PM
Ya there annoying I mean every few months I accidentally buy gems.

debgal
09-28-12, 07:49 AM
Ya there annoying I mean every few months I accidentally buy gems.

I think that might be why they have them!

jamesdean1957
09-28-12, 07:50 AM
Let's also get rid of the confirm perchess.

sunnyazchica
10-01-12, 05:45 PM
They are even worse in the Android versions with goals...just wait til Restaurant story gets on the goals version :)

lylahmae
10-01-12, 05:47 PM
They slow the game down horribly and most serve no purpose.

ctgourmet
10-14-12, 01:10 PM
The number of pop up windows is only part of the problem. Each one has to be closed differently so if you are not careful you end up opening something unintentionally. And then you get a pop up asking if you want to rate the game! Seriously? !

iSleepyPanda
10-14-12, 02:54 PM
...And then you get a pop up asking if you want to rate the game! Seriously? !

That one is my favorite lol. *eyeroll*

There really should be an option to only have the message(s) appear once. Maybe a check box asking do you want this message to display again. Seriously, I don't need to know RS has new updates EVERY time I log on. I'm informed the first time I read the message.

Rate this app? Yeah, I'll give you a rating. :/