PDA

View Full Version : Let bet: will TL change price back

hertry
09-10-12, 11:07 PM
I saw lots of post to voice out our wish and anger and many good suggestion, do you believe TL will really hear us and do something?

ritz131
09-10-12, 11:25 PM
I don't think TL is going to do squat. Sometimes I feel that they WANT us to stop playing their games. This is really selfish on their part.

nnfashion
09-10-12, 11:43 PM
I don't think TL is going to do squat. Sometimes I feel that they WANT us to stop playing their games. This is really selfish on their part.

i agree with u.

check this out:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...from-App-Store

TL had announced City story retiring from App Store,no new update for city story for a long time.I think maybe TL make price inflation on purpose ,plan to make Bakery story retiring from App store as well. Be aware!!

LalaSmooth
09-10-12, 11:51 PM
That link didn't show up :(

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:06 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34301-City-Original-retiring-from-App-Store

or u can get into City story discuss( not city metro story), the first forum named 'City Original retiring from App Store'

LalaSmooth
09-11-12, 12:07 AM
Oh i can just see their company going bust if they don't sort it out!

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:11 AM
TL increase price in Pet shop story as well
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33873-Triple-Price-for-the-rooms-and-decorations!!!&p=396949#post396949

LalaSmooth
09-11-12, 12:21 AM
I don't play that game but that is totally unfair on the players that do! What are they even trying to do?

hertry
09-11-12, 12:32 AM
TL increase price in Pet shop story as well
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33873-Triple-Price-for-the-rooms-and-decorations!!!&p=396949#post396949

Omg really? I didnt realise this yet, i must check it out and thanks for sharing this info.

If any other stories have price increase too let us know

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:33 AM
i currently only play Bakery story , but doing some research on other game forum n get this info. TL staff saying the price wont change back to normal :@

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:48 AM
Omg really? I didnt realise this yet, i must check it out and thanks for sharing this info.

If any other stories have price increase too let us know

:o sorry its not pet shop , its pet hotel story

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:51 AM
i being too quick , didnt realise Pet shop n Pet hotel story is deifferent .sorry my bad !! >.<

kieranyeow
09-11-12, 01:55 AM
Yes I'm Sure TL Will Fix It Soon.

sinc823
09-11-12, 03:57 AM
I voted raise the prices for other games as well, don't think they will change back, but I'll keep my fingers crossed....
Not expanding ....don't want to get heart attack if I expand and later on they lower back the prices!
TL please fix back the price we know you can do it!
Not buying anything until you do.......if you keep changing things without customers knowing,
You will only discourage players and soon they will all leave you!

queentina3
09-11-12, 08:31 AM
Awhile ago I may have said they'd change the prices back, considering what happened with the January fiasco, but not now. I think these prices are here to stay. TL has stopped implementing anything the customers have asked for lately. A lot of Farmers left when TL instituted Tap-to-Manage and TL refuses to remove it. Many Bakers left when TL instituted the drop in customers in iOS back in May, and still haven't fixed it. TL won't implement a Gem confirmation button, a Delete Pending Invites button, and polls are useless since they almost never give us what we've requested. Many from all Stories left when Stormie was implemented.

They read our requests and complaints but they don't implement anything we request. So, IMO, the prices are here to stay and I'm gone from BS as soon as my counters clear of food. If they do implement these hikes in the other TL games I play, I'll just leave those as well. IMO, it's their loss, not mine.

ritz131
09-11-12, 08:48 AM
Well I'm not going to play any NEW game they come up with after the extremely greedy and rude treatment of their players by Teamlava that's for sure!!!

lambyo
09-11-12, 08:51 AM
Ritz...funny you should say that - rude - you're so right! If you went into a brick and mortar store and not only the salespeople, but the owners treated you rudely, you would never shop there again. My gem shopping days are over - I can buy more real-life shoes with the money I save!

sourlicorice5
09-11-12, 08:58 AM
Yes I'm Sure TL Will Fix It Soon.

