PDA

View Full Version : Any Tips To Make Money

LalaSmooth
09-12-12, 01:27 AM
So after abandoned my cafe with no food on appliances but food on counters. I now have 3,486,87 coins as i just looked i could of expanded if it was still 2,000,000 coins but Nooooooooooooo they are being greedy as

Anyway how do you make money without spending real money for gems because i wouldnt mind expanding to the one at 6,000,000 but that would mean to keep COOKING ugh.

filochick1982
09-12-12, 01:32 AM
Have you sold all the food on all your counters?

To keep making money, you need to keep baking. There's no way around that if you don't want to buy gems.

So after abandoned my cafe with no food on appliances but food on counters. I now have 3,486,87 coins as i just looked i could of expanded if it was still 2,000,000 coins but Nooooooooooooo they are being greedy as

Anyway how do you make money without spending real money for gems because i wouldnt mind expanding to the one at 6,000,000 but that would mean to keep COOKING ugh.

LalaSmooth
09-12-12, 01:35 AM
Yes lots of Beach Cupcake as I didn't stop baking these until level 4 and Castella.

trace35
09-12-12, 04:07 AM
Refer to this thread. The math is sound
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35461-Thread-for-those-still-playing-bakery.&p=398522&viewfull=1#post398522

melby29
09-12-12, 05:40 AM
Refer to this thread. The math is sound
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35461-Thread-for-those-still-playing-bakery.&p=398522&viewfull=1#post398522

Written by the smartest person in the world.

melby29
09-12-12, 05:46 AM
Have you sold all the food on all your counters?

To keep making money, you need to keep baking. There's no way around that if you don't want to buy gems.

You have me very confused. In the other thread, you said:

"How is it then that I am still making money despite non stop baking and decorating while others in a similar level aren't? I really don't understand."

Is your advice to bake, or to not bake?

filochick1982
09-12-12, 05:57 AM
My advice is to do what works for you. In the beginning (from Level 1 to probably around level 50) I would block my door (and not make money) and bake to my heart's content til I filled all my counters. Then I would unblock the door and let it all sell out (while doing no baking so no outgoing costs). Then I rinse and repeat.

However, after TL lowered the number of customers coming in and slowed the rate at which people earned money, I was lucky enough to have earned enough money in that I could start baking non stop and still get money from selling the food.

You have me very confused. In the other thread, you said:

"How is it then that I am still making money despite non stop baking and decorating while others in a similar level aren't? I really don't understand."

Is your advice to bake, or to not bake?