PDA

View Full Version : Blobbie

blinvy2
09-11-12, 03:34 PM
I got an eight hour breeding time and when I put the egg in the nest, it was a common water egg. However, when it hatched, instead of a blue blob, I got a BlobbieI and it is fire and water type. What's going on? Is this a special thing or a glitch?

bigbux3
09-11-12, 03:41 PM
I got an eight hour breeding time and when I put the egg in the nest, it was a common water egg. However, when it hatched, instead of a blue blob, I got a BlobbieI and it is fire and water type. What's going on? Is this a special thing or a glitch?

It has to be a glitch, but it was in the new update. I breeded a Dream Bird today and it was 18 hours. I thought I was getting another Griffin or something.

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 03:57 PM
Bp said its not a glitch

blinvy2
09-11-12, 04:02 PM
Ugh, now I have a tree Rex for 12 hours. I don't like this. They're common that I can buy for coin and they're taking up space in my only nest. ��

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 04:03 PM
Ugh, now I have a tree Rex for 12 hours. I don't like this. They're common that I can buy for coin and they're taking up space in my only nest. ��

But they don't earn more coins than the common ones

Radagast
09-11-12, 04:04 PM
Same thing just happened to me. I got a blobbie too. Must be a new monster that isnt in the inventory yet.

ButterPanda
09-11-12, 04:10 PM
But they don't earn more coins than the common ones

They are supposed to earn more than the common ones, that is why they are longer wait times. And yes this is not a bug.

anketam
09-11-12, 04:32 PM
For reference the three new special base/hybrid monsters are:
Tree Rex has Shraptor stats
Blobbie has Sea Buffalo stats
Dream Bird has Griffin stats

I am curious where the Fire fox one is. No one has reported a sighting of it yet.

tiggerpiget
09-12-12, 06:42 PM
I also got blobbie by breeding fire fox(9) and blue blob (8) but there is no difference for blue blob and blobbie except blobbie is red and blue.

Lee_7
09-13-12, 01:22 AM
I also got blobbie by breeding fire fox(9) and blue blob (8) but there is no difference for blue blob and blobbie except blobbie is red and blue.
That's weird....I got a blobbie but mine is blue. Identical to a blue blob

dragonolic
09-13-12, 05:05 AM
Not colored red and blue, just that it is a fire/water hybrid. I got one also. Has anyone grown theirs? Do they look any different as adults?

dragonolic
09-13-12, 04:49 PM
Any word on what the point of these is since its not a bug?