PDA

View Full Version : Worst teaser ever!!!!

trace35
09-12-12, 03:33 AM
Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing at that piece of dried up old bread! I don't think the ducks would eat it if I threw it to them!
Did anyone actually like it?
Or even care?

trace35
09-12-12, 04:14 AM
Honestly, it probably would look more appetizing, and be more fitting! both would most likely make me throw up.

trace35
09-12-12, 05:00 AM
And lol upgrade. Mor like downgrade! Form now on I'm going to call it the DOWNDATE.

lola1190
09-12-12, 07:11 AM
Foccacia is delicious in reality. TLs version looks like its been sitting out for a while though. if you threw it to the ducks itd prob give them a concussion.

marrrina
09-12-12, 08:28 AM
While it does look like pizza that's been sitting out over night, that sort of is how focaccia bread really looks.

Potatocat
09-12-12, 09:31 AM
Lol I love that update thread....the comments crack me up. If pinkcherryb is reading this YES I MOST CERTAINLY DID THE Z SNAPS GIRRRRRRRRLLLL!

kieranyeow
09-12-12, 09:36 AM
I'm Sure There Will Other Thing Release During This Update.

pinkster73
09-12-12, 09:36 AM
Lol I love that update thread....the comments crack me up. If pinkcherryb is reading this YES I MOST CERTAINLY DID THE Z SNAPS GIRRRRRRRRLLLL!

This made me do it again

pinkcherryb
09-12-12, 10:57 AM
Lmao! Y'all are crazy!

I think TeamLava "fo-got'cha" were still upset with the new prices!

crissy9112
09-12-12, 11:26 AM
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD IS GIVING ME LIFE. I couldn't find the original teaser thread so I decided to do a search in the forum for 'focaccia'. It looks moldy pizza. Jeez are they trying to give our customers food poisoning to make us go out of business and get rid of us once and for all? TL, y'all are Cold blooded!

kisseop
09-12-12, 12:39 PM
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD IS GIVING ME LIFE. I couldn't find the original teaser thread so I decided to do a search in the forum for 'focaccia'. It looks moldy pizza. Jeez are they trying to give our customers food poisoning to make us go out of business and get rid of us once and for all? TL, y'all are Cold blooded!
Focaccia is a type of bread, you can use your favourite herbs and additional ingredients. It's quite yummy. But what is the point in giving us new recipe when we make no income that way (cooking whatever). Change of prices - this would be the best teaser ever, hopefully it will be included in the update.

crissy9112
09-12-12, 01:43 PM
Focaccia is a type of bread, you can use your favourite herbs and additional ingredients. It's quite yummy. But what is the point in giving us new recipe when we make no income that way (cooking whatever). Change of prices - this would be the best teaser ever, hopefully it will be included in the update.

Haha I know what focaccia is, I was just making fun of the graphic they provided because it seriously looked like moldy pizza.

retro71
09-12-12, 01:56 PM
lmao! Y'all are crazy!

I think teamlava "fo-got'cha" were still upset with the new prices!

lol!!!!

trace35
09-12-12, 04:41 PM
Get a load of the next teaser! It looks even more appetizing than the first.

nnfashion
09-14-12, 02:46 AM
i didnt buy single items of new update , even the new stove. whats wrong wit tl? update all abt Italy n those pizza n bread look dried n old bread @.@