They are not fixing it. A TL staff member already posted saying it won't be changed back. :-(

sourlicorice5
09-11-12, 09:01 AM
Awhile ago I may have said they'd change the prices back, considering what happened with the January fiasco, but not now. I think these prices are here to stay. TL has stopped implementing anything the customers have asked for lately. A lot of Farmers left when TL instituted Tap-to-Manage and TL refuses to remove it. Many Bakers left when TL instituted the drop in customers in iOS back in May, and still haven't fixed it. TL won't implement a Gem confirmation button, a Delete Pending Invites button, and polls are useless since they almost never give us what we've requested. Many from all Stories left when Stormie was implemented.

They read our requests and complaints but they don't implement anything we request. So, IMO, the prices are here to stay and I'm gone from BS as soon as my counters clear of food. If they do implement these hikes in the other TL games I play, I'll just leave those as well. IMO, it's their loss, not mine.

I agree. I closed my bakery and as soon as I learned they increased the prices on pet hotel I quit that as well. Will quit the others if they do the same to those to. Except for possibly farm as I'm fully expanded there anyways. Though I won't be spending anymore real money on any of their games ever again!

slpecoraro
09-11-12, 10:29 AM
Clearly, they want us to stop playing. One of two things I believe are happening. Either the game is no longer going to be supported by TL or they intend to keep it this way, current players quit out of irritasion and frustration and new players come in that are none the wiser. That's my theory..
I have two bakeries. One on my ipad which is my lvl 96 main bakery and another on my iphone which is newer/younger. That one flew through a million bucks within two days of cooking and operating under the new pricing plan. I literally have to put food on some stoves, come back later when more money has been made to put more on another stove. For young bakeries the game is now non functional. So perhaps they are getting rid of the game all together.

hertry
09-11-12, 10:53 AM
They are not fixing it. A TL staff member already posted saying it won't be changed back. :-(

If possible pls show the link i want to take a look

This poll is to see how member think TL will do. I vote number 3 "no, and will increase price of other stories", i am little surprise still have 20% member have hope on TL.

As per queentina3 said, TL already stop responding on any of our comment long time ago, people are still playing. And im surprise to read the thread "those who still play", you can see how member are tolerating with these rude treatment. Im proud of those who decide to quit completely. I support and quitted BS too !!!!

nmishii
09-11-12, 10:59 AM
I don't think the prices will be changed back. They long ago doubled the gem costs for expansions and appliance slot. There were a few threads on people saying their coin prices were doubled from what others had, so it seems like possibly TL did a study on how the doubled prices would work for new players and enough players continued to play. They also dramatically increased the daily bonus and the number of coins you can buy for gems (2.4M for 100 gems vs 200K previously). If you play daily the increase in daily bonus could on average almost offset the increased price, it was up to 17x more of an increase back when iOS got that increase and Android didn't.

The expansion and appliance slot gem increases are also in RS. In the last Android update my daily bonue increased by a lot. I'm sure the coin prices will soon increase, possibly as soon as later this week.

In Farm, they already decreased the earnings and extending game play by releasing mostly low profit, low XP, long term flowers. And when they do release fruits and vegetables, the profit and XPs are comparable to flowers vs the higher profit and higher XP they used to bring. Hopefully they won't make anymore changes.

pinkster73
09-11-12, 11:08 AM
I don't think the prices will be changed back. They long ago doubled the gem costs for expansions and appliance slot. There were a few threads on people saying their coin prices were doubled from what others had, so it seems like possibly TL did a study on how the doubled prices would work for new players and enough players continued to play. They also dramatically increased the daily bonus and the number of coins you can buy for gems (2.4M for 100 gems vs 200K previously). If you play daily the increase in daily bonus could on average almost offset the increased price, it was up to 17x more of an increase back when iOS got that increase and Android didn't.

The expansion and appliance slot gem increases are also in RS. In the last Android update my daily bