PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Cookbook Issue

KafkaZola
09-13-12, 01:10 PM
I couldn't find any thread that is still discussing this so I hope it's okay to post a new thread. Greygull (or any other Mod), have you heard anything back from TL about fixing the scrolling cookbook/recipe issue? I know you put the question to them. It's such an incredible pain to scroll through the whole inventory of dishes every time you want to start cooking. I really miss the old system where it stayed on the last recipe or dish you clicked on and I was hoping that the new update would include fix things. But it hasn't. :( Any clue as to why TL wants it this way or why they haven't fixed it?

altarisse
09-13-12, 06:01 PM
Bakery Story has this problem too. I don't know whether it's the new design or just a glitch...

greygull
09-13-12, 07:18 PM
Yes, the issue has been addressed. I think that a new version update will be needed to fix the cookbook issue (and a few other issues that have occured with the most recent update). The version update will happen through Google Play, it won't be part of the weekly updates. I too hope that it's fixed soon :)

KafkaZola
09-14-12, 09:30 AM
Thank you so much for replying and letting me know, Greygull! I appreciate it. :) Fingers crossed that TL will do a version update soon. They rarely put one out for Android, so let's hope this is an exception to the rule. (Can you tell that patience is not one of my virtues? ;) lol)

katsclaws12
09-16-12, 08:59 AM
Greygull,
Thank you so much for the response. I have been to multiple threads with no
responses at all! Its nice to know you could at least answer our questions.

jamesdean1957
09-19-12, 03:20 PM
It happened to me But Teamlava fixed it the next day.

queentina3
09-26-12, 04:02 AM
Yes, the issue has been addressed. I think that a new version update will be needed to fix the cookbook issue (and a few other issues that have occured with the most recent update). The version update will happen through Google Play, it won't be part of the weekly updates. I too hope that it's fixed soon :)

Did they say the scrolling cookbook was a bug, as they've now done something similar in Fashion Story on Android and it was "by design".

monea22
09-27-12, 06:17 AM
Its getting annoying.

ST4CoolGames
02-04-18, 10:16 AM
Oh, good. There is a topic on this issue so I don't have to create a new one.

This issue of the "scrolling cookbook" is a pain. I play both iOS and Android versions and this doesn't seem to be a problem with Android but iOS, it is annoying. Just letting someone know that this is still an issue, with both RS and BS.