PDA

View Full Version : The goal, The croissant and the Aunt, and about thin air tipping.

qqinfinity
09-13-12, 10:40 AM
First of all, my phone is Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (android 2.3.6) with the newest update of bakery story (Have it on auto-update).

Recently around the start of this week, whenever the bakery goes out of sync, loretta pops out with the "serving croissant" goals which I completed weeks before, after it turns back to normal. This happens everysingle time, it says that I have completed it already and does not give me the reward so no spamming goal is related, but it keeps coming everytime and its bugging me.

After the croissant goal follows the "expanding to 1 neighbor" goal, what was mentioned above happens again but with a different goal.

Now comes thin air tipping, I have a neighbor whose bakery is literally "empty", with no furniture visible (cant even see the door!). I cant see where his tables are and thus making it nigh impossible to give x6 tip. Today, for some reason, my bakery ended up with that fate too. Only 2 sets of chair and tables which were close to the door, my cashcounter and my character (which were also close to the door), 3 out of 6 of my appliances (which were right beside my character), 5 of my decorations (which were also close the character) were visible. I can see all my furniture when I tap "Design" but that obviously stops me from managing any of them. I managed to "thin air tip collecting" but the EXP star and the coin stack were all invisible to me, had to collect them by going into "Design".

Duke4711
09-13-12, 10:57 AM
Try to delete the data & cache in the App.Info from Baker Story!
Maybe it works.