PDA

View Full Version : Happy with Restaurant Story :)

Unregistered
11-23-10, 09:59 PM
Hi there, seeing all the negative comments, I'd just like to say I think you guys are doing a great job with this app. I am addicted to it! Although the wallpaper bug seems to be an issue, I think it'll be fixed soon. Other than that, great job guys, love this game! :)

Unregistered
11-24-10, 02:48 AM
It's great to see something positive on here for a change. I really like the game too and am looking forward to future updates.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 10:46 AM
Are you guys paid by Norm? Just curious.

The forums are here for feedback. People who post obviously like the game or they wouldn't play. Glitches in the game need to be addressed here so the game can be improved.

The best ideas, as seen from the suggestion threads, come from people who actually play.

Don't begrudge someone their frustration vent, bringing them to light can hopefully improve the game. :)

Unregistered
11-26-10, 11:10 AM
Are you guys paid by Norm? Just curious.

The best ideas, as seen from the suggestion threads, come from people who actually play.

Don't begrudge someone their frustration vent, bringing them to light can hopefully improve the game. :)

I'm the second poster. I'm not paid by Norman and I do actually play the game. I don't know what gave you the impression that either of us didn't.

I don't begrudge anyone the chance the vent their problems, I just believe feedback can be positive as well as negative. I think the OP just wanted to redress the balance a little. It would be great to see a few more positive comments on here. If people say what they like best then Team Lava can ensure that they build on these strengths as well as fixing any problems.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 02:53 PM
Doesn't appear that TeamLava even reads these forums as the have yet to answer any of the questions raised in threads over the past few days so it seems you "happy" postvwill be ignored right along with the rest of the posts - complimentary and negative.

Just saying....great customer service TeamLava. *clap* *clap*

Sarcasm off.