PDA

View Full Version : Cafe story going to replace baskery story?

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 09:18 AM
Will you play cafe story if it replaces bakery story?

It's going to be cafe story replacing bakery story they got their third extension on 4 -8-12 I think i3 rd is the last if they don't make their game they loose the trademark .. So pretty likely They working on it

Here is the link http://www.trademarkia.com/cafe-story-85009989.html

Just like city story was replaced by city metro

sourlicorice5
09-11-12, 09:20 AM
Nope not unless they change BS back and continue giving it updates. If they don't I'm not going to get invested in any more of their games. As it is I already quit pet hotel cause they raised the prices and if they do the same to the others will be quitting them as well. If that happens I won't be playing anymore TL games.

mamareader02
09-11-12, 09:23 AM
Lol- bakery wont be replaced on my phone- it will just go to app graveyard! And there will be no replacing it!

jumperjing3
09-11-12, 10:04 AM
As of today I will never download another TL game ever! I had ALL of them with the exception of empire story. All but 6 have gone to the boneyard! But with all the stuff with bakery going on those 6 will be going soon also. We've all put up with TL indifferences and bugs in all the games....but this is the straw that broke the camels back! My phone will soon be TL free....and no new games from TL will go on it!

badger8
09-11-12, 10:14 AM
Why would I want to start from scratch a game that I have worked for over 1 1/2 years to build?
Why would I start a new game just to have it yanked out from under me without notice?
Why would I spend money and time on a new game that will be discontinued?
Why would I spend time with/ make friends I will be forced to abandon?
Why would I play a new TL game that has so many bugs it's practically unplayable?
Why would I play a new TL game that I KNOW will have its rules changed midstream- several times?
Why would I support a business that has ZERO customer service/support?

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

To answer your question Sweetstuff- not a chance.

LalaSmooth
09-11-12, 10:14 AM
No i won't be playing this until they fix the prices

TimeForACuppaTea
09-11-12, 10:19 AM
No. I'm in the process of quitting all Story games. I'm sick of how they treat their players. Not going to play any new game they ever come out with. I'm done with them.

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 10:20 AM
Pony roar just answered that bakery story won't be phased out or replaced so

Any mod can delete or close this thread thanks

horselady7
09-11-12, 10:28 AM
I don't want bakery replaced but I would not mind playing a new game but I do wish that it was not so expensive to play. Really if they r trying to make money. lower prices and more players would play it would be better. U would make the same amount of money or more if u did not have so many angry people

nmishii
09-11-12, 10:31 AM
I don't plan to play Cafe Story whether it replaces Bakery Story or not. I stopped playing Bakery Story this past weekend and don't plan on playing again until at least Thursday.