PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: multi-devices per one id

kimmuchi
09-12-12, 03:59 AM
Could I use one id on muti-devices? If could, how?
Please clearly explain.

Thank you for answer. :)

bigbux3
09-12-12, 07:27 AM
You cannot. TeamLava doesn't allow this.
It would be too hard. Your data is stored on their servers from your UDID code if your an iOS user.

kimmuchi
09-12-12, 08:42 AM
You cannot. TeamLava doesn't allow this.
It would be too hard. Your data is stored on their servers from your UDID code if your an iOS user.

So, if I wanna buy the new iPad, I should not play on my iPhone 4S. Right?
Because all I have played will be gone when I change to use iPad!?

queentina3
09-12-12, 09:29 AM

You can transfer your games from your iPhone to your iPad, you just can't have more than 1 Storm 8 ID on the same device.

kimmuchi
09-12-12, 09:49 AM
You can transfer your games from your iPhone to your iPad, you just can't have more than 1 Storm 8 ID on the same device.

How to transfer? I have never done before, so could you please tell me.

Thank you so much.

queentina3
09-12-12, 09:58 AM
How to transfer? I have never done before, so could you please tell me.

Thank you so much.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

That thread explains how to transfer from one device to another.

bigbux3
09-12-12, 03:19 PM

Or you could purchase the new iPhone 5. Apple just announced it today.

That was just an announcement, if you buy an iPad, you can't play it on your iPhone 4S if you transfer your games.

cast1532
09-18-12, 06:32 AM
Or you could purchase the new iPhone 5. Apple just announced it today.

That was just an announcement, if you buy an iPad, you can't play it on your iPhone 4S if you transfer your games.

Really? How come?

brohim
09-18-12, 07:04 AM
Really? How come?

Cause you transfer your storm8 ID to a different device. You can start a new ID on your old device once you transfer. One ID per device. One device per ID.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 11:05 PM
Brohim couldn't be righter. What a sensible thing to say.

CottageRose
05-02-13, 06:29 AM
As an IT security professional, it is my understanding is that Apple is phasing out UDID this year, as it posed security issues. They have started to reject new apps using the now obsoleted API. Would it be fair to say TL is working on a transition to a different user identifier, so I don't lose my kingdom any time soon?

cymoril69
07-04-13, 04:55 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

That thread explains how to transfer from one device to another.

How do I get access to this page/link? I'm trying to figure out how to transfer castle/dragon story to my new iphone. Thanks

arale_norimaki
07-04-13, 05:19 AM
The forum has been reorganized lately, I think that is why that link is broken.
You can now find the instructions to transfer your device in the Off-topic section :confused:

Here is a link to the thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)

Fredoiph
05-03-14, 09:04 AM
Fredoiph, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Wat no I cant reed thare

stuffedmounts
05-03-14, 10:51 AM
Could I use one id on muti-devices? If could, how?
Please clearly explain.

Thank you for answer. :)
Due to poor design, you can't.

mnjcafe
05-03-14, 11:47 AM
That is incorrect - it may have been true when this thread was started (this is a really old thread). I play with the same ID on my iPad and iPhone.

Follow the directions in the other threads for how to transfer your game to another device. It does not delete the game from the original device. You can then play on both.

You just need to make sure that if you have played on one device, you close the game on the other one before starting to play again, so that your progress can sync. (You don't technically have to close, you can just wait or visit a neighbor and a sync will trigger, but it is faster to just close.)

kooky panda
05-03-14, 01:32 PM
This thread is an outdated thread. Closing to prevent confusion.

You now can play multiple games on one device.
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)