PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Dragons???

jstrait78
09-13-12, 10:58 AM
I have an Athletic Dragon that for some strange reason I can't see. Up until Epic form I can see it. But after it evolved it's invisible. I can see its shadow but not the dragon itself. This only seems to be the case for the Athletic dragon as this is the second one and still the same. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm playing on an iPhone 4 that may or may not be in its original "configuration." My neighbors can see it but I can't:confused::confused:

mammami08
09-13-12, 12:12 PM
I had the same problem with My Infinity, but i could Only se him in epicform....

Sidni7
09-13-12, 01:31 PM
You're so lucky. I would love an invisible dragon, but I'm playing on an iPad.

saintlover
09-13-12, 01:41 PM
Force close your app, delete adn reinstall your app. If that doesnt work you should contact support

onaquaid
10-21-12, 05:57 PM
Same dragon, athletic is invisible. But it's a Level7. "SaintLover's" method just worked.

Mlb3116
10-21-12, 07:03 PM
I have similar problem and have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it has never changed. Every coral I get is invisible until after its first trip to the evo tank (and I have had several), and every charm and genie is only a trail until its first evolution round (have 2/3 of those)!!!

device11
12-10-13, 11:23 AM
My griffin dragon is invisible after hatching.why did this happen

kooky panda
12-10-13, 11:37 AM
Try restarting your device. Then when the game opens go visit a neighbor and come back.
If he is still invisible if you are on an andorid device go to
Settings -Application manager -Dragon story and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps . (or clear cache)
If on IOS, go to settings- safari- clear data.