PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Pages : [1] 2

maguar
09-11-12, 03:38 PM
please note that this reference guide is out of date, superseded and should not be relied on for any information. Please use the information referenced in and through the Hub only. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356-Castle-Story-The-Hub ;) thanks, SpiritWind, forum mod. Edited to add this para January 2016.

I'm really enjoying this game. Looking forward to when the bugs have been fixed so a lot more options are opened.

In the meantime I've started a reference guide. It's still a work in progress. I appreciate any help with info that I'm missing.

If there are any issues with it please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE

Edit: There has been more instances of people deleting information from the spread sheet. I have locked down a few more sheets. If you notice that information has been deleted please let me know in thread, by Visitor Message or Private Message.

MHz_
09-11-12, 05:02 PM
Great start on your reference guide. Keep the feedback coming.

maguar
09-12-12, 02:05 PM
I've fixed the permissions so that people can now submit info for the guide.

maguar
09-14-12, 12:43 AM
There's been a huge update in the game today. I'm working on getting this guide up to date as quickly as possible.

maguar
09-14-12, 04:17 AM
Ok I've updated as much of the guide as I can at the moment. If you know of info that I'm missing please let me know.

oreo42709
09-18-12, 10:22 AM
when will everyone be able to play? or is this just for specific electronics

RubiesGalore
09-19-12, 07:22 AM
is this game available for iphone and ipad?

kooky panda
09-19-12, 08:06 AM
is this game available for iphone and ipad?
It is but not in the US yet. It should be appearing in US itunes store soon.

seattlestown
09-19-12, 08:25 AM
Kooky can u please sticky this thread? The author of the guide has done fabulous work on it and keeps adding vital information and I would like it to stay On top for easy reference. Thx ��

kooky panda
09-19-12, 08:27 AM
Kooky can u please sticky this thread? The author of the guide has done fabulous work on it and keeps adding vital information and I would like it to stay On top for easy reference. Thx ��

Done!!!

seattlestown
09-19-12, 08:47 AM
Awesome! Thanks Kooky!! 😍

floramina
09-20-12, 02:13 AM
I'm really enjoying this game. Looking forward to when the bugs have been fixed so a lot more options are opened.

In the meantime I've started a reference guide. It's still a work in progress. I appreciate any help with info that I'm missing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE

Thanks for the awesome reference guide Maguar, very useful!!
Just to let u know the cost of the Market Place ( 3 wood beams, 3 stone blocks) has changed. It now requires 5 wood beams, 5 stone blocks and 2 SIMPLE PASTE. The potion shop that makes the simple paste is still locked to level 1000..i donno why TL would include simple paste as required part..unless they want us to spend gems to obtain it?
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/floramina/d8336e072b773c3c7ce1013c7e473109_zps53d2d956.jpg

maguar
09-20-12, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the awesome reference guide Maguar, very useful!!
Just to let u know the cost of the Market Place ( 3 wood beams, 3 stone blocks) has changed. It now requires 5 wood beams, 5 stone blocks and 2 SIMPLE PASTE. The potion shop that makes the simple paste is still locked to level 1000..i donno why TL would include simple paste as required part..unless they want us to spend gems to obtain it?

Thanks Floramina. I've updated the guide with this.

When the game first started we were able to request simple and alchemist paste. Not sure why that was changed with the last update. Hopefully the update tonight (assuming that it comes with the updates for other games) will unlock the potion shop.

Dabag
09-20-12, 10:53 AM
thank you! thank you! thank you!

i've never played this type of game before and your guide is wonderful!

so clear that even i can understand it. thank you ;-)

maguar
09-20-12, 01:38 PM
Thanks Dabag. I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I'm always so glad when people find it useful :)

maguar
09-24-12, 02:38 PM
I have started a quest section in my guide. As I was too enthusiastic with playing the game I actually haven't recorded a lot of the quests. In order to make this section really useful, I need your help. If you can let me now the name of your current goals, what you need to do with them and what the reward is I'd really appreciate it.

cast1532
09-24-12, 02:51 PM
Current Goals:

Magnifying Matrix:
- Craft The Magnifying Matrix

Rewards: 30,000 Coins and 40 Experience for The Nature Caravan:
- Load 50 Oranges Petals Into The Caravan Wagon
- Load 40 White Petals Into The Caravan Wagon
- Load 40 Mushrooms Into The Caravan Wagon
- Load 10 Living Wood Into The Caravan Wagon
- Load 10 Glimmerdust Into The Caravan Wagon

I was in the Potion Shop when I clicked Simple Glue and the The Nature Caravan goal popped up.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 02:53 PM
I only have one showing:

Magnifying Matrix
5,000 coins 12 XP
Craft the Magnifying Matrix (takes 2 days to craft)

greygull
09-24-12, 03:20 PM
I had one just a bit ago, though I don't recall the name or the rewards. Build a Sawmill, Collect from a Sawmill (2 parts).

Here's what I have currently:

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/ec067af891006901fa29d6571bd3db55.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/7f7bd4c4a2ebc52f03e00922e63bf110.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/5d8becbafb7b8aba9cdf4a7d647748c0.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/627d5bf9963a6963c53665113fd0db02.jpg

maguar
09-25-12, 05:19 AM
Thanks so much. I have added these to the guide. If anyone else has any, particularly the starting ones can you please help ke out by posting.

kooky panda
09-25-12, 05:36 AM
I checked my back up game.

Here are the first ones:

A Rulers Talent
200 coins/ 3 xp
Start building a second Farmhouse

Explore and Collect
75 coins/ 1 xp
Find another Iron Ore
find a white Flower Petal
Find Come Tree Sap

maguar
09-25-12, 02:35 PM
There's been an update of a number of the crafting and building requirements. If you've noticed any changes please let me know.

floramina
09-26-12, 04:15 PM
hi Maguar, after Finding Earth Wisps, the next goal was Help with Wisps:

300 coins/ 4xp
Purchase a Rock Deposit from the Market ( note u have to buy the big one, i tried with the small..it didnt count)
Build a Sparkling Mine

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/floramina/657e7a785c2e332f2a8f470a5423ae3c.jpg

tarragon57
09-28-12, 05:26 AM
Hi!
Yesterday at Level 11 I got a kitchen as was able to make sweet creme & cake, now in inventory. Today in the kitchen all those recipes are now locked for a very long time. I assume that yesterday was the mistake? But in the meantime I have my cake & will eat it!

maguar
09-28-12, 05:32 AM
Hi!
Yesterday at Level 11 I got a kitchen as was able to make sweet creme & cake, now in inventory. Today in the kitchen all those recipes are now locked for a very long time. I assume that yesterday was the mistake? But in the meantime I have my cake & will eat it!

Yesterday wasn't a mistake. Those hadn't been locked since the game started. There was an update today that changed receipes, locked receipes and changed the rewards for adventures.

tarragon57
09-28-12, 05:36 AM
Thank you for reply ��

maguar
09-28-12, 03:31 PM
Ok I've updated the guide with all the info people have been giving me about the quests. Thanks very much for that. One thing to note is that it appears the rewards have changed for some of them. I will only get $12500 and 20xp for the Second Caravan whereas others got $25000 and 25xp.

I've also updated all the crafting changes that I could find.

I believe there have also been changes to some of the building parts. If people could please let me know of any changes that would be great.

MHz_
09-28-12, 04:03 PM
Ok I've updated the guide with all the info people have been giving me about the quests. Thanks very much for that. One thing to note is that it appears the rewards have changed for some of them. I will only get $12500 and 20xp for the Second Caravan whereas others got $25000 and 25xp.

I've also updated all the crafting changes that I could find.

I believe there have also been changes to some of the building parts. If people could please let me know of any changes that would be great.

Lots of things will be changing. Quest rewards were way too rich, so we reduced them to be more balanced. Expect major overhauls to rewards, quests, crafting, adventures, monsters, etc.. in the days/weeks to come. As we get ready to roll out big changes, I'll do my best to update everyone on what we're changing.

Please keep your questions and feedback coming, as it is all taken into consideration while we're updating the game.

mandiem
09-30-12, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know how many xp it takes to reach level 11? Level 12?

ivestj84
10-01-12, 08:46 AM
Thanks Maguar for the great guide! It's very useful & informative!

maguar
10-01-12, 09:09 PM
There's been another update today. This includes new monster (fang beast), new goals, changes to some crops, new building (locked by goal), new gifting including jewels, silver, fur, some petals etc. Bad news is we can still only send three.

I'll have the guide updated in a little bit

maguar
10-01-12, 10:07 PM
Ok the guide has now been updated.

I've added a new section "Levels". I'd like to ask for your help again in filling this out. I'm after the xp when you change levels, the max royal buildings, town buildings, crafting buildings, resource buildings and walls. Thanks in advance

sugar154
10-06-12, 05:03 PM
It is but not in the US yet. It should be appearing in US itunes store soon.

I am playing on my IPAD in the US

IPCastle
10-08-12, 05:33 AM
Search the Ancient Vault
Reward: 5 Earth Wisp & 4 Energy

yupiyupigumgum
10-08-12, 12:15 PM
Is there any thread that can give information on how to get certain materials like fur, glimmerdust, etc? I want to know how to get glimmerdust

kooky panda
10-08-12, 12:19 PM
Is there any thread that can give information on how to get certain materials like fur, glimmerdust, etc? I want to know how to get glimmerdust
neighbors can gift it to you.
Also I have gotten it from the red mushroom rings and the tall grass.

maguar
10-08-12, 01:55 PM

If you open the link to my guide and go to the Nature tab you'll see a list of all nature items and the materials I have received from them. Glimmer dust can come from mushroom patches, both mushroom circles, fern patches, tall grass, old logs and plant in a log.

yupiyupigumgum
10-08-12, 04:53 PM
Thanks a lot ;)

brohim
10-12-12, 01:30 AM
Glimmerdust is so rare!! This is ridiculous, need 100 just to make 10 magic inks.

maguar
10-12-12, 02:32 AM
Glimmerdust is so rare!! This is ridiculous, need 100 just to make 10 magic inks.

My theory is that they've deliberately made the translators tome so hard to get. I think they've done it so we have something to work toward over a period of weeks.

MHz_
10-12-12, 03:27 AM
My theory is that they've deliberately made the translators tome so hard to get. I think they've done it so we have something to work toward over a period of weeks.

Bingo. Expect several long term goals to be rolled out that will take quite a while to complete :)

maguar
10-12-12, 03:34 AM
Bingo. Expect several long term goals to be rolled out that will take quite a while to complete :)

I was going to suggest something along those lines. I was thinking two treasure hunts. One lower level that unlocks a unicorn. A higher level one that unlocks a dragon.

Oh are we going to be able to have more than 2 of each resource building?

laVirtualCloset
10-12-12, 06:21 AM

Great idea! I'm loving this game more and more. The updates are fantastic.

One question, the adult pig which cost 20 gems only gives a mushroom. Is this temporary? Considering u can get LOTS of mushrooms from plants that only cost coins, the value of the pig feels minuscule.

MHz_
10-12-12, 08:10 AM
Great idea! I'm loving this game more and more. The updates are fantastic.

One question, the adult pig which cost 20 gems only gives a mushroom. Is this temporary? Considering u can get LOTS of mushrooms from plants that only cost coins, the value of the pig feels minuscule.

Expect pigs and sheep to have a purpose in the near future. We'll be adding new rewards from them that will be needed for certain recipes. We've also added ways for you to earn sheep and pigs without spending gems.. but I'll let you figure that out on your own :)

maguar
10-12-12, 12:00 PM

If I start to make the Magic pages before I finish the magic & pages quest will this affect a later quest? Ie will the next quest be to make or to have 10 magic pages?

laVirtualCloset
10-12-12, 12:49 PM
Expect pigs and sheep to have a purpose in the near future. We'll be adding new rewards from them that will be needed for certain recipes. We've also added ways for you to earn sheep and pigs without spending gems.. but I'll let you figure that out on your own :)

Ahh, I'm up for the challenge! I look forward to the discovery although it will take some time . . . so many options so little coins and energy

maguar
10-12-12, 06:41 PM

If you unlock Ivy's Hut you can request it from your neighbours (to build the hut that is)

Edit: this functionality was removed

Dabag
10-13-12, 12:45 PM
Hi maguar:
think this is what we talked about. If I missed something, let me know
took screen shots when I got close to XP change so start for each level should be accurate

P3.CS. OVERVIEW

XP-experience points. N-Neighbors. RP-Royal Points. CB-Craft Buildings. RB-Royal Buildings

Level 1: start XP-0. N-0. Energy -25. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
Level 2: start XP-15. N-0. Energy-26. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
Level 3: start XP-31. N-0. Energy-27. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
Level 4: start XP-80. N-0. Energy-28. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
Level 5: start XP-171. N-0. Energy-29. RP-0. CB-1-workshop. RB-0
==========
also posted expansion details from P3 on the reference thread-didn't want to mess up your guide with pics

2cool4zoo
10-19-12, 01:22 AM
I am building Ivy hut at sane time as trying to get the tomb. with the ivy hut you can request glimmerdust from friends which when they send it i use to buy the enchanted ink instead of completing the ivy hut. every day i can request my neighbours to send glimmerdust and when the tomb is complete i will request one last time and build the hut

mymummy789
10-19-12, 01:41 AM
I am building Ivy hut at sane time as trying to get the tomb. with the ivy hut you can request glimmerdust from friends which when they send it i use to buy the enchanted ink instead of completing the ivy hut. every day i can request my neighbours to send glimmerdust and when the tomb is complete i will request one last time and build the hut

exactly what I am doing :)

tarragon57
10-21-12, 08:39 AM
I am at level 22 and the game won't let me build any more resource buildings, I have 5 at the moment- 2 mine, 1 sawmill, 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
Reading the spread sheet it looks like I should be allowed a total of 8.
Does anybody know what I can do so that I can get more?

maguar
10-21-12, 01:26 PM
All due care is taken with the info in the spreadsheet. Having said that there's always a chance I got it wrong or the info changed with one of the updates. If there are any other level 22's out there please let us know how many resource buildings you have

tarragon57
10-21-12, 01:50 PM
We have another game if castle story on another device that is only level 19. For several levels now that game has had 6 resource buildings 2 mine, 2 sawmill & 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
That's is what makes me think something is wrong.
Earlier in the week I emailed team lava with all the details but their reply was just to go to the forum.

MHz_
10-21-12, 02:24 PM
We have another game if castle story on another device that is only level 19. For several levels now that game has had 6 resource buildings 2 mine, 2 sawmill & 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
That's is what makes me think something is wrong.
Earlier in the week I emailed team lava with all the details but their reply was just to go to the forum.

Crafting and resource buildings are capped to allow 2 of each. Other categories (town, royal, etc..) are just capped on the total number for the entire category.

tarragon57
10-21-12, 02:42 PM
Resource buildings are capped to allow 2 of each. Other categories (town, royal etc..) are just capped on the total number for the entire category.

If that is the case in my level 22 game I should be able to get the second sawmill that I so need! But the game won't let me do that so what do I need to do?7

tarragon57
10-21-12, 03:00 PM
For my level 22 game to be able to get another sawmill (which would give it the same number of resource buildings as my level 19 game) would I have to anything like deleting & reinstalling the app or do you have any other suggestions?

MHz_
10-21-12, 03:03 PM
that sounds like a weird bug. Can you list the storm8 ID for the game that isnt working correctly, and I'll try to get someone to look into it.

tarragon57
10-21-12, 03:08 PM
The storm ID is tarragon57, the kingdom is Birchwood.
Your help would be appreciated ��

tarragon57
10-22-12, 02:26 PM
that sounds like a weird bug. Can you list the storm8 ID for the game that isnt working correctly, and I'll try to get someone to look into it.

Did you manage to ask someone about this problem. I still can't buy the second sawmill. Thank you.

ginrae22
11-07-12, 10:26 AM
I have a question- why are there different requirements for each expansion? One direction needs way less "royal points" than another and I just find it odd...no other game that I've played has been quite as complex (at least not in the beginning) when it comes to expanding...

hmgdanielson
11-07-12, 12:23 PM
People are less inclined to build in the direction of the expensive expansions, so it's a way of controlling wher epeople expand to and which quests they end up with.

:)

queentina3
11-08-12, 04:19 AM
maguar, probably not that big of a deal but the guide shows the Kitchen needing Wood and Stone when it is actually Wood Beam and Stone Block.

maguar
11-08-12, 04:41 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I couldn't check after the update as I have two. Are the quantities still the same?

queentina3
11-08-12, 04:50 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I couldn't check after the update as I have two. Are the quantities still the same?

Yes, those are still the same. The others may have changed as well, I can't remember now and I've also already built 2. Maybe MH_z can advise or another player that is just starting out can let us know.

maguar
11-08-12, 04:53 AM
I've updated the kitchen. If anyone else knows of any other changes please let me know.

queentina3
11-08-12, 02:47 PM
Sparkling Mine
3 Stone Block
3 Wooden Beam

maguar
11-08-12, 02:56 PM
Sparkling Mine
3 Stone Block
3 Wooden Beam

Updated. Nice to see a decrease in materials

bdocc
11-08-12, 02:59 PM
All I have to say is that TL did a great job on this game,keep up the good work TL!

queentina3
11-09-12, 10:19 PM
Wow, big change in energy cost just came through maguar. On your spreadsheet you'll need to change the "Gems Tab" to reflect the new cost, not sure if everyone got the change though.

This is what I'm now showing as of 1/2 hour ago.
3 enery = 20 gems
6 energy = 40 gems
15 energy = 100 gems

I guess TL really doesn't want people to use gems for Energy because at those prices it just isn't worth it. WOW.

queentina3
11-09-12, 10:21 PM
Ooops, coins from gems also changed.

20,000 = 20 gems
100,000 = 100 gems
250,000 = 250 gems

maguar
11-09-12, 10:57 PM
Mine currently show

Energy
5 = 20 gems
12 = 40 gems
30 = 100 gems

Money
$10000 = 20 gems
$20000 = 50 gems
$125000 = 250 gems

I think the amounts change at different levels. But given what you're showing and how I've changed they may be trialling different amounts for a small group as well.

queentina3
11-09-12, 11:01 PM
I may be a trial because about 1 - 1 1/2 hours ago my prices matched your sheet, and now they've changed. :(

maguar
11-09-12, 11:04 PM
Maybe MHz will let us know?

midnightmeerkat
11-09-12, 11:13 PM
Mine shows

Energy
3 = 20 gems
6 = 40 gems
15 = 100 gems

Coins
$12,000 = 20 gems
$60,000 = 100 gems
$150,000 = 250 gems

maguar
11-09-12, 11:17 PM
I'll hold off on updating the figures at the moment.

coolgamegirl27
11-10-12, 03:48 PM
Mines totally different:-
Energy
3 = 5 gems
6 =10 gems
15=25 gems

Coins
6,000 = 20 gems
30,000 = 100 gems
75,000 = 250 gems

maguar
11-10-12, 04:32 PM
Regarding energy/money and the gem costs, I'm at level 30. Anyone else who has posted their amounts, can you please post your level as well? Thanks

queentina3
11-10-12, 05:13 PM
I'm level 15 and hopefully will move up to 16 sometime this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm going to check my costs again once I level up and if they change, will let you know maguar. :)

midnightmeerkat
11-10-12, 05:32 PM
Mine shows

Energy
3 = 20 gems
6 = 40 gems
15 = 100 gems

Coins
$12,000 = 20 gems
$60,000 = 100 gems
$150,000 = 250 gems

Level 21

midnightmeerkat
11-10-12, 05:35 PM
Also on my other account

Coins are the same but energy costs are different for level 20

3 energy = 10 gems
6 = 20 gems
15 = 50 gems

prime888
11-10-12, 07:44 PM
Mine has not change, has always been the same. I'm at level 30
5 energy = 10 Gems
12 energy = 20 Gems
30 energy = 50 Gems

$20,000 = 20 Gems
$100,000 = 100 Gems
$250,000 = 250 Gems

seattlestown
11-12-12, 09:20 AM
Mine changed a couple times since starting. But now it seems I have a better deal than ever. Too bad I can't afford to spend more $$ on gems or I would take this offer:

10 gems - 10 energy
20 gems - 24 energy
50 gems - 60 energy

20 gems - 32,000 coins
100 gems - 160,000 coins
250 gems - 400,000 coins

seattlestown
11-12-12, 09:22 AM
Ps... Level 27

jrwheoki
11-12-12, 09:29 AM
Mine changed a couple times since starting. But now it seems I have a better deal than ever. Too bad I can't afford to spend more $$ on gems or I would take this offer:

20 gems - 32,000 coins
100 gems - 160,000 coins
250 gems - 400,000 coins

WOW..am in australia... our prices for coins are

20 gems - 5000 coins
100 gems - 25000 coins
250 gems - 62500 coins

you have almost 650% better deal on coins. Currently we can buy 2900 gems for $110 AUS (about $120 US$) ... is that camparable to your prices? if so..we are getting ripped off.... wow!!

jrwheoki
11-12-12, 09:33 AM
WOW..am in australia... our prices for coins are

20 gems - 5000 coins
100 gems - 25000 coins
250 gems - 62500 coins

you have almost 650% better deal on coins. Currently we can buy 2900 gems for $110 AUS (about $120 US$) ... is that camparable to your prices? if so..we are getting ripped off.... wow!!

Level 17 here

sweetstuff525
11-12-12, 09:47 AM
Wow I guess I get less than most ... But does t matter because I never buy coins or energy in any games
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/F64F1349-60A9-4633-9965-76CE229AD45D-505-00000058A9807F85.jpg

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/891EFDD1-7885-4BAE-A1A3-811463AF02D0-505-000000589A36D2F1.jpg

queentina3
11-12-12, 09:55 AM
sweetstuff, your energy-to-gem prices are better than mine.

3 enery = 20 gems
6 energy = 40 gems
15 energy = 100 gems

But my coin-to-gem prices are better than yours.

20,000 = 20 gems
100,000 = 100 gems
250,000 = 250 gems

queentina3
11-12-12, 05:36 PM
maguar, on the guide page for expansions, this is the information I have according to my game. I'm not sure if others have something different, as I could be a "tester", but I noticed my figures were different from yours.

Cost = Lanterns = RP
30,000 = 5 = 240
35,000 = 6 = 700
45,000 = 7 = 720
50,000 = 7 = 780
60,000 = 8 = 900
65,000 = 9 = 960
70,000 = 9 = 1020
75,000 = 10 = 1080
80,000 = 10 = 1140
85,000 = 11 = 1200

maguar
11-13-12, 01:40 AM
maguar, on the guide page for expansions, this is the information I have according to my game. I'm not sure if others have something different, as I could be a "tester", but I noticed my figures were different from yours.

Cost = Lanterns = RP
30,000 = 5 = 240
35,000 = 6 = 700
45,000 = 7 = 720
50,000 = 7 = 780
60,000 = 8 = 900
65,000 = 9 = 960
70,000 = 9 = 1020
75,000 = 10 = 1080
80,000 = 10 = 1140
85,000 = 11 = 1200

All the amounts changed with the last update to make up for the "free" expansions. I've been a bit lazy and not put a note to that fact. When my nephews of the computer I'll update and put a note in the gem section.

queentina3
11-13-12, 04:57 AM
All the amounts changed with the last update to make up for the "free" expansions. I've been a bit lazy and not put a note to that fact. When my nephews of the computer I'll update and put a note in the gem section.

