PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Price Decreased!

bigbux3
09-11-12, 09:46 PM
Is it just me, or did everyone's expansion price decrease?
Thank you TL. It doesn't make sense to purchase those expensive expansions and only be able to fit one or two rooms.
But, I spent a lot of coins expanding when the price was higher. What happened to those coins?

zoroak
09-11-12, 11:21 PM
Yup, prices decreased drastically (my next one from 205,000 to 16,000) , thumbs up, TL don't change them back!
But my last expansion took 5h, this new one will take 2 days so time to finish has increased instead but I'd rather wait than spend 2 days tapping every 2 min to get coins to expand.

mareewat
09-12-12, 04:31 AM
Yup, prices decreased drastically (my next one from 205,000 to 16,000) , thumbs up, TL don't change them back!
But my last expansion took 5h, this new one will take 2 days so time to finish has increased instead but I'd rather wait than spend 2 days tapping every 2 min to get coins to expand.

I agree happy to wait its better then the high cost alternative.. So happy with TL today,,

yupiyupigumgum
09-12-12, 04:39 AM
Yay! From 42000 to 4000! TL, thanks for being Sooo generous . Keep up the good work! And if it's a glitch or bug, keep up the good bug!;)

yraunaj
09-12-12, 05:26 AM
I said thanks on a different thread last night! I hope all the people who complained chimes in with thanks as well so that TL doesn't increase expansion prices again. Thanks team lava!!! I am excited about this game again...

marrrina
09-12-12, 05:31 AM
O__O WOW! My next expansion was close to 150,000 and now it's 14,500. I'll be expanding a ton since I've saved up so much.

bigbux3
09-12-12, 07:26 AM
O__O WOW! My next expansion was close to 150,000 and now it's 14,500. I'll be expanding a ton since I've saved up so much.

I had been too. I needed 64,000, now I just expanded for 5,500!

seastripes
09-12-12, 08:57 AM
yes! finally the expansion price makes sense :)

lareinema
09-12-12, 01:34 PM
Definitely the right move. Slowing down the rate at which we earn coins, it would take weeks to earn enough for even one expansion at the old prices.

MissHKNY
09-12-12, 01:50 PM
I guess cutting our income in half then lowering the expansion cost makes more sense now. I am happy withbthe changes! Thank u TL! 

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much teamlava I saved up so much now I can expand a ton I will be found another one in twelve hours when mine finishes

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much teamlava I saved up so much now I can expand a ton I will be doing another one in twelve hours when mine finishes
Edit..

mamareader02
09-12-12, 04:16 PM
Yay!!!!had finally saved up for the 80,000$ expansion, was gleefully happy when it was only 7,000!thank you so much TL!

lareinema
09-12-12, 04:27 PM
Thank you so much teamlava I saved up so much now I can expand a ton I will be found another one in twelve hours when mine finishes

I wouldn't tell them too much, they might take it away. ��

mamareader02
09-12-12, 04:33 PM
Ya, I know, but we've been complaining a lot lately, figured a teensy bit of praising wouldn't hurt;)

lioness9073
09-12-12, 06:03 PM
TY for the decrease!

bigbux3
09-12-12, 06:53 PM
But the waiting time to clear land takes FOREVER!!!!

mattyboo1
09-12-12, 06:59 PM
The time for expansion increased

kooky panda
09-12-12, 07:00 PM
I did notice it takes longer for the land expansions to finish... looks like it was a trade off. Less money to buy expansion, but it takes longer to finish.
I prefer to have the expansions cost less, so I have more coins to spend on decorating and filling my rooms.

OrdinaryJoe
09-12-12, 07:05 PM
I did notice it takes longer for the land expansions to finish... looks like it was a trade off. Less money to buy expansion, but it takes longer to finish.
I prefer to have the expansions cost less, so I have more coins to spend on decorating and filling my rooms.

I wonder if they would/could do something like that in Bakery Story? Are you able to go about your business as usual during the prolonged expansion phase? or are you pretty much blocked from doing anything?

kooky panda
09-12-12, 07:08 PM
I wonder if they would/could do something like that in Bakery Story? Are you able to go about your business as usual during the prolonged expansion phase? or are you pretty much blocked from doing anything?
On Home Design when you are waiting on your expansion, you can still the play the game .
Actually all the stories games that have these type of expansions (wait times) it does not hold up the gameplay.

Aileen_
09-12-12, 08:25 PM
Can you do this for bakery??

LCAHEARTS
09-13-12, 09:32 PM

Elaborating on what Kooky said....Yes, you can. Essentially the point is to create a home by adding rooms and decorating. When you buy more land it's for more rooms or land for a pool or outdoor things. But they also count as decor of some sort. So even when you're waiting for more land or a room to complete, all your other rooms are available at any time for DESIGN options. With that said, it'd be great if BS could be rescued from disaster. When HDS came out, we made X amount of profit per job, got more as you leveled up. Then they doubled it for us as expansions/extra land were highly priced. Recently they split that in half again [I was making 620 per 2min job and within an hour suddenly made 300]. So NOW that they have dropped expansion prices it makes it a lot more affordable. If in BS baking prices could go back to normal, expansions could MAYBE someday be reached but I have zero hope for BS.

Anyways........I don't want to really thank you TL, we shouldn't have had our job profits cut when YOU doubled them for us. But I guess I can, appreciate, the change.

BlakeLovesCasey
09-13-12, 10:23 PM
Thank you teamlava!!!!