PDA

View Full Version : Receive and lost gems in the same second after install home design!!

suhrlinchen
09-14-12, 02:37 AM
Hello!
I had a new goal on City Story Metro to install Home Story! I did it and play a little. Then I go back and should collect from two residences to receive 30 gems. I collect from two residences and received 30 gems, but in the same second it makes "bing", the game rolled back and I lost my received 30 gems!!! That's so bad! Then I go to the goal and now I should reach level 7 in Home Story! How get I the 30 gems back? Please telle me!!!

kooky panda
09-14-12, 05:29 AM
Try restarting your device. If gems still did not credit send an email to support@teamlava.com

littlepuffystove
09-20-12, 03:38 AM
I have this bug,too! This bug is existing always!
I have reported in city story forum. If you restar the game, sometime, the whole goal and clip board will disappear!
Sometime they won't, and then EVERY TIME you collect rental from two residence and get 30 gems. With the sound of DING, gems disappear! Then restar again, collect rental again, get and suddenly lose 30 gems with DING again and again,
I was suffering from this bug whole day long 3 weeks ago, and 2 hours today! Extremely bitter experience.

littlepuffystove
09-20-12, 04:00 AM
Dear city story metro developers:

I play on iPad 2. My city story metro version is 1.0.1

I find a bug twice.

About 3 weeks ago, I had a goal to reach level 12 in slot. But both this goal and clip board which the goals are written on it disappeared and appeared on and on, on and on. This situation lasted for about whole day long.

This bug came to me this afternoon again.

The first step on the clip board of city story was asking me to download and play "dragon story:new dawn", when i was downloading the game, the clip board also disappeared and appeared on and on. After downloading, I entered the dragon story and play for a while. Then I returned to city story metro.

Then, the second step in the clip board of city story was to collect rental from two residences.
I did it and the game rewarded me 30 gems. The 3rd step was to reach level 17 in dragon story. Just at this moment, with a sound of DING, both my reward and clip bosrd disappeared.

So I closed and restarted the game. Sometime the clip board came to me again, sometime it didn't. and every time if the clip board appeared, I collect the rental from two residences, then the game rewarded me 30 gems and let me reach 17 levels in dragon story and after a sound of ding, gems disappeard again!

This bug last 2 hours, within this 2 hours, I was only busy with closing and restarting the game, getting my 30 gems as reward and suddenly lost it with a sound of ding constantly.

I had 30 gems, and with the reward I had 60 gems and bought a decoration which cost me 55 gems. Now I have 5 gems. I am very afraid that my new beloved decoration will also disappear!

One more thing, sometimes, the clip board is blank. So I restar the game. If I do this, sometime the clip board disappears, some time is also blank. Sometime it has goal on it.