LOL, it's ok, I just figured you may want the updated information.

I have a question that I can't find the answer to. How many Royal Points are allowed per level? For instance, I'm level 17 now and I need 1,080 Royal Points for the expansion on the Magic Garden. I have the cash, and I'm working on getting the 10 Lanterns, but I only have 662 Royal Points. I'm not sure I'll be able to get enough Royal Points to unlock this expansion at the level I'm at now, so should I go for other expansions first or will I be able to get that many Royal Points at level 17/18?

If it isn't possible, I wonder why they would give the goal of Find/Reach the Magic Garden if you can't reach it yet due to the level.

maguar
11-13-12, 05:25 AM
I'd have to do the calculations (little to tired to do it now).

Basically it will be (max royal buildings for the level x highest royal points from a building available at that level) + (3 x the number of walls at that level) + (highest royal point for royal statue available at that level x any max on statues at that level) + 290 if you've unlocked the tablet.

For a lot of levels I don't know the max royal buildings or walls. I don't even know if there's a max on royal statues. Can't remember if any of the other goal buildings give extra points.

Turns out there's also a limit on statutes. I'm missing too much info to do the calcs. At level 17 I'm thinking you'll have a max of about 10 or so royal buildings. If you replace your towers with observatories (150 RP) and have the 3 RP walls you should be able to do it easily.

queentina3
11-13-12, 05:56 AM
Turns out there's also a limit on statutes. I'm missing too much info to do the calcs. At level 17 I'm thinking you'll have a max of about 10 or so royal buildings. If you replace your towers with observatories (150 RP) and have the 3 RP walls you should be able to do it easily.

Thanks maguar, you're the best!

queentina3
11-16-12, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know if the Conservatory still requires the following parts?

6 Fancy Beam
6 Fancy Block
4 Super Glue
15 Red Petals.

The guide no longer lists parts for this Building so I had to look at the reference thread to see what was needed and I'm not sure if that is up-to-date information or not.

maguar
11-16-12, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know if the Conservatory still requires the following parts?

6 Fancy Beam
6 Fancy Block
4 Super Glue
15 Red Petals.

The guide no longer lists parts for this Building so I had to look at the reference thread to see what was needed and I'm not sure if that is up-to-date information or not.

Looks like someone (not me) deleted it. I haven't heard of any changes so I'd say it's the same.

queentina3
11-17-12, 06:37 AM
Thanks maguar.

My Stable shows:

4 Fancy Beam
4 Fancy Block
3 Super Glue

The spreadsheet only shows 3 Fancy Beam/3 Fancy Block. FYI.

maguar
11-18-12, 02:17 PM
Holding off on doing the spreadsheet until the update is out. Likely a lot of things will change making it a large job. When you get the update feel free to post any changes you notice so they can be incorporated.

maguar
11-20-12, 03:55 PM
Updated the guide as best I can but I'm late for work. If I've missed anything or got it wrong please let me know/

cast1532
11-20-12, 05:22 PM
How do we active the hot sauce goal? I have 99 Hot Peppers so I can't do anything there.

maguar
11-20-12, 07:49 PM
How do we active the hot sauce goal? I have 99 Hot Peppers so I can't do anything there.

The goal should still trigger when you harvest a pepper even when you're maxed. It might take a couple though.

cast1532
11-21-12, 12:27 AM
The goal should still trigger when you harvest a pepper even when you're maxed. It might take a couple though.

I had my whole field filled with Peppers and nothing is happening. Whatever.

GTMoney
11-21-12, 12:30 AM
I had my whole field filled with Peppers and nothing is happening. Whatever.

What level are you?

maguar
11-21-12, 12:42 AM
What level are you?

Pretty certain she's level 19

cast1532
11-21-12, 12:46 AM
Pretty certain she's level 19

Yeah, I'm in level 19. I just replanted them again. Maybe, I will have better luck in 12 hours. Ever since we had the goal I had saved some peppers so I can trigger the goal but nothing.

mica4817
11-22-12, 11:51 PM
Changing the amount of gifting 3 to 20 like in the other game would be wonderful

monstermash1
11-24-12, 04:59 PM
How come I have never gotbthatvoption to request glimmer dust ? I have been trying to finish the hut and no requests option I am on a iPad 2

arale_norimaki
11-24-12, 05:01 PM
How come I have never gotbthatvoption to request glimmer dust ? I have been trying to finish the hut and no requests option I am on a iPad 2

It was removed about a month ago �� :(

yupiyupigumgum
12-02-12, 06:15 PM
I hope I'm on the right thread. After constructing ballista and rally the guard, what is the next quest? Construct the legendary sword and fight troll king or make thurston fort? And what do we need to built it? Thanks.

maguar
12-02-12, 07:35 PM
I hope I'm on the right thread. After constructing ballista and rally the guard, what is the next quest? Construct the legendary sword and fight troll king or make thurston fort? And what do we need to built it? Thanks.

Build Thurston's fort

1 Ballista,
3 Builders Paste,
5 Royal Beam,
5 Royal Block

Collect from Thurston's fort

Craft Excalibam/Send knights on dark cave adventure to get mithril

Then I think you can expand

MiniLaura
12-03-12, 09:02 AM
Ballista now takes 22 hours to craft. I changed it on the google doc.

maguar
12-03-12, 02:29 PM
Ballista now takes 22 hours to craft. I changed it on the google doc.

Thanks

rosewaterlily
12-03-12, 03:52 PM
I don't have any more quests for Thurston after he gets dressed. The google doc says there's a beat up skunkpines quest, but I don't have it. I've pretty sure I've beat up some skunkpines since he got dressed but no quest.

pa_thomp
12-03-12, 07:43 PM
Sorry if this has been touched on before.

My wife and I both play and we both crafted the tome. I get double the water now (and other things I think), but she isn't getting double the water. We thought this was an automatic, should she be doing something else?

sugarzen6
12-03-12, 08:01 PM
Double water is a reward for the first shard goal I believe.

lucyfriend
12-04-12, 09:29 PM
Hi Maguar, I added another Tabernum quest to your reference guide yesterday and mentioned the change on the feedback sheet. Both additions are deleted now. What was wrong with my information? I could not find the quest in the spreadsheet before.
I you would rather add the information yourself, here it is once more:
Tabernum Research: Alchemy
Collect: 50 Jewels, 50 Silver
Pay: 100000 coins
Reward: new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge

Thx

lucyfriend
12-04-12, 09:30 PM
Sorry, meant "IF you would rather add the information yourself... ;-)

maguar
12-04-12, 11:54 PM
Hi Maguar, I added another Tabernum quest to your reference guide yesterday and mentioned the change on the feedback sheet. Both additions are deleted now. What was wrong with my information? I could not find the quest in the spreadsheet before.
I you would rather add the information yourself, here it is once more:
Tabernum Research: Alchemy
Collect: 50 Jewels, 50 Silver
Pay: 100000 coins
Reward: new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge

Thx

I promise that I didn't delete these. It could have been another person doing it deliberately or it could have been another person undoing what they did which also undid your work.

I've put the information back in and I do appreciate you adding it and also letting me know that it disappeared.

maguar
12-05-12, 12:07 AM
I promise that I didn't delete these. It could have been another person doing it deliberately or it could have been another person undoing what they did which also undid your work.

I've put the information back in and I do appreciate you adding it and also letting me know that it disappeared.

Turns out you're not the only person affected by this. Information that I put in last night was also removed. I'm going through to see if I can work out what happened. Maybe someone restored a previous version? If it becomes an ongoing issue I'll have to look at restricting the ability of people to add to every page which I think is a shame.

lucyfriend
12-05-12, 06:49 AM
Turns out you're not the only person affected by this. Information that I put in last night was also removed. I'm going through to see if I can work out what happened. Maybe someone restored a previous version? If it becomes an ongoing issue I'll have to look at restricting the ability of people to add to every page which I think is a shame.

I will never understand why people do destroy such a great work you did with this reference guide. Thx for your answer and acceptance.

maguar
12-05-12, 01:54 PM
I will never understand why people do destroy such a great work you did with this reference guide. Thx for your answer and acceptance.

From what I've worked out someone restored a previous version. I restored to the one before they did that. There may only be a little missing now.

dri2011
12-06-12, 02:52 AM
I don't have any more quests for Thurston after he gets dressed. The google doc says there's a beat up skunkpines quest, but I don't have it. I've pretty sure I've beat up some skunkpines since he got dressed but no quest.

I have the same question as you. Have you got to the next quest already?

vanillaheaven
12-08-12, 05:19 AM
Hi there. I just got a baby black sheep from an adventure and I have to wait 4 hours in between feedings, not 1 like the spreadsheet says. I'm kind of too afraid of messing up stuff if I try to change the spreadsheet myself, sjust hope it's okay if I just write this info here :)

maguar
12-08-12, 02:38 PM
Hi there. I just got a baby black sheep from an adventure and I have to wait 4 hours in between feedings, not 1 like the spreadsheet says. I'm kind of too afraid of messing up stuff if I try to change the spreadsheet myself, sjust hope it's okay if I just write this info here :)

I've made a note of this in the spreadsheet. This is possibly a change so I'd like anyone with black sheep (baby or otherwise) to report in their times.

freshpickins
12-09-12, 08:05 AM
I've made a note of this in the spreadsheet. This is possibly a change so I'd like anyone with black sheep (baby or otherwise) to report in their times.
I have a grown black sheep and the interval is 4 hours. I can't remember if it took that long in the beginning.

phantomnine
01-03-13, 03:47 PM

Question:
I went to the link you provided and found the following:
Under "buildings": the author recommends we purchase a "Storage Shed" to store our surplus.
When does that "Storage Shed" become available? Are they goals, drops or is this item not available yet. I'm currently playing this wonderful game on my iPad.

maguar
01-03-13, 11:40 PM
The Storage Shed becomes available at level 8. You can only have one. Once you buy it it disappears from the Market.

The game is still in development. We are eagerly awaiting the next update which will hopefully have new items, quests buildings etc.

phantomnine
01-04-13, 05:12 PM
Thanks, I found my "Storage shed". Could not for the life of me remember getting that item and placing it. Wish it had more storage space! Perhaps our next upgrade will have something for storage? Great game! Got plenty to do in my "PhantomNine Kingdom". Oh, by the way going to favorite your "Reference Guide". Thank you for providing this guide. I for one will be reading it and learning to play the game.

maguar
01-05-13, 01:23 AM
Glad it helps you. The storage shed allows you to store items like buildings, decorations and some plants. It doesn't increase the amount you can have in storage.

nandita1
01-05-13, 07:18 AM
I'm on level 24 but have never got any shards from the tablet. Have expanded to the troll pit and completed all other goals except the apple pie goal. Any idea how long you have to wait before your first shard? Could thee be something wrong with my game that it has turned off the shard drops from the tablet? Has anyone got an apple tree from adventures?

wassupbaby
01-05-13, 08:27 AM
I'm on level 24 but have never got any shards from the tablet. Have expanded to the troll pit and completed all other goals except the apple pie goal. Any idea how long you have to wait before your first shard? Could thee be something wrong with my game that it has turned off the shard drops from the tablet? Has anyone got an apple tree from adventures?

The shard is super rare drop and only elite pp like me can have it .
Nah just kidding :P but seriously, its rare item so all you can do is cross fingers everytime you collect :)

nandita1
01-05-13, 10:56 AM
Waiting 2 months and no more interesting goals..

arale_norimaki
01-05-13, 02:28 PM
Waiting 2 months and no more interesting goals..

I know it seems long now that many people have been complaining for two weeks, but we received last update around the 20th of Novembe. That was 6 weeks ago ;)

eastie41
01-06-13, 12:33 AM
Hi Maguar,

Sir Pigglesworth just dropped " Adamant" for me. Thought you'd want to have this information for your Guide, which I absolutely love. Thanks for all your updates.

maguar
01-06-13, 12:37 AM
Hi Maguar,

Sir Pigglesworth just dropped " Adamant" for me. Thought you'd want to have this information for your Guide, which I absolutely love. Thanks for all your updates.

Thanks for the info. I've made sure its in there.

Dabag
01-07-13, 12:18 AM
hi maguar

regarding the Black Sheep : 180 gem baby required tending 10X once every 4 hours. Adult tend every 4 hours. gave me Wool & Prime Cut 1st time tending.

the Royal Cow : 240 gem baby required tending 5X once every 1/2 hr (30minutes) gave me Prime Cut, but no rare item yet.

maguar
01-07-13, 03:32 AM
Thanks Dabag I've added that

beaniedee6
01-07-13, 06:36 PM
Maguar just wanted to say thanks so much for the google doc. It's been such a great resource; it's wonderful to have one place to go to find the information you need. The forums are great for discussions, but when you're just trying to look up something quick, your doc is the perfect place to go. Thanks!!

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 11:16 PM
hi maguar

regarding the Black Sheep : 180 gem baby required tending 10X once every 4 hours. Adult tend every 4 hours. gave me Wool & Prime Cut 1st time tending.

the Royal Cow : 240 gem baby required tending 5X once every 1/2 hr (30minutes) gave me Prime Cut, but no rare item yet.

You could tend the Adult Royal cow every hour (1 hour).And prime cut is the rare item -.-

beaniedee6
01-08-13, 02:27 PM
does anyone know how many times you have to tend the apple/lemon/orange trees before they're grown?

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 03:05 PM
does anyone know how many times you have to tend the apple/lemon/orange trees before they're grown?

I think 10 but not sure :s

maguar
01-08-13, 03:07 PM
Normal trees are about 5 but I can't remember for fruit trees

beaniedee6
01-08-13, 03:14 PM
thanks you guys! I'll keep count so we know for sure and we can update the google doc. :)

cloverzj
01-08-13, 05:54 PM
one more quest for Sir Pigglesworth, where I had to feed him 50 stawberries and pet him.
I don't think I saw it in the current doc

beaniedee6
01-08-13, 10:16 PM

Turns out its just like other trees, tend x5 and they "grow up" and you can begin collecting. I've updated the google doc with the info.

maguar
01-09-13, 01:54 AM
one more quest for Sir Pigglesworth, where I had to feed him 50 stawberries and pet him.
I don't think I saw it in the current doc

Oops. I'm blushing over having missed that one.

arale_norimaki
01-14-13, 12:43 PM
I was checking the quests and I realized they are don't seem to be classified anymore. I am not home, so can't access my computer. Can anyone check it? Thanks!

maguar
01-14-13, 02:36 PM
I was checking the quests and I realized they are don't seem to be classified anymore. I am not home, so can't access my computer. Can anyone check it? Thanks!

Someone else reported this. I've had anlook and it looks ok. Maybe someone fixed it?

arale_norimaki
01-14-13, 04:42 PM
Thanks for checking it :)
Maybe it was a problem from my device, go figure :p

olinia91
01-19-13, 01:51 PM
I just got faerie jar from Ivy's hut, but that's not on the document that its possible

maguar
01-19-13, 04:52 PM
Hadn't had one (or noticed as I'm maxed on faeries). I'll add it.

MxSimple
01-21-13, 06:54 PM
Hadn't had one (or noticed as I'm maxed on faeries). I'll add it.

maguar, I got a mithril from sir pigglesworth few days ago!!

maguar
01-22-13, 02:01 AM
Oh that's cool. He does give a number of varied items on occasion.

eastie41
01-22-13, 08:40 PM
Hi Maguar. Can you provide an explanation about the benefits of 'helping' neighbors and others. I don't understand if the 'help' increase the XP points, Coins or something else. Thanks!

maguar
01-22-13, 09:57 PM
If a building has had it's heart touched, it will sparkle. When you collect from a sparkling building you get 1 extra experience point and 20% extra money from the building.

eastie41
01-22-13, 10:06 PM
Dear Maguar, Thanks for your quick response. I could not find the information anywhere and I knew that you would know. :)

mitch1020
01-27-13, 07:08 PM
hi Maguar! I'm on level 30 and don't seem to be making any progress at all. And also, I still can't purchase any more crafting buildings or walls. And I was just reading in another forum about things that I should be able to produce by level 30 that I am not able to produce...royal shakes, royal feasts, suits of armor. I've tried un-installing and re-installing my game (on my iPhone)...any advice? Thanks!

maguar
01-27-13, 07:13 PM
Level 30 is the max at the moment. Don't know if the next update will increase that or not. There's a limit of 2 of each resource and craft buildings. I think walls are capped at about 100. All of those items were in earlier versions. They've been removed as they are not currently needed. Who knows they might make an appearance with the next update.

mitch1020
01-27-13, 07:23 PM
Thanx! you're a God-send in this labyrinth of a game! but I love it :)

gogo1950
01-28-13, 07:13 AM
My purple gems disappear on their own. How come?

arale_norimaki
01-28-13, 12:51 PM
FYI

I just changed the number of XPs required for level 28. It used to say 31,510 but I actually got to level 28 at 31,515:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/b9b4ed6a24fb3f696546ae9c05c00d18_zpse4c2f0c5.jpght tp://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/5c5d33d002ed8fedeb3f0f98c5e33bbf_zpsa526f577.jpg

kooky panda
01-28-13, 01:47 PM
My purple gems disappear on their own. How come?
For loss of gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

sweetladybug
01-29-13, 11:45 PM
I'm at level 24 and have done the Dark Caves quest close to 10 times. I'm getting frustrated because I don't get worthwhile items- no Apple tree to complete 1 out of 2 goals �� I think items given should not be left to chance/luck. Why aren't items given controlled? ie- first time you collect you get x item, second time y item... Sorry. I'm just venting ��

maguar
02-07-13, 01:52 AM
Just a heads up, it's going to take me a little while to update my guide (combination of waiting for energy and having to use an ipad). I'll get it up as quickly as I can.

Also anyone one who has info to add (especially from new gem animals and plants) please let me know.

bernadette16668
02-07-13, 05:00 PM
What you need to build the cathedral just changed on me, I had most of the parts needed to build and now it has changed to architect paste instead of the glue.:(

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 01:23 AM
What you need to build the cathedral just changed on me, I had most of the parts needed to build and now it has changed to architect paste instead of the glue.:(

Really ??? 5 architect pastes ? R u sure ?

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:29 AM

I upgraded my cathedral earlier (was about 10 hours ago now) to level 1 and had to use architects paste, I remember thinking that it was good that I had made some when I had run out of goals and was filling in time.

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:31 AM
And it is 2 architects paste, my iphone cathedral is yet to be upgraded

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 01:39 AM
Just a heads up, it's going to take me a little while to update my guide (combination of waiting for energy and having to use an ipad). I'll get it up as quickly as I can.

Also anyone one who has info to add (especially from new gem animals and plants) please let me know.

I bought Kissing Willow(10x to clear) , Lovepuff(8x) , Heart Bloom (6x) . You can get the Love wood and kissing dust from the tree. Also the new pink skunk will appear when chopping these new trees. It drops rat tails and pink fur.
Fluttermush Ring ( pink mushroom ring) drops kissing dust (1,2 or 3) , mushroom and glimmer dust( not all at once) .You can collect every 10 min.
Flowering Bush drops white petal, red petal , kissing dust , Entwined seedling. Collection time is also 10 min.
That what i got so far . Hope it helps.

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 01:42 AM
I upgraded my cathedral earlier (was about 10 hours ago now) to level 1 and had to use architects paste, I remember thinking that it was good that I had made some when I had run out of goals and was filling in time.

She said about building the new cathedral not upgrading it. It needed 5 simple glue but it might have changed into architect paste as she mentioned.

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:46 AM
Maguar, kissing willow gave me 2 love wood per hit. The lovepuff and heartbloom each gave me 1 love wood per hit

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:48 AM
She said about building the new cathedral not upgrading it. It needed 5 simple glue but it might have changed into architect paste as she mentioned.

Oh. Ok....sorry!

wassupbaby
02-08-13, 01:55 AM
Oh. Ok....sorry!

No need to :)
Well , i just checked it for myself and looks like it changed. You now need 3 architect paste instead of 5 simple glue. Ouch ! Glad that i've built 4 cathedrals earlier :)

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:59 AM
No need to :)
Well , i just checked it for myself and looks like it changed. You now need 3 architect paste instead of 5 simple glue. Ouch ! Glad that i've built 4 cathedrals earlier :)

I've got one on each of my games..... when I run out of goals if I want more cathedrals it will give me something to aim for. :)

maguar
02-08-13, 02:01 AM
Thanks for keeping me posted with everything. Tomorrows Saturday for me so I'll put in the time to update the guide then.

It's possible some of the buildings have gone back to their original ingredients. I remember there were some that I had to build with Architecht's paste in the beginning.

maguar
02-08-13, 09:58 PM
There has been more instances of people deleting information from the spread sheet. I have locked down a few more sheets. If you notice that information has been deleted please let me know in thread, by Visitor Message or Private Message

badger8
02-09-13, 02:55 PM
Hi Maguar- I noticed you don't have this info for the tavern:

Level 4--> 5 requires 4 royal block, 4 royal beam, 10 truffles and 3 breaded fish.

badger8
02-09-13, 02:55 PM
.. I don't have the new rent as I haven't completed it yet...

badger8
02-09-13, 02:58 PM
Sparkling mine level 1-2 is 50 stone, 50 wood, 5 earth wisp, $10000

badger8
02-09-13, 03:01 PM
lantern spire level 3-4 is 5 fancy block, 5 fancy beam, 15 silver ore.

I'm going down your list & seeing what holes you have to fill.
Probably should have condensed these into one note...sorry!

maguar
02-09-13, 03:18 PM
Not to worry. Just happy for the info.

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 03:33 PM
Farmhouse 2-3 is 2 stone block, 2 wooden beam, 25 eggs

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 03:45 PM
Love spire 3-4 is 50 love wood, 50 love stone, 5 love essence, 10 pink fur
Cottage 2-3 is 3 stone block, 2 wooden beam, 5 fur

kooky panda
02-09-13, 04:26 PM
Library upgrade level 2-3
616 coins/8 hrs
99 royal points

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/781A8DAB-B8FF-4988-8D16-7E6F06681EBB-618-0000005F48B590DC.jpg

maguar
02-09-13, 04:47 PM
Th aka so much for the info everyone. If you're able to give me the new rent, royal points and collections times as well that would be great.

badger8
02-09-13, 05:05 PM
tavern level 4 is 572 coins/8 hours.
Level 5 is 616 coins/8 hours.

badger8
02-09-13, 05:07 PM
Lantern spire level 3 is $264/ 4 hrs, 66 RP
Level 4 is $276/ 4 hrs, 69 RP

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 05:26 PM
Love spire level 4 150/2 hrs - 65 rp
Cottage level 3 264/4hrs
Farmhouse level 3 84/15 min

maguar
02-09-13, 05:44 PM
Thanks again. It's really getting fleshed out now.

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 06:00 PM
Sawmill level 5 - 10 royal block, 10 royal beam, 60 water, 100k. Will let you know collection time when I upgrade (1hr 30)

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 06:15 PM
Theatre level 4 - 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam, 40 bone, 40 creep tooth 1196/12 hrs - 265 rp
Hatchery level 4. - 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 1 golden egg, 65k coins
Stables level 4 - 2 royal block, 2 royal beam, 50 carrots, 65k coins. Collection time 3:24:00
Stables level 5 - 4 royal beam, 4 royal block, 50 cabbage, 90k coins

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 06:25 PM
Cathedral level 3 - 40 fish, 5 bread, 6 enchanted beams/blocks each - 1870/1 day 286 rp
Library level 4 - 5 fancy beams/blocks, 40 wood, 15 mermaid scales. - 644/8 hrs 104 rp

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 07:36 PM
Saw mill level 5 collection time 3:12:00

zombiefun
02-09-13, 09:17 PM
Cathedral upgrade with fish and bread is funny. :)

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 10:13 PM
Cathedral upgrade with fish and bread is funny. :)

Lol, should be wine and wafers

debsbaked
02-09-13, 11:32 PM
Lol, should be wine and wafers

^^^Like!!!

Dabag
02-09-13, 11:55 PM
FYI: NATURE - PLANTS-Pink-Flower Penstemon 16 gem - water every 10 min.

best buy for anyone trying to get red petals for the conservatory
i have gotten red petals almost everytime and tho it says High Chance of Entwined Seedling not so great, my icelandic poppies do better. lol

as for the Romantic Larkspur - 10 gem - white petals out the wazoo rarely get the seedling but when i do it is more than 1

maguar
02-10-13, 12:05 AM
With the flowers, I've got sprite blossoms, playfull trillium and the talinum incarnadine. Collecting from these has caused me to max out on red petals.

absolute46
02-10-13, 04:54 PM
Hey maguar thought you'd want to add this to the caravans section

kooky panda
02-13-13, 03:59 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/00AED320-914F-497B-A42D-795C8D844592-818-0000004666B083AE_zpsbb4dbe4d.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/BA3C6BE0-3D77-4C64-BCC5-1DE74062550D-818-00000045AC37E2C8_zpsf857a4ff.jpg

OpeningCeremony
02-13-13, 05:22 PM
wait so what happens after you send knights to the "Dispel the Love Magic" adventure? it will get rid of all the pretty pink background? lol

cityfan
02-13-13, 05:51 PM
Question....where's the thread for the Valentine goal chains? The guide says the info is in a thread, but I cant seem to find it.

THANKS MAGUAR FOR THE FANTABULOUS GUIDE!!

maguar
02-14-13, 01:42 AM
Your welcome.

Check this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45883-Images-for-Valentines-Edition-Goals-amp-Items
And also this one: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=540288&viewfull=1#post540288

fxcker
02-15-13, 01:01 PM
the quest sheet of the google doc was messed up

maguar
02-15-13, 02:00 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I'll be able to fix it when I get to work in a few hours. It looks like someone has sorted the whole page.

gourmet55
02-15-13, 06:03 PM
What happened I read where someone posted to purchase the Pink Penstenon for a whooping 16 gems in hope to get the red petals and no such luck, now my gems are gone and still nothing to help me build the pink ink bottle to help me craft rather the fountain, any more suggestions as to what to do now?

maguar
02-15-13, 06:09 PM
Red petals are rare drops from ferns, tall grass, old logs, dead logs, plant in a tree and Ivy's Hut. You can also ask your neighbours to gift it to you.

The new valentines plants (you can craft them in the Love Shack instead of buying them) have a higher drop rate. If you keep collecting from that plant you should get them.

gourmet55
02-15-13, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the information sure would like to get these soon, lol!!!

gourmet55
02-15-13, 07:11 PM
So can someone answer another of my questions or maybe direct me to where it might be so I won't keep being a pest of sorts, what and where is a wagon caravan or is it caravan wagon?

gourmet55
02-15-13, 07:12 PM
Never mi d found the answer just did not read far enough! :(

mymummy789
02-16-13, 03:16 AM
Red petals are rare drops from ferns, tall grass, old logs, dead logs, plant in a tree and Ivy's Hut. You can also ask your neighbours to gift it to you.

The new valentines plants (you can craft them in the Love Shack instead of buying them) have a higher drop rate. If you keep collecting from that plant you should get them.

the valentine plants are excellent. I have maxed out on red petals for the first time since starting this game!!!

gourmet55
02-16-13, 11:03 AM
I have a quest for a golden egg from a tree so what tree should I buy? Also there are other golden things that is asked for so any help toward this would be greatly appreciated, really trying to get the hang of this games like I have for mostly all the TL games that I play.

rw70078
02-16-13, 11:09 AM
the valentine plants are excellent. I have maxed out on red petals for the first time since starting this game!!!

Which plant did you use? I cannot craft them in the love shack yet so I only want to buy one

gourmet55
02-16-13, 02:35 PM
Check out the thread#205, the moderator gave me some help there! I have been able to get them random which is still better than not at all.

midnightmeerkat
02-18-13, 10:23 PM
Maguar,

Heart cow needs 5 tending to be adult of 30 mins. Then when an adult tending is 1 hour
Pink chicken 5 tendings Of 3 mins... Then adult tending is 30 min

I'll let you know the Cupid pig stats soon

maguar
02-19-13, 01:58 AM
Thanks midnight. Really busy work week this week. If I get an early mark tomorrow I'll add it if not it'll be the weekend

whordley
02-19-13, 04:23 AM
I am really fed up with this. How do you get the legendary sword excaliban please? I have paid, got the correct number of lanterns. Where is the sword? Please can you help before I delete the game!!

maguar
02-19-13, 04:32 AM
Have you expanded to the guy in his boxers? Once you've done the quests to get him dressed you need to get a skunkupine to trigger the next bit.

See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40538-The-legendary-sword-Excalibam) and also this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481914&viewfull=1#post481914).

midnightmeerkat
02-19-13, 02:37 PM
Cupid pig 12 feeding every hour..... When adult every 2 hours

cclongisland
02-23-13, 03:48 PM
Love to have this. How can I bring one to my kingdom? Thank you, CYN

midnightmeerkat
02-23-13, 04:04 PM
Love to have this. How can I bring one to my kingdom? Thank you, CYN

I bought some of the Valentine animals with gems..... Otherwise you can get them as rewards from adventures.... I got a pink sheep from the bandits adventure

carpelia
02-24-13, 06:52 AM
Here's some building upgrade info!

Spire of Love from Lv. 4 to Lv. 5 increases income to $160 and royal points to 70. Materials needed are:
80 Love Wood
80 Love Stone
5 Absorption Crystal
10 Love Essence

Cathedral from Lv. 3 to Lv. 4 is missing materials needed. They are:
8 Enchanted Beam
8 Enchanted Block
3 Lumin Essence

Library from Lv. 4 to Lv. 5 increases income to $672 and royal points to 108. Materials needed:
3 Royal Beam
3 Royal Block
3 Enchanter's Essence

Theater from Lv. 4 to Lv. 5 increases income to $1,248 and royal points to 276. Materials needed:
4 Enchanted Block
4 Enchanted Beam
10 Troll Essence
40 Wool

zombiefun
02-25-13, 11:39 AM
Does anybody know what for we need pink fur exept for love spire tower upgrade and goals? Ive done those and thinking to keep lovecupine as a pet.

lotuskat
02-26-13, 07:04 AM
None so far...

loveknots
03-04-13, 08:52 AM
If you unlock Ivy's Hut you can request it from your neighbours (to build the hut that is)

I can't seem to see how to request it from my neighbors!

maguar
03-04-13, 03:04 PM
I can't seem to see how to request it from my neighbors!

This was removed quite awhile ago.

jessl7
03-05-13, 11:50 AM
I have a question and not sure where to post this...

For the farming goal, level 5 I believe.. You have to harvest tomatoes. Well I already had 99 (maxed out) and I can't get rid of them to compete the goal. How do I get rid of tomatoes or any other inventory for that matter?

TIA!

jessl7
03-05-13, 12:05 PM
Btw, this is for Castle Story Valentine's.. Thx!

lala51050
03-05-13, 12:14 PM
Hi. this is my first time here. can you help me with my issue? i dont know where to find Alicorn's wing and horn. what quest is that? thanks

lotuskat
03-05-13, 12:35 PM
Hi. this is my first time here. can you help me with my issue? i dont know where to find Alicorn's wing and horn. what quest is that? thanks

Once you complete the quest where you lift the spell, then you'll trigger the Alicorn quest. You need to collect one wing and one horn to craft the Alicorn at the Love Shack. Wings and Horns are rare drops from Adventures you can launch from your Castle.

CynMaster
03-05-13, 12:54 PM
Hi - I also use an iPad, I think I'm missing something or I am just having a duh attack. I have tried and tried and I can not seem to clear the sparkles on my buildings. I've tapped and tapped, held down and waited and nothing happens. With the other games I would tap and it would collect the gift. So, please HELP... how do you do it?? Thanks for the guide too - it is awesome and told me how to get the potion shop.

jessl7
03-05-13, 01:37 PM
Hi - I also use an iPad, I think I'm missing something or I am just having a duh attack. I have tried and tried and I can not seem to clear the sparkles on my buildings. I've tapped and tapped, held down and waited and nothing happens. With the other games I would tap and it would collect the gift. So, please HELP... how do you do it?? Thanks for the guide too - it is awesome and told me how to get the potion shop.

I wondered about this a well and just read today that you can't collect until you collect on that building when it's ready (it adds 20% more to your normal collection, is what I read)..hth

maguar
03-05-13, 02:57 PM
I have a question and not sure where to post this...

For the farming goal, level 5 I believe.. You have to harvest tomatoes. Well I already had 99 (maxed out) and I can't get rid of them to compete the goal. How do I get rid of tomatoes or any other inventory for that matter?

TIA!

If you've got a kitchen and have reached the level for pasta you can make that (sorry don't know what level it unlocks at). If you haven't done the second caravan (comes after the sugar rush quest which I think comes at level 7) it needs you to load 50 tomatoes.

I wondered about this a well and just read today that you can't collect until you collect on that building when it's ready (it adds 20% more to your normal collection, is what I read)..hth

That's correct you can only collect when they're ready (coin or bag icon over them). You get 1 extra xp and 20% extra income.

CynMaster
03-05-13, 06:31 PM
Ahhh... That is what I was thinking when nothing else was working. I didn't catch a difference in the amount of coins, so I will see if I can catch that when I cash in the coin. Thanks so much for the help!!

CynMaster
03-05-13, 09:14 PM
I have a quest for a golden egg from a tree so what tree should I buy?.

I have the same question... I've found the other golden items, but I haven't run across the apple. I don't see an answer to gourmet55's question or found it in the guide.

Thanks for the help!!

littleonesmum
03-05-13, 09:40 PM
I have the same question... I've found the other golden items, but I haven't run across the apple. I don't see an answer to gourmet55's question or found it in the guide.

Thanks for the help!!

Hi, I found the golden apple on the 98th collection from an apple tree... I've since received another 6 from the same tree.

maguar
03-06-13, 02:50 AM

Thanks for the help!!

The golden apple only comes from the gem apple tree or the magic garden. You can buy the apple tree or hope you get it as a rare drop from a castle adventure. I collected well over 100 times before getting mine.

Gardienn
03-06-13, 08:08 PM
I've gone through this entire thread and have yet to see missing building materials addressed. I reported this in the bug thread as well, but darn, I need help trying to figure out what I need to build Ivy's Hut. Here's the problem: all the materials to build or upgrade the Spire, Tower, and Ivy's Hut aren't listed in the materials needed boxes.

On a rare occasion, on the spire, a new materials screen came up with cow hides listed as a fifth item I was deficient in. That's when I figured out I wasn't seeing all the materials I needed on my screen, and the screen would not let me switch to a second screen to see the rest. It happened with the Tower too. Now with Ivy's Hut I'm running into the same thing. I want to build it, thought I had everything (fancy beams, living wood, super glue, and coins) but the build button is once again not available. There must be a fifth item required, but my screen will not show it and I've not gotten lucky getting a different material screen up.

I recently deleted and reinstalled the app, so that's not it. I'm on iPhone 5, latest software.

What else do I need to build Ivy's Hut? (Refraining from banging head on desk.) And can you please flag this problem? It makes advancing super frustrating and nearly impossible.

maguar
03-07-13, 02:29 AM
This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45863-Upgrading-buildings&p=538213&viewfull=1#post538213) includes information on buildings and upgrades showing coins instead of items. Make sure you're playing the valentines version.

Ivy's hut needs Glimmerdust not coins. If you check the first post in this thread there's a link to a spread sheet that includes the building requirements for all the buildings.

CynMaster
03-08-13, 12:35 AM
Hi, I found the golden apple on the 98th collection from an apple tree... I've since received another 6 from the same tree.

OK - I did get the apple, orange and lemon trees, so I will be patient and wait for the apple tree to gift me with a golden one. lol thanks so much for ALL the help!!

Gardienn
03-12-13, 01:47 PM
Thank you very much, Magur. After I posted I saw the Valentine Edition notice with the recommendation to play that one (talk about confused--I thought they were two separate games), so I switched and things started working right. Easy fix after. Now if only TeamLava would restore wasted lost gems from triggering the gem area even when my finger touched something else. Good thing I'm not holding my breath, because after over a week they still haven't responded. :/

kooky panda
03-14-13, 02:22 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/B5E03800-C172-47AF-95EC-D9FC63E69EEF-666-000000420AF02DD5_zps5f687829.jpg

Amphitheater

maguar
03-15-13, 04:34 AM
Sorry for the delay in updating the guide. I've got the new buildings in and most of the upgrades. Will get the decorations and crafting in tomorrow. Goals might take a little longer as a lot of the earlier ones have changed (I've been taking lots of notes for the secondary game I started).

maguar
03-15-13, 10:53 PM
The guide is relatively up to date (minus the quests). If you spot anything that's changed please let me know.

Juttali
03-16-13, 01:14 AM
Does somebody know what exactly triggers the alicorn quest? I've been searching around, but didn't find the solution, only guesses.

Thanks, Juttali

maguar
03-16-13, 04:52 AM
Pretty certain you need to collect from Thurston's fort to get the bling quest and follow that quest line to get the alicorn one.

jrwheoki
03-16-13, 08:10 AM
The spreadsheet is amazing maguar.... Thank you for all your hard work

MxSimple
03-18-13, 04:43 PM
maguar,

Ampitheatre upgrade

to Lv3($1012/8hrs; 330rp):
4 Enchanted block
4 Enchanted beam
50 Wool
10 Purple dye

to Lv4($1058/8hrs; 345rp):
6 Enchanted block
6 Enchanted beam
50 Hide
10 Yellow dye

maguar
03-19-13, 01:56 AM
Thanks MxSimple I've added those

MxSimple
03-19-13, 04:37 AM
Thanks MxSimple I've added those

Which plant give orange petals most?
I've spent 75 on upgrade the Conservatory before...
Most plants seem always give white petals, thx~

rosewaterlily
03-19-13, 09:59 PM
Which plant give orange petals most?
I've spent 75 on upgrade the Conservatory before...
Most plants seem always give white petals, thx~

Try the Talinum Auranticum, it seems to drop orange petals a high percentage of the time.

rosewaterlily
04-04-13, 12:03 AM
Amphitheater upgrade to level 5: 1,104 coins/8 hours, 360 RP, 8 enchanted beams, 8 enchanted blocks, 5 longswords, 150000 coins.

I'm also pretty sure they downgraded the requirements for the cathedral upgrades because they changed while I was working on my level 5 upgrade, I only had to give 8 enchanted blocks and beams instead of 10.