PDA

View Full Version : Hold the sauce!

DaojinWildfire
09-12-12, 11:37 AM
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710956722_IKLuVcpV_f.jpg

The Pane Di Pasta is actually a delicious Italian Knot Bread! Serve some up to your customers in Bakery Story!

31candlez
09-12-12, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking new oven :-( :-/ :-0

cedkugedchgd
09-12-12, 12:12 PM
that looks... boring. boring food... yup, it's boring food.

argentina718
09-12-12, 12:32 PM
jajaja !! totally agree with Godlovesyou12 !!! your comment is spot on and hilarious ( i sprayed my computer with coke....)

Kathy6464
09-12-12, 12:35 PM
If you stare at it really hard, it looks like bread. Just think "it's bread, it's bread, it's bread....."

You just can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

sweetstuff525
09-12-12, 12:38 PM
If you stare at it really hard, it looks like bread. Just think "it's bread, it's bread, it's bread....."

No but this week I'm pretty sure they dissapointed 90% some still haven't notice the price increase.. But will when they where saving to expand and go to expand and oh oh their expansion price is doubled

retro71
09-12-12, 01:47 PM
It kinda looks like a hat. (bread with plate) If you let your eyes go blurry it looks like a funky cowboy hat.

It panes me to say I will knot be baking anymore though...

shakiba
09-12-12, 03:11 PM
Yawn. Won't be playing bakery much this week.

bigbux3
09-12-12, 03:14 PM
Looks complicated...

AuntyRose32
09-12-12, 03:30 PM

No.....but they should be able to please some of the people, some of the time.

TL what are you going to do when players can't afford to bake, are you just going to keep releasing new recipes anyway? Are we supposed to be excited about this update? Excited about the boring bread that we can't bake? Don't worry I'm not expecting an answer to these questions, that would just be crazy, carry on ignoring us and I'll carry on not buying any gems.

bigbux3
09-12-12, 03:33 PM
No.....but they should be able to please some of the people, some of the time.

TL what are you going to do when players can't afford to bake, are you just going to keep releasing new recipes anyway? Are we supposed to be excited about this update? Excited about the boring bread that we can't bake? Don't worry I'm not expecting an answer to these questions, that would just be crazy, carry on ignoring us and I'll carry on not buying any gems.

I just want to know how new players will get started. I remember when I first started TeamLava games, I was so eager to buy everything, but couldn't because I was on pins and needles to earn coins. The items are overly priced and it's ridiculous. This feedback could be useful. I also have been through times where I didn't have enough coins to even cook anything.
To play Bakery Story, you'd have to be a lucky person with over 4,000,000 coins.

[S8] Elsa
09-12-12, 03:49 PM
Please remember the rules when posting. :)

azzuri924
09-12-12, 04:26 PM
How come TL won't respond to it's CUSTOMERS? Not a smart business model. Half the time my posts get deleted because TL censors everything. You cant even type ****** in a message without getting blocked. TL has gone too far with it's frivolous price increases and censorship. I am seriously contemplating quitting and many of my neighbors have already quit, I'm an almost 100 level player in RS and BS. I'll never get to 100, I'll be bankrupt first. THANKS TL FOR NOT CARING!

Baraze
09-12-12, 04:43 PM
I think this will definitely be from a new appliance. Two bread items on the oven? Too good to be true.

I gave in and tried to cook the lowest cost items to master. I realized how boring that would be and stored all my appliances.

Collecting gems was fun for me. Now even if I rationed my 11,000,000 Id still lose out.

And gems are on sale! Was going to be my gift for my b'day.

[S8] Elsa
09-12-12, 05:22 PM
Closing this one up due to rule violations. Please review the forum rules and direct any questions to Forum Disputes. Thanks!