PDA

View Full Version : Is there any loyal nbrs left????

triciaa1207
09-11-12, 09:18 PM
Plz i'm in desperate need of some loyal nbrs! Im not asking for much just visit bk off your wall or visit a few times a week! I visit my nbrs daily and out of 250 only 20=25 visit bk. What is really frustrating is these nbrs are 3-4 star! Or I will have someone ask me to add them telling me they visit daily than they end up never visiting. I understand ppl are in school and have kids and are busy that's why I'm happy to see them just 2-3 times a week or even on weekends. I always feel bad deleting so I will give them weeks to see if maybe they were away or extra busy and to see if they start visiting again. So if your out there and you actually visit your nbrs plz plz add me! Like I said I visit daily and gift daily and gift what you prefer! my id is triciaa1207 I'm 4star myself LV 59. Tyvm I appreciate it!!

TimeForACuppaTea
09-11-12, 09:37 PM
I don't visit my nbrs anymore. Just don't have the time and at level 97 I don't need the xp anymore. But I have a couple neighbors who are still very active. Is it ok to give them your ID. They don't post here so won't see your thread.

TimeForACuppaTea
09-11-12, 09:39 PM
Oh, my shop name is Kokomo. So I can have them tell you I sent them so you'll know how they got your ID.

anketam
09-12-12, 11:48 AM
I have played this game for a few days, even though it is an interesting game, I can see how many people can get bored with it rather easily. The main problem is that there is only two sale prices for things 2 gold or 5 gold. So when you order something you are only really ordering bulk over particular item quality, which does not make much sense for a clothing boutique. If the game had more depth to it, it might keep peoples interest in it. Also us android users don't get goals which makes the game even more boring.

mymummy789
09-12-12, 02:07 PM
I am level 88 and play/gift daily (actually spent most of today having a massive boutique redesign!!). I don't visit every day but try to do it a few times a week, especially if your social rating is above zero (tend to miss the zero's out if I am pushed for time). Feel free to add me, FS is one of my fav games so I don't plan on leaving it :)

AlisinChanes
09-12-12, 09:25 PM
I added you! Im at lvl 74 but have never kept more than 30-35 nbrs mostly because of time (which wouldn't be the case if TL would actually fix the FC bug w/Android). I visit & gift almost everyday. I tried keeping alot of nbrs at 1st but even if you have extra time and the game doesnt mess up alot it can get a little annoying helping players advance knowing they're most likely not going to return it back. I have a few 1-2 star nbrs that are either on very high lvls or top & (im guessing) visit nbrs only. I have had a couple 4* nbrs that I eventually notice never visit me, kinda odd to me. I see it this way, if they dont play or care enough to atleast visit weekly then I doubt they'll care, or notice if I delete them.

mymummy789
09-13-12, 04:07 AM
I have 98 neighbours at present but well over half of them are zero rated. I should delete them really as I don't visit them and you don't need neighbours for parts in this game. I just feel bad if they are still playing but don't have time to visit!!

epipy
09-14-12, 08:05 AM
Hi you can add me. Epipy. I visit daily but gifts are done alphabetically (think that is how it is spelt) so you will recieve gifts at least once a week unless you request a special one you will get it straight away. Also I am in Australia so if u are in a another country you will have to allow time differences.
:-)

queentina3
09-14-12, 08:16 AM
Hi you can add me. Epipy. I visit daily but gifts are done alphabetically (think that is how it is spelt) so you will recieve gifts at least once a week unless you request a special one you will get it straight away. Also I am in Australia so if u are in a another country you will have to allow time differences.
:-)

You do realize that you can gift all your neighbors right? You can only receive 20 gifts per day but you can send out as many gifts as you'd like.

Vault1209
09-15-12, 09:08 PM
I have very few neighbors who visit and 'like' my shop daily as well, but the larger problem for me is neighbors who don't clear their little blue thumbs from their stores and are always full. I struggle with keeping my star rating up because of this. :(

angel240309
09-16-12, 06:40 AM
can add me up too,id: angel240309...im level 67 now ..i will visit all my neighbour boutique at least one time a week and leave down comment although im busying on my study...but because i love fashion story so i willing !!! but i will gifted out daily ... dono whether u have see me before ??? cause i love to visit others boutique to see their boutique design and leave down comment and likes :o

mymummy789
09-17-12, 02:16 AM
I finally decided to tidy up my neighbour list. Most of the time it was easy to tell that people had stopped playing, but the weird thing is that I have a few neighbours who have a 2/3 rating
yet their boutiques never look any different? ie the same clothes on the same racks. How long does the rate take to go back to zero once you stop playing?

MizCricket
09-17-12, 07:41 PM
Their rating will stay the same until they open the game again. So if the shop has looked exacly the same for a while, and they're rating hasn't dropped, they haven't opened the game recently.

