PDA

View Full Version : transfer of accounts

niktraville
11-23-10, 04:15 PM
Hi,

I have 2 separate accounts, niktrez and niktraville, i would like to have my restaurant story logged in niktraville account, but i have my city and farm stories logged into my niktrez accounts, is there any way to co-share the 2 accounts? i have 500 gems for my restaurant story, can i transfer the gems back to my niktrez account?

Norman
11-23-10, 06:38 PM
Hi,

I have 2 separate accounts, niktrez and niktraville, i would like to have my restaurant story logged in niktraville account, but i have my city and farm stories logged into my niktrez accounts, is there any way to co-share the 2 accounts? i have 500 gems for my restaurant story, can i transfer the gems back to my niktrez account?

Transferring of Gems between accounts is not possible. You are also not able to play two different accounts on one device. I apologize for the inconvenience. :cool:

Unregistered
12-12-10, 06:14 AM
How come I am constantly getting error when I try to transfer account. I contact Teamlava and no one replies.

Transferring of Gems between accounts is not possible. You are also not able to play two different accounts on one device. I apologize for the inconvenience. :cool: