PDA

View Full Version : What can you bake that gives A LOT of xp?

shahed12
09-12-12, 07:43 PM
It can be any oven and anytime.
which gives the most xp I want to lvl up :D

queentina3
09-12-12, 07:48 PM
Blueberry Buckle under "Cake" on the oven gives the most XP at 303.

NanaCanna
09-12-12, 07:51 PM
Well it helps to read the cost of the food, how many servings it makes & how much xp for making it. It's really all about doing the math.lol

queentina3
09-12-12, 07:56 PM
Well it helps to read the cost of the food, how many servings it makes & how much xp for making it. It's really all about doing the math.lol

True. If you want to get real technical about it then Brownies is the best bet as they'll give 240 xp per hour. Next would be Jasmine Tea at 84 xp per hour.

sunk818
01-13-13, 11:59 PM
I tried to bake brownies for one hour, but your body may give out before you can actually Do the work required to get 240xp. It's not worth getting carpal for a game.

Stueeeee
01-14-13, 03:22 AM
Yeah brownies for as long as u can take it. Next is jasmine tea, but if u do that on a load of drink mixers all day, after a while u could go bankrupt! Next I think would be blueberry buckle, it takes a day but give 303, which is more than any 2 12 hour items combined. 4 hours is kiwi cheesecake. 6 hours is orange blossom tea.

But if your just in it for the XP, u will go bankrupt at some point, because of the price changes!

sunk818
01-14-13, 02:34 PM
How does one go bankrupt. Cost to make is less than when you sell out.

Are you referring to the rate at which the tea sells is not fast enough?

AnnasCoffee
01-14-13, 04:19 PM
I agree with Stueeeee. If you have 18 appliances and you cook Jasmine tea more than 3 times a day, you get a negative cash flow for the day. It might be helpful to cook Jasmine Tea if your very close to leveling up. But this won't work as a long term plan. You will go bankrupt FAST.

Also, I wouldn't even consider doing this if your past level 72, after that there is not point in leveling up in this game.

Stueeeee
01-14-13, 06:14 PM
How does one go bankrupt. Cost to make is less than when you sell out.

Are you referring to the rate at which the tea sells is not fast enough?

Because since they doubled the prices of all the recipes, when the food is done and on counters u get a negative overall cash flow on many items (check out the charts) and if your doing Jasmine tea, that does over 800 portions an hour x 18/ however many mixers you've got = a lot of jasmine tea sitting around for a long time, selling slowly without giving u much coins.
If u bake red velvet cake however, u can turn a healthy profit.

sunk818
01-14-13, 09:22 PM
Are egg tarts better than red velvet cake for 22 hours?