PDA

View Full Version : Lets Compromise and get back to Baking

LadyKade
09-12-12, 02:16 PM
Can we compromise?

There are so many that love this game and although I did not find it listed I would think your Vision/Mission is to be the finest in the world through excellence in your employees, products and customer service.

That being said?. Compromise would be a good thing you are in this to make financial gain and we are in it for fun and pretend gain.

In order to decorate our bakeries we will need to expand, if we decorate you make money (from expansion and decorations if we use Gems)
Decrease the expand prices so it is more marketable; people will be able to expand and purchase decoration.
Increase the yield on the recipes that would give more money to buy decorations.
Lower the cost for baking?. Doesn?t have to go back to the way it was but how about a happy medium
Don?t double the cost?.increase it by 25 or 30%

Offer incentives to purchase Gems (gem sales and perks)

I think many bakers will be able to live with this and continue to bake, expand and decorate their Bakeries.

in the end everyone is happy... it seems your company is expanding to bring more products and better products to your customers.

Keeping the cost of playing at a reasonable cost and allowing players to level up in a reasonable amount of time; giving them great recipes and decorations as an incentive to keep playing will benifit everyone.

Hope you will take my suggestion into consideration.... I have not been playing long but this is a great game and I would love to afford it and continue to play

totaltechno
09-12-12, 02:36 PM
Though TL will most likely not look at this, I support this.

medonnabp
09-12-12, 02:39 PM
Same here!

88dalejr
09-12-12, 02:53 PM
I appreciate the time and effort you put into this letter but I have to disagree. They just need to put the prices back to where they were. There is no reason why in game costs have to go up at all. Gem purchases I can see a need for that but to raise the costs for everything that uses fake money. Stupid!!! IMO!!! If they want us to buy more gems I got an idea for them. Get rid of the gem traps in all their games. Players are getting sick of buying gems just to have them stolen in a gem trap!!!!

I did the calculations today and if I want to be fully expanded it will take me 34 months of no baking or decorating just selling product. How fun is that??? YIPPEE!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetstuff525
09-12-12, 03:24 PM
I appreciate the time and effort you put into this letter but I have to disagree. They just need to put the prices back to where they were. There is no reason why in game costs have to go up at all. Gem purchases I can see a need for that but to raise the costs for everything that uses fake money. Stupid!!! IMO!!! If they want us to buy more gems I got an idea for them. Get rid of the gem traps in all their games. Players are getting sick of buying gems just to have them stolen in a gem trap!!!!

I did the calculations today and if I want to be fully expanded it will take me 34 months of no baking or decorating just selling product. How fun is that??? YIPPEE!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What product you are going to sell if your not going to bake?

88dalejr
09-12-12, 03:54 PM
What product you are going to sell if your not going to bake?

Well before the increase I had close to 2 million servings of food so I don't need to bake for... forever maybe with the slow diners.

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 03:57 PM
Can we compromise?

There are so many that love this game and although I did not find it listed I would think your Vision/Mission is to be the finest in the world through excellence in your employees, products and customer service.

That being said?. Compromise would be a good thing you are in this to make financial gain and we are in it for fun and pretend gain.

In order to decorate our bakeries we will need to expand, if we decorate you make money (from expansion and decorations if we use Gems)
Decrease the expand prices so it is more marketable; people will be able to expand and purchase decoration.
Increase the yield on the recipes that would give more money to buy decorations.
Lower the cost for baking?. Doesn?t have to go back to the way it was but how about a happy medium
Don?t double the cost?.increase it by 25 or 30%

Offer incentives to purchase Gems (gem sales and perks)

I think many bakers will be able to live with this and continue to bake, expand and decorate their Bakeries.

in the end everyone is happy... it seems your company is expanding to bring more products and better products to your customers.

Keeping the cost of playing at a reasonable cost and allowing players to level up in a reasonable amount of time; giving them great recipes and decorations as an incentive to keep playing will benifit everyone.

Hope you will take my suggestion into consideration.... I have not been playing long but this is a great game and I would love to afford it and continue to play
I agree with you

LadyKade
09-12-12, 04:04 PM

No effort or time.... there are many people that put their money into this game and I would like to see things settled and all of my friends and neighbors back to baking.

I have to disagree with you that there is no reason for the cost to go up, it cost money to create, implement and maintain these games. it is unreasonable to think that some of that cost will not be passed onto the consumers. TL is no different than any other company in business for profit, they are looking at the bottom line. as more people play and more glitches pop up that is more technicians they need to keep their product going.

Please don’t get me wrong I am totally against doubling the prices, it has put me at a standstill I can’t expand or decorate.

what I don’t agree with is how they raise their cost in such an extravagant way.... it is not fair to their customers and one of the golden rules of sales and marketing is customer satisfaction. to compromise would show that they care about their customer and not just the bottom line.

TL should show good faith and fix this …. Their customers deserve that.

kooky panda
09-12-12, 04:08 PM
Current thread on this topic, please continue your discussion here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices