PDA

View Full Version : gems missing😡

ladyinhotpink
09-13-12, 11:00 PM
earlier today i had 32 gems, i did not spend any, now i only have 5 gems why? why? why? is anyone else having this problem? plz help thx.

pinksugar800
09-14-12, 01:07 AM
Must have magically bought expansion and sped it up for 40 gems like I did.

princessbella99
09-14-12, 01:27 AM
earlier today i had 32 gems, i did not spend any, now i only have 5 gems why? why? why? is anyone else having this problem? plz help thx.

that happened to me in restaurant!! and TL refused to give them back

kooky panda
09-14-12, 05:17 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and they look into your game and let you know what happened.

ladyinhotpink
09-14-12, 02:30 PM
thanks kp will do

fashonfrique
09-17-12, 11:23 AM
I had 39 gems and now all of a sudden I have 29 gems. I did not click to purposely purchase anything so I checked to see if I accidentally purchased something and NOTHING! wRITING TL does not help with this situation because they don't replace gems. I could deal with that if getting gems were easy or if we had the option to purchase things using gems or our coins.

kooky panda
09-17-12, 11:30 AM
I had 39 gems and now all of a sudden I have 29 gems. I did not click to purposely purchase anything so I checked to see if I accidentally purchased something and NOTHING! wRITING TL does not help with this situation because they don't replace gems. I could deal with that if getting gems were easy or if we had the option to purchase things using gems or our coins.

TL does not refund accidental purchases, but if you do not know where your gems went I would advise emailing support, in case it was not an accidental purchase but a true glitch or loss.

kwhales
09-17-12, 04:45 PM
I just read the reply from kp above. I just accidently used 20 gems to buy 2000 coins. I thought (hoped as the purchase was being processed) that I would have a cancel or accept, but I didn't. I already have over 150k, I really didn't need more coins. I really needed the gems. Why can't you reimburse gems by taking back the coins? Boo boos happen. I can see if it was purchased through Apple, but why not within the game, someone accidently purchases an item with coins earned not bought?

cr4zy_eights
09-25-12, 01:50 PM
HAPPENED TO ME. and two other neighbors. They did nothing. I'm going to keep emailing them till I get my gems back. That is just not right to steal.

cr4zy_eights
09-25-12, 01:50 PM
Amd I didn't even purchase anything.