PDA

View Full Version : New Dishes and Christmas Deco Please

Kate
11-23-10, 11:23 PM
Hi,

Could we have more incentives for levelling up? I'm almost at level 40 and I don't see any dishes to be unlocked.

Pet Society rewards those who log in like 5 days in a row. It would be great if we can earn gems when we level up.

It's almost Christmas and the store is still selling halloween deco.

Would appreciate the update of deco items.

It's the season of giving. :) Would appreciate if teamlava puts up items that can be bought with coins, instead of gems all the time.

Cookswell
11-24-10, 05:22 PM
I am also ready for some Christmas decorations. Halloween has been and gone!

Unregistered
12-01-10, 01:45 AM
Well, it's Dec 1. I was excited to log onto the game....only to be disappointed yet again that there are no Christmas decorations to be found. I am starting to think that there will not be any. Hmmm....maybe team lava do not celebrate Christmas. If it gets much later, it will not be worth spending coins or gems on the new items. (which of course means money lost for team lava). I am at level 60. There is not a lot left for me to do except look forward to the new items....and I am ready for them. But...each day that passes....I grow more disinterested in the game. The app store shows game pics...with windows and pictures on the walls. Where are those?

sigh
Margaritaville.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 09:48 AM
I seriously doubt there will be Christmas themed items. Perhaps TeamLava has already shut down for their Christmas holidays! LOL. I'll return to the game next year. 

Unregistered
12-03-10, 12:48 PM
Especially for the grill... There are only 4, and I've hit the fourth bonus on all of them...

Unregistered
12-04-10, 10:51 AM
I am restaurant story fan and have been anxiously awaiting Christmas decorations. I decided to try the new team lava game, Bakery Story. In that game there is a holiday box with Christmas decorations. It was disppointing to me that the decorations are available in the new game but team lava can't make time to add them in Restaurant Story for those of us who have been with them spending time and money.

Unregistered
12-04-10, 01:21 PM
^ exactly. I think it's really strange how teamlava never updates regularly but churn out new game after new game. Most likely they are working on Hotel Story instead of working on Christmas dishes/decor for this game.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:16 PM
Dear TL, it is down right embarrassing that you still have JackOLanterns in Dec, you have missed a big source of income and the farmers are ready to quit. You are no doubt too busy launching the Bakery story or whatever else to tend to the farm, but it is extremely annoying that you have just left us in the lurch here.
Please show some holiday spirit!

Dying of ennui on the farm

Unregistered
12-07-10, 06:44 PM
BS has a "holiday box" offering tacky Christmas items, the kind of thing you see as inflatables in the gardens of council houses. It also has new (and more profitable) dishes as well as all the little glitches that RS has.

I get the feeling that we won't be getting anything new for RS now they've launched another game. It's a shame as I too am beginning to get bored, it seems after level 41 there's nothing left to play for. I hope they prove me wrong.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 03:07 AM
And now restaurant story has the holiday box, spend your 24 gems for a chance to get a christmas themed item. We got a pile of presemts. Oh how disappointing that the only christmas decorations we can get we need to buy with gems. Fills you with the spirit of giving.... Not!! Merry christmas team lava.
Babys5.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 07:04 AM
I've been saving coins and patiently waiting for the Christmas updates, only to find the only way to get them are through the holiday box for 24 gems!

Very disappointed Team Lava! It's Christmas, the least you can do is provide some decent updates rather than try and suck more money from your loyal customers!!!!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 07:12 AM
I am really thrilled that the holiday box finally arrived. I said it a week ago that there was no reason not to add to restaurant as the items can be the same.

I got a tree my first attempt and a snow person my second. Thanks team! I'm a very happy player. Merry christmas!

Tho I do understand why some who can't afford, or are not allowed to buy, gems are sad. It would be nice if there was at least one decoration for coins. Still, thanks!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 12:55 PM
are these the same as bakery story?

I have loads of gems but can't see point in wasting them on decs that will be obsolete in a couple of weeks. I would however love to spend coins on them!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:16 PM
To quote the Team Lava VP of Marketing, "We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."
Well in our family we give gifts at christmas we don't make our family buy them!!