PDA

View Full Version : Would you compromise?

s_brownie_22
09-13-12, 01:06 AM
We?re all upset about the price changes in Bakery Story. Many of us have protested, complained, threatened, etc., but no matter how much of this we do, it isn?t going to change anything. Bakery Story is an extremely popular game, and most of us who claim we?re going to quit are just going to continue playing anyway. We protest that we won?t buy anything until the price goes back to normal, or we won?t play for a week, or we?ll write a bad review. TeamLava doesn?t gain profit from any of this. They gain a profit from players who buy gems (duh), and the more we play, no matter how much we swear we won?t buy gems, there will always be that temptation, and TeamLava knows that. It?s going to take a whole lot more protesting to undo this whole price raise, which would all be just a big waste of time anyway.

TeamLava, hear me out. I understand that you need to make profit from your games, but would you be willing consider a compromise?

My compromise would be fine, keep the doubled prices. I can deal with that. But can you at least return expansion prices back to normal? They?re already very challenging to reach, and it takes a very dedicated player to collect millions of Bakery Story dollars and actually expand all of the way without gems. How many of those players actually exist? I?ve used gems to buy a couple of expansions, as well as other items, as I?m sure most players have. I can't even imagine how much you guys make in just a day from all of your games. Would lowering the prices of expansions from one game really make a major difference in profit?

What would your compromise be?

s_brownie_22
09-13-12, 01:17 AM
Sorry guys for the punctuation, I'm not quite sure how all those question marks got in there.

pinkcherryb
09-13-12, 02:25 AM
Uhhhhrrr.......I don't know about anyone else but I'd sooner stick my tongue in a fan than play BS and give these "people" my money ever again. They violated and I can hold a mean grudge. As for your suggestion, it would make more sense to return to the original baking prices and keep the new expansion prices. That way players can actually make the money to buy the expansion however slowly. I'd rather give up one oar than keep both and have no boat. You may go around in a circle a couple of times but it's better than sinking.

And if you're wondering why I'm still visiting the forum even though I don't play, I'm here for the shenanigans. :)

One more thing, the mysterious question marks make sense, the past week has been one huge WHY?

tastytoastie
09-13-12, 02:30 AM
I agree with this. My last expasion was the one of 2 million... now I got to have 6??? I haven't buy gems because I logged in playstore using the gmail of my brother.. so I save my money but 6 million is too much! :(

sweetstuff525
09-13-12, 04:23 AM
My compromise is not to buy gems in all tl games

melby29
09-13-12, 04:41 AM
Uhhhhrrr.......I don't know about anyone else but I'd sooner stick my tongue in a fan than play BS and give these "people" my money ever again. They violated and I can hold a mean grudge. As for your suggestion, it would make more sense to return to the original baking prices and keep the new expansion prices. That way players can actually make the money to buy the expansion however slowly. I'd rather give up one oar than keep both and have no boat. You may go around in a circle a couple of times but it's better than sinking.

And if you're wondering why I'm still visiting the forum even though I don't play, I'm here for the shenanigans. :)

One more thing, the mysterious question marks make sense, the past week has been one huge WHY?

"Shenanigans"... Great use of that word, PinkCherryB!

kooky panda
09-13-12, 05:03 AM
Current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices