PDA

View Full Version : [Re:] City Petitioner (Giving Constructive Feedback)

chvchv & chvchv2
11-23-10, 06:35 PM
If there's something you like about the game, we'd love to hear it so that we can do more things like that. If there are things that you don't like, we want to hear those too so that we make sure to look into why players don't like that aspect and make changes if necessary. If you're telling us about something you don't like, please tell us why you don't like that particular thing. Posts that simply state, "This sucks!" aren't useful because they give us no indication of why something might need to be fixed or give any idea of which direction we should go in when fixing a problem.

You asked for it. So here are my constructive suggestions:

1. Keep your promise to update the game every week. Even if it is something very small, like a building with a different color or an additional balcony, this small update makes you look honest. No updates for months make all players believe that the developer has abandoned the game, even though you give some kind of support in this discussion board. No updates = The game is dead!

2. Give us a change to buy items that are currently only available through city cash also with coins. Make them expensive, so that it is (painstakingly) slow. But give us the change. If the so-and-so item is only available through city cash then you will create a divided community. Those who pay and those who don't (want to).

3. Rethink the price for the city cash. $5 for a magic case is WAY to much. I'm not going to buy anything for such a price, especially when I don't even know what I'm going to get for my 5 bucks. If 25 city cash would cost $1 then (even) I would buy something. Spend a few bucks and really get something for it... That's ok. But getting something completely random for $5... I wouldn't even say yes at McDonalds to such an offer.

4. Make the News list longer. 10 entries is way too short.

5. I like to be able to delete invites. I've invited someone weeks ago and obviously this person does not play anymore. I think he (or she) will be there in my list forever if you don't add a "Cancel Invitation" button.

6. It would be very nice to have a best players list. Something like a high-score list, sorted by the XP.

7. Add a confirmation button/question for purchases of the Cases. You don't make any profit by annoying people that accidentally tapped a Case.

8. Tapping higher buildings is very often a hassle. everything else will be highlighted, except for the big building. I have to click it 10 times in various spots to make the game highlight the building that I've tapped. (Very annoying)

So much for now. I have much more in stock.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-26-10, 12:43 PM
Yeah... That's what I though. No answer!!

At first Norman asks in a CLOSED THREAD what we think can be improved... and then he does not answer when there are real ideas for enhancements.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 01:36 PM
The game is practically perfect in my opinion, I will not complain about price of anything, because it's pretty close.. I've spent $30 now though and am capping myself. Maybe if it was a bit cheaper I'd be more addicted to making purchases...

So other then the game being amazing and addictive and the little kinks like being able to delete an invited neighbour...

My ULTIMATE WISH is to be able to ROTATE the buildings all the way, so 2 more angles then it rotates already (like some objects in Restaurant Story), it would allow for a tiny more creativity.. And customizing... I think it would be the cherry on top of an already great sundae.

PeteTheGolfer
11-28-10, 10:30 AM
I agree with everything chvchv & chvchv2 said, plus the request to be able to rotate buildings in all four directions. That one has been around for months, with never a response from TL.

I really want to support the game with purchases, but I can't convince myself to spend $5 for just one building. chvchv & chvchv2's suggestion to lower the price seems reasonable to me.

As for 'Unregistered', who is satisfied with the game, I'm guessing that your still at a lower level and have many new buildings to buy. When you've gotten everything that's available, write back and tell us if you're still happy.

Norman, you asked for feedback. Why no response?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:50 AM
PING!

Gotta keep this thread on top of the message list....

PING!