PDA

View Full Version : Some people

draginraiser
09-12-12, 02:10 AM
Erhmahgerd.
Best friend got in a row aether, forest fire, Landworm then honeybee.
Some people have all the luck. Me just casually chilling chilling on level 53 without much at all :(
#ragequit

azychan
09-12-12, 02:20 AM
Me too.
I'm lv 32 and i can't get any new super rare dragons (honeybee, landworm, aether) although everyone can get them in the week they were released on the 1st try :(

benbever
09-12-12, 03:44 AM
The game is unfair, some people have way more luck then others. as in they get 25% super rares, 25% rares and 50% commons. While other people get around 90% commons and 5-10% rares and none or maybe 1% super rares.
I am level 36 and I have 12 rares (8 different types) and 1 super rare (landworm.) I got lucky recently and gor two rares in a row.
Two of my friends who started playing at the same time but play and breed less and are lower level have:
12 rares and 8 super rares, and 11 rares and 7 super rares.
For some people super rares are just not as rare, they have a chance way higher than 1% to get one. They can just breed the two needed colours and get the super rare in 2 or 3 tries.
The game is just about luck and patience, but some people need way more patience. The luck isn't simply random.

draginraiser
09-12-12, 04:30 AM
I've done my waiting! 3 months of it. On dragon story!
*sly HP :D
Nahh I getcha it's just disheartening to know she started much later than me and is a low level yet has all the dragons I want

mammami08
09-12-12, 08:58 AM
I find that the luck comes and goes. First two months not so Lucky, then all of ? Sudden in two week i got them all expert Diamond and gold! Now i'v been trying about two weeks for Diamond and no luck again...

cedkugedchgd
09-12-12, 12:54 PM
but some of my neighbours have over 5 diamond hybrids and i don't think they bought them with money... some players are just having so much luck, this is so unmotivating :(

TimeForACuppaTea
09-12-12, 12:57 PM
I've had no luck either. Is why I quit. No fun if you can't get anything other than the same common ones over and over and over and over again.