PDA

View Full Version : Our star rating

MomsHouseofSweets
09-13-12, 06:42 AM
I have maintained a 4-star rating for quite some time, but that recently changed. Trying to find information of just what it is that is required for star ratings, I've not found (at least not yet). So, my question is ... what determines a player's star rating?

almondieeyez
09-13-12, 06:45 AM
Hello, Star Rating is determined by how much you tip. The more you tip the higher your SR is. Not sure how much you have to tip to get from 0 to 4. Usually 0-3 SR is very easy to achieve. Your SR also drops a bit each day, so if you don't tip for like two three days your SR will drop from 4 to low 3.

queentina3
It is determined by how many tables you tip. You need to tip at least 40 tables once you hit a rating of 4 in order to maintain that rating, and you need to do that daily, otherwise it drops back down 1 - 1 1/2 levels over night.

LorettaLS
I was a four star but that changed to three overnight. I had to put in more time to make it go back up to four.What is happening here?

purplegem611
09-13-12, 06:49 AM
Yes you need to tip daily... It doesn't cost you anything to tip! So just keep tipping your nbrs! Or randomly tip from the community....

MomsHouseofSweets
09-13-12, 06:51 AM
I was a four star but that changed to three overnight. I had to put in more time to make it go back up to four.What is happening here?

Mine suddenly dropped from the 4 its been for a long time, to a 3 and I'm not sure why. That's what I'm trying to find out. I tip and gift my neighbors every day. Perhaps part of our star rating is giving the 3 tips at other bakeries??

almondieeyez
09-13-12, 06:57 AM
I think the time frame of when you last tip to when you play the game again is also in consideration. For instance, I tip every day and try to maintain a 4 SR. My last tips for the day is usually 5pm and I don't play the game again the next day around 9AM. During the time when I am not playing, my SR drops at least almost quarter to half a bar from a 4.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-13-12, 07:09 AM
Thank you, almondieeyez. I'm in my game several times a day, every day. Just not sure what happened that I suddenly went from a 4 to a 3. On a hunch, I went back into my game and visited a couple other bakeries, left the usual 3 tips and my 4 star returned, so that must have somthing to do with it. Never had it change like this before, so I've not been sure.

slpecoraro
09-13-12, 09:17 AM
I have always been a 4 star player from the very beginning and not once have I ever dropped under 4, until a few days ago. I was shocked! Not only do I tip every nbr every day but I tip back anyone that visited as well. This I believe happened along with the price increases and I believe it is tied directlly to how many nbrs you have. I believe team lava wants you to have over 45 nbrs, which I do not want. (been there done that...it's exausting!) Neighbors are a very important aspect to these games that I think most everyone overlooks. Neighbors are what keep us coming back every day, at least those of us that are responsible as well as some nbrs become friends. If I had no nbrs, I would have stopped playing all my games long ago...

slpecoraro
09-13-12, 09:19 AM
btw, though I have woke up to being 3 star the past few days, by the time I'm done tipping my nbrs it returns to 4, so there seems to be a very tight borderline nbrs number required to maintain 4 stars. I'm sitting at 35 nbrs right now.

dinamom
09-13-12, 04:52 PM
I thought that it does cost to tip.

ifurita
09-13-12, 06:22 PM
I thought that it does cost to tip.

Just time, and time is money, friend!

cleodux
09-13-12, 09:13 PM
Just time, and time is money, friend!
I thought it cost 1 coin per tips. Thats why it so annoying to have nb that never tip me back lol. But they still gift so its ok.

My self once i got 4 star i stop tipping. And the my star drop to high 3 every new day came( usually 3pm mytime) after that i tip again until i got 4. Im still returning tip even though my star is 4. I never know we can maintain 4 star without getting drop to 3.