PDA

View Full Version : Did you buy the new iPhone 5

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 04:05 PM
Did you? I did not

mamareader02
09-12-12, 04:24 PM
My iPhone 4 works great for me( not a huge fan of new electronics)

kooky panda
09-12-12, 04:26 PM
I never buy the phones when they first come out. I will probably upgrade at Christmas.. Oh better get my request to Santa!!

northsweets
09-12-12, 04:28 PM
No maybe next year

mamareader02
09-12-12, 04:31 PM
Same here...maybe next summer.. On contact till then anyways

bigbux3
09-12-12, 05:02 PM
Well, iOS 6 isn't so much of a shocker. I keep a basic phone. I play on my iPod though.

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 06:06 PM
Well, iOS 6 isn't so much of a shocker. I keep a basic phone. I play on my iPod though.

No iOS 6 yet

pinkster73
09-12-12, 06:12 PM
Android all the way!

bigbux3
09-12-12, 06:52 PM
No iOS 6 yet

When will the iPhone 5 be released? In the Fall, correct? That's when iOS 6 will be released.

I'm like an Apple Fanatic.

nmishii
09-12-12, 08:36 PM
My next phone will be another Android.

pinkster73
09-12-12, 08:48 PM
My next phone will be another Android.

Not just any android, a Samsung?

nmishii
09-12-12, 08:54 PM
Not just any android, a Samsung?

Yes, a Galaxy S III if I got one today. But need to find out more about how the Apple-Samsung lawsuit will affect Samsung phones.

lylahmae
09-13-12, 05:45 AM
Never will buy apple. Android rules!

queentina3
09-13-12, 06:38 AM
Nope not buying it. I don't mind having an Apple Tablet type of device, but my phone will always be an Android. My hubby does plan on buying an Apple phone though, not sure when he's going to do it. My contract is up next September, so I'll start looking at a new Android Phone around July or August. All I know is that it WON'T be a Motorola, not after all the issues I've had with my Droid Bionic. :p

donnapetersen
09-13-12, 06:54 AM
I usually but the new iPhones when they come out but I am not sure I will be getting the iPhone5. Still looks pretty much the same to me.
I am also on an unlimited data plan and will be forced to give that up if I switch.
All the carriers have raised their charges for the iPhone5 ( go on the Apple site and you can compare)
I've noticed that I'm getting poor reception in more areas then before now. Honestly I'm thinking about switching over to an Android maybe going with Boost, good service, cheap rates. I know that some of them you can make calls on wi-fi if you can't get cell reception.

bigbux3
09-13-12, 07:22 AM
Goodness. I've seen the new iPods. Nano and touch. The touch is just like an iPhone. It's crazy!

FarmerTrunte
09-13-12, 07:28 AM
I'm like an Apple Fanatic.[/QUOTE]
Me too :)

no I'm not gonna buy it, as long my old phone works.
I'm play on a Ipod Touch, so don't need it.

FarmerTrunte
09-13-12, 07:32 AM
Ups!!!!
I was supposed to Qoute Bigbux3...... ;)

sehana
09-13-12, 09:10 AM
For Phones - Android

For Fun - iPod touch (Will more than likely get ipod touch 5 a couple months after it gets released... hopefully :p

sourlicorice5
09-13-12, 09:15 AM
Yes, a Galaxy S III if I got one today. But need to find out more about how the Apple-Samsung lawsuit will affect Samsung phones.

I have the galaxy 3. My friend read that Galaxy S3 isn't affected by the lawsuit as it wasn't included in it just the S2 and some others. I don't know all the details. Just repeating what my friend told me that he read.

FarmerTrunte
09-13-12, 09:22 AM
For Phones - Android

For Fun - iPod touch (Will more than likely get ipod touch 5 a couple months after it gets released... hopefully :p

I have an old Sony Ericsson, but as long as it works best, so I keep it :) My Ipod Touch is the newest version, and I love it... :) works so good...

bigbux3
09-13-12, 03:29 PM
I mean, it's more ideal to get a basic phone now if you own an iPhone. Isn't the iPod Touch 5th generation just like an iPhone now? It has Siri, and does the exact same thing an iPhone can, without 3G. And you can call on it by downloading an app.

26peanut
09-17-12, 02:17 PM
I never buy the phones when they first come out. I will probably upgrade at Christmas.. Oh better get my request to Santa!!

Ur really funny Kooky

sehana
09-17-12, 02:36 PM
I have an old Sony Ericsson, but as long as it works best, so I keep it :) My Ipod Touch is the newest version, and I love it... :) works so good...

I had a basic phone until it gave out on me in the summer, so finally upgraded to an Android phone... but it was refurbished, so I'm ok with that. :)
As long as my iPods work, i'm set LOL :D

Also I've tried the TL games on the Android phone, they run more slowly and I couldn't take it anymore and I quickly transferred my ID back to my ipod

dalula
09-17-12, 03:04 PM
What does the new iPhone do, if you don't mind me asking?
And no, because i have an iPod, which is already kind of the same thing, and I already have a phone and its contract doesnt expire until next year.