AlisinChanes
09-18-12, 01:06 PM
I have very few neighbors who visit and 'like' my shop daily as well, but the larger problem for me is neighbors who don't clear their little blue thumbs from their stores and are always full. I struggle with keeping my star rating up because of this. :(
I know your pain! My nbrs like this have 3-4 stars so they have to be playing regularly, plus they visit me daily. If they'd just take a few secs and clear likes they'd make more, some ppl dont get back around in time to check your store again for clear racks.

sunnyazchica
09-18-12, 10:13 PM

My problem as well.

mymummy789
09-19-12, 04:40 AM
My problem as well.

sent you an invite :)

mymummy789
09-19-12, 04:41 AM
Their rating will stay the same until they open the game again. So if the shop has looked exacly the same for a while, and they're rating hasn't dropped, they haven't opened the game recently.

that is rather annoying!!! I will have to monitor the non-changing ones with a view to deleting them

Snapenath
09-19-12, 05:16 AM
I am also desperatly looking for regular neighbors. I don't want to have more than 40, but I keep deleting 0 and 1 star players who say they will be regular but finally stop after a few weeks.
I visit and give likes to all my 3 and 4 star neighbors, I gift everyday either the red short or the black slacks (I am soooo tired of the pumps, but unfortunately I don't have enough neighbors who gift daily to decline the pumps I receive...).
Also, I do not take the time to leave a message on walls when I visit. I only do if the shop is full. This way, it takes me less than 10 minutes to visit everyone.
So you want to add me, feel free :)
(btw, I am level 47 only)

cbridges1980
09-20-12, 11:35 AM
I am a loyal neighbor! Send me an invite cbridges1980 I gift and visit all of my 100+ neighbors everyday :)

linp825
09-20-12, 02:46 PM
Im a Level 67 and have a lot of nbrs. I HAVE A 4*rating always and the mjority of my nbrs are 3-4 * also but a few that r not. every day I visit them ALL but I don't tap likes for anyone 2* or below ... That said, anyone who is a 3-4* gets likes and gifts and i will post a fun message on their wall and send emoticon charms every day. Most importantly what I do is I visit all nbrs who post on my wall first then I go to news feed and visit all of them, since some actual visitors don't post a message. This way even if they have 0 1 or 2* I'm still sure to recip likes to them. I'm not concerned with gifters bc that takes 0 effort and I don't carry any of the gift items anyway so I only end up declining all my gifts. From reading this it seems that everyone has their own method and way of doing things and that is mine. I think it's a fair system I have going so if u like a very good 4* nbr and u r 3-4 herself u can add me... : )

sarafellowes
06-19-13, 12:35 PM
I'm a daily player, I gift daily and try to visit all my neighbours at least once a day. Although once I go back to work this may change slightly, feel free to add me sarafellowes ...I don't plan on quitting the game any time soon!

lunastar13
06-19-13, 02:48 PM
I have like 60 neighbors but I don't visit daily... It's just that I don't take the time:( But if have a 2 or sometimes 3 stars rating;) If you want to add me, I only play Fs (ID: lunastar13)

sexxccdiva
07-09-13, 12:06 AM
Add me Sexxccdiva, i tip and give gifts, also a everyday player.:D

holly_angel
09-27-13, 07:58 PM
add holly_angel if u play regularly and intend to keep playing. likes don't matter but are collected often!

holly_angel

jjc1991
09-29-13, 08:05 PM
My 🆔 is JJC1991. I'm at level 98 and play most every day.

raenangel
09-30-13, 11:36 AM
Looking for neighbours! Daily player, gifter and request answerer RaenAngel

Playing:
Dragon, Bakery, Fashion, Farm, Pet Shop and Restaurant.

minidemon88
01-28-14, 05:48 AM
Looking for active player who gift and respond to request daily above level 50 only!

ID: MiniDemon88. (Please read before adding me.) Thank you! :)

ferylit
01-28-14, 09:38 AM
I visit my 3-4 star neighbours daily, but get gifts from those I don't visit. Personally I'd rather have the gifts, I do like to see new items that my neighbours have as I can decide if I want them or not. I realize not everyone has the same playing style and that's fine with me. =)

sarafellowes
01-29-14, 06:53 AM
Add sarafellowes .... I've just had to remove a lot of neighbours with a star rating of 0, I try to keep mine between 3 and 4, I gift daily and visit neighbours as often as I can, though it may not be every day. I'm looking for someone that clears their likes too, I keep running into stores and I can't like any items as they're all taken up.

correst
02-01-14, 11:34 AM
Add correst tip and gift daily

MichelleGPK
02-07-14, 03:28 AM
Hi. I am Stay-N-Fashion and just sent u invite.I try very hard to tip daily. But I have.phone issues at times and can't tip. I feel exactly the.way you do. I am having issues now with my phone but I think I can work it out. I will be a good.neighbor if you.want to add me. Thanks!

Avenuez
02-14-14, 03:43 AM
Need neighbors who send gifts. And respond to material requests daily.
I will do the same of course.
My ID is Avenuez

horvy
02-18-14, 01:18 PM
add me HORVY I gift and tip daily, feel free to add me.
I play Fashion ,Restaurant & Bakery Story.

~~ Thanks ~~

meowwmixx
04-28-14, 01:17 PM
add me: meowwmixx

meoconlunar
04-29-14, 07:59 AM
hi, pls add my id hengzi ;)

dgoodytwoshoes
05-02-14, 01:15 AM
ADD ME: dgoodytwoshoes I'M ONLINE 24/7. GIVE GIFTS AND ACCEPT REQUESTS