PDA

View Full Version : Update/notification popups

scorcho
09-13-12, 07:37 PM
Hi,

I find the update/notification popups that appear when I start the game quite annoying. I can get up to 4 popups that I have to individually dismiss, from the "Gems" popup, the "Limited time offer" popup, the "weekly update" popup, the "Rate us 5 stars" popup", and this is on top of the messages and welcome back popup. You can be sure I'm not gonna rate you 5 stars if you keep begging me annoyingly for it!

Please reduce or better yet eliminate these unnecessary popups!

lilkeeks
09-13-12, 09:01 PM
Last year we used to get pop-ups in the middle of gameplay...that was really annoying

The pop-ups now are annoying too but I prefer them all to be at the start of the game as opposed to the way they were before

MomsHouseofSweets
09-14-12, 05:49 AM
Yes, they are annoying, especially when your game goes through so many Force Close and just stopping and your are taken to the home page of your device many times each times each time you're in your game. So, I get those pop-ups a LOT.

cookietyler
09-14-12, 07:31 AM
You also have to be careful with the pop ups, as they could be a potential gem trap if you aren't careful (especially with the limited time offer).