PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale

LalaSmooth
09-11-12, 12:05 AM
I was wondering when do apple users get a gem sale? since playing in beginning of june i have never seen a gem sale.. this sucks!! I sometimes do think teamlava hates us apple users (sometimes)

soclassymom
09-11-12, 12:20 AM
I'm playing since May and no gems sale on my iPhone.

Potatocat
09-11-12, 12:30 AM
Lol are you kidding, I never got gem sales even when I played on android! I buy gems regularly but you know what's realllllllllllllllly suspicious? When I transferred my games from android to ios, I downloaded and started a new game in my iPad before the transfer.....and I had a gem sale! I bet you can guess what happenede when I transferred the games.....POOF! Gem sales gone!

melby29
09-11-12, 12:37 AM
They will probably have a super sale on them now, since everyone will have stopped buying them.

oscarchun123
09-11-12, 12:46 AM
I always have gem sale that last forever i am android user . I can see the remaining time 10:00 last night but when i wake up it goes to 23:00 left again

Baraze
09-11-12, 01:30 AM
Ive gotten gem sales sometimes twice weekly on my android. Ive been playing for over a year now.

Its usually 20% off at 3.99 for 24 gems and 30% off at 6.99 for 50. They're on all the games. Now there is one on RS. The one from bakery should follow. If the dweebs hadnt changed the prices ive have gotten a huge gem bundle for my b'day saturday.

Since they are being ninnies I dont see that happening. Even if I had gotten them beforehand id not have been able to do much with my coins.

kieranyeow
09-11-12, 01:54 AM
I'm Playing For Years Still No Gem Sale.
That's All :D

Baraze
09-11-12, 07:43 AM
Ive bought gems when I first started. I'm impatient and wanted my bakery bigger then and there. To fill with the really gaudy furniture. Now seeing the content of some boxes and how good the limited items lookes in others places, I want them.

Id have gotten the $35 gem package. But alas, teamlameva isnt deserving of my money at the moent. 10,000,000 isnt enough for fancy flooring and flowers in their economy.

sweetstuff525
09-11-12, 07:45 AM
i get sales one day yes one day no... but im not buying gems in any tl games until we are treated as customers

hertry
09-11-12, 07:53 AM
i get sales one day yes one day no... but im not buying gems in any tl games until we are treated as customers

Agree x5 for me and my friend

Stop think about gems sales anymore, how TL treat us worser and worser because players keep playing and paying

alysia214
09-11-12, 08:04 AM
I play on my iPad and have been playing since June. I have seen several gems sales since playing and I currently have one now for 20-30% off.

lambyo
09-11-12, 08:09 AM
They could give me FREE gems at this point, FIX the game and we'll talk....

ritz131
09-11-12, 08:27 AM
I would NEVER give real money to such a greedy comapany.

queentina3
09-11-12, 08:39 AM
I was wondering when do apple users get a gem sale? since playing in beginning of june i have never seen a gem sale.. this sucks!! I sometimes do think teamlava hates us apple users (sometimes)

They are random *snorts* and it doesn't go by device *snorts again*.

I've been playing my games since last December. For December and most of January they were played on my Android phone. At the end of January I transferred them to an iPad 2. Those games have NEVER had a gem sale, regardless of the device. However, after the transfer I downloaded the games onto my phone again (as a back-up and to send myself gifts) and those games have a gem sale EVERY DAY! Literally, I have a daily gem sale. Just yesterday my BS/RS had a 30% off sale and my Fashion and Farm had a 20% off sale. Today, they all have a 20% off sale.

My iPad 2 games have NEVER had a sale, but my Android games have them daily? Yes, it's random alright. :rolleyes:

pattypopo
09-11-12, 08:40 AM
I've been playing on Kindle Fire since March and have had only one gem sale, that I think was sponsored by Amazon. I bought gems in all 3 of my games at that time. I will not be buying any more gems in any of my games because of the Bakery rip off. I'm going to be one of those moocher players who never buy gems. :) The main joy I get out of playing now is knowing that as a now free player I am costing them money! Lol

Potatocat
09-11-12, 08:50 AM
You know what ****s me? That adorable little gelato stand they accidentally previewed early which will be , I imagine, an LTO in the coming weeks. I was planning on buying it but now.... I think I'll just take a screen cap. Lol.

lambyo
09-11-12, 08:52 AM
Yes, because in the end, it is nothing but clip art.

queentina3
09-11-12, 08:53 AM
You know what ****s me? That adorable little gelato stand they accidentally previewed early which will be , I imagine, an LTO in the coming weeks. I was planning on buying it but now.... I think I'll just take a screen cap. Lol.

Actually I bet it's 1st place in a box, if it was an LTO, it probably would've been released last week, since they obviously had the picture all ready to go. The last time that happened, it was a 1st place box item. That was months ago. Not that it matters any, since I don't buy boxes as eventually they'll either put them out for people to purchase at the ACTUAL gem price, or they'll just give the items away for free in a promotion, and I won't play until they put the prices back to what they were. :p

sourlicorice5
09-11-12, 08:56 AM
I get gem sales all the time. Sad to say doesnt matter as I won't be buying gems for any of these games since TL won't change the prices back on BS.

31candlez
09-11-12, 09:02 AM
This is my 6th one in 2 weeks. iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4s

jumperjing3
09-11-12, 09:32 AM
I get gem sales all the time too but I will NEVER buy one more gem from TL for any of the games. I will not pay someone's paycheck who doesn't care how I feel! I think they think I will download their new games...they are very wrong there too! What they've done in bakery story is the straw that broke the camels back!

26peanut
09-11-12, 11:12 AM
I've been playing since dec 2011 and it seem like millions:rolleyes: Idk how many though:confused:

Purplum
09-11-12, 11:40 AM
Been playing this account since Dec of 2011. No gem sales ever in any of TL games. Not that I'd spend my real money on TL anymore, lol, but I would have at one point.

almondieeyez
09-11-12, 11:53 AM
I play on Android phone, never spent real $ to buy gems and i get 30% or 20% sale everyday. I dont remember a time since I play daily, I dont have a gem sale.