PDA

View Full Version : Coat Rack

Unregistered
11-23-10, 08:14 PM
I bought a coat rack for my restaurant, but it doesn't do anything except stand there. When I first bought the coat rack, I was expecting the customers who come to my restaurant to hang their coats there, but they didn't. It would be more interesting if Team Lava were to add more actions that the customers can do in the restaurant, like hanging their clothes on the coat rack, browse the bookshelves, play pool instead of just eating. Thanks.

Brittania
12-26-10, 10:30 AM
I have seen coats on some coat racks. How did they get coats?

FlameyHawk
12-26-10, 11:54 AM
Please put suggestions in the Thread Of Suggestions thread.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 01:02 PM
I have seen coats on some coat racks. How did they get coats?

It's the Christmas coat rack - they got them from the random Holiday Box.

Please put suggestions in the Thread Of Suggestions thread.

[edit] Stop asking to be a moderator because you're clueless (and not a part of TeamLava). There was already a Suggestion thread before you started your own, moron.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:49 PM
It's the Christmas coat rack - they got them from the random Holiday Box.

[edit] Stop asking to be a moderator because you're clueless (and not a part of TeamLava). There was already a Suggestion thread before you started your own, moron.

How nice. Why are you going around calling everyone moron all the time? Were you never taught proper manners or how to disagree with someone politely? You should be thrown off here until you can keep a civil tongue in your head. Are you a part of TeamLava? If not, then how would you know she isn't?