PDA

View Full Version : 2 months and still no diamond

wxrocky6
09-12-12, 06:48 PM
Do I just have really bad luck or is it normal to still not have gotten a diamond dragon after about 2 months of trying for it?

purplegem611
09-12-12, 07:29 PM
Keep going... Took me forever too!! Not sure how long exactly but weeks ans weeks. I used firestorm and island over and over... Got a few good ones out of that combo too! And quite afew fruitfuls and corals...lol

AkumaNeko
09-12-12, 07:30 PM
I'm level 43 n still no diamond. I know of lvl 63 (max) who have no diamonds too :/

iMoe4s
09-12-12, 08:10 PM
I have been going for it for A couple months as well, I change up my combo a lot though :)

wxrocky6
09-13-12, 03:36 AM
Yeah. Its really annoying and I'm in the mode where I cant stop until I get it. Im currently going with the Charm and mist combo because that eliminates the chance of getting the common 20 hour breeding times of magic and island dragons. Worst case scenario this way is a 16 hour breeding time with the charm dragon. Anything longer than that is a rare dragon and I can live with that. At least Im pretty sure thats how it works out.

gannicus88
09-13-12, 04:08 AM
LEVEL 49 been trying 6 months and spent over ?250
no joy here either !

Snapenath
09-13-12, 04:25 AM
I am level 43 and I don't have it either, but I've never tried for it anyway lol
Good luck!

dragonolic
09-13-12, 06:23 AM
Same- two months

purplegem611
09-13-12, 07:50 AM
I have been going for it for A couple months as well, I change up my combo a lot though :)

The trick I think is to keep doing the same combo over and over again... I could be totally wrong but if you change it up it seems to me you would lose the streak of getting the diamond. And your run of dragons starts all over again... It's all luck I guess! Good luck

carijonas
09-13-12, 09:39 AM
I've been trying since may ...

draginraiser
09-13-12, 03:55 PM
Three months. Lvl 53. I feel your pain

Harmonylion
09-14-12, 06:15 AM
I have lost track of how many months I have tried and how much money I have spent. I'm not spendinding any more money on the game, but still trying for a diamond.

ellaslair
09-14-12, 07:55 AM
Do you think at some point TL will give us a hint...or loosen up the odds?

tasjatjuh157
09-14-12, 11:25 AM
Level 53, and the same bad luck. Im going to give the name theory a try ( see other posts)
I do play less and less, because the constant breeding for a diamond is getting frustrating and boring.

didiljar
09-15-12, 08:19 PM
Ya I think this diamond can't be breed they just lie to us,there's no way to breed a diamond,IT'S ALL LIARS!.They bought the diamond no BY BREEDING!
This is all business talk,if diamond can be breed,teamlava have no business by people did not buy the diamond with gold.

mattyboo1
09-15-12, 08:21 PM
Since the game came out and no diamond

GreenGiants01
09-15-12, 08:22 PM
It took me about 39 tries to get my diamond with Atlantis and Scorpion both lvl 10

didiljar
09-15-12, 09:03 PM
TL please pity for those who haven got a diamond..we tried and tried but still no diamond..please help us in this:((((((

didiljar
09-15-12, 09:04 PM
Is there a way for us to breed,we tried many combos but none of them give us DIAMOND....

rusticjess
09-15-12, 09:55 PM
I have spent at least $100 on speed breeding trying to get either diamond or infinity...I could have just used that same money to BUY a diamond or infinity egg. I am almost about to do so, since I've spent months trying to breed either one and each time is a failure

auroracon
09-15-12, 10:33 PM
I have spent at least $100 on speed breeding trying to get either diamond or infinity...I could have just used that same money to BUY a diamond or infinity egg. I am almost about to do so, since I've spent months trying to breed either one and each time is a failure

what combinations are you trying? I just got an infinity with Fairy and Wizard, which seems to be the most common pairing posted about.

But I too buy gold and have spent more money than I'd ever admit out loud on this game lol, but I don't think I would have had nearly as much interest or fun with this game if I simply spent that money on buying the diamond/infinity.

Try Fairy and Wizard if you have them. It took me probably 50 or so tries, but it does work. :)

Good luck!

epipy
09-15-12, 11:32 PM
Same I have had no luck with diamond or any rare dragon. I think it is just he luck of he draw. Would be nice if it were a little easier. I am so sick of fruitful and firestorm dragons have sold like 50 of each.

rusticjess
09-16-12, 10:07 AM
what combinations are you trying? I just got an infinity with Fairy and Wizard, which seems to be the most common pairing posted about.

But I too buy gold and have spent more money than I'd ever admit out loud on this game lol, but I don't think I would have had nearly as much interest or fun with this game if I simply spent that money on buying the diamond/infinity.

Try Fairy and Wizard if you have them. It took me probably 50 or so tries, but it does work. :)

Good luck!

I don't have fairy, but have been trying to get one. I've been using a parakeet instead, and been pairing it with either wizard or mistmoth. I've given up on diamond because I actually don't care for its appearance, and I found out you can get the diamond hybrids from infinity anyway. so I prefer that one.

Thanks for your advice! ^^

cedkugedchgd
09-17-12, 09:42 AM
same here -.- i've already been trying for a few weeks.. first i used the firestorm + island theory and tried about 30 times without luck :( now i'm doing the serpent + eagle combo without luck as well :'D i'm soo looking forward to that diamond dragon D: i think i'll try another combo tomorrow. has anybody some good combos with the purple element to get the diamond? :O

iaweforfun
11-29-12, 09:46 PM
Ive been trying for THREE months, i still have no diamond

Candy3030
11-29-12, 10:40 PM
Level 78 here.... months and months and still no diamond for me either :(:(:(:(

milliasim
11-29-12, 10:54 PM
Level 79..... ��Still got no luck for ��

Kami365
11-30-12, 02:22 AM
I'm LvL 62 also without Diamond.......My Island name TeraNova🎅🎄

rykoko
11-30-12, 04:10 AM
I got it my 3rd try, Level 9 Parakeet + Level 4 Coral = Serious den time.

dansonic
11-30-12, 06:21 AM
I only just got my diamond this week at level 76... So it can happen... eventually... I just kept breeding random pairs with 4 separate elements so I didn't feel like I was only trying for the diamond. Plenty of rares and super rares along the way to keep me going!

Breejan1987
11-30-12, 08:17 AM
I just got a 2 day breeding time. It takes 44 gold to complete. I'm not sure if that is a diamond. I used a level 9 Seabreeze and epic Life. I was actually trying for fairy.

dragonolic
11-30-12, 08:24 AM
Playing since June. I got the Infinity but havent been able to make any hybrids from it, or get the real diamond. I've tried doing the same combo for a month, I've tried mixing it up every time, I've tried every suggestion posted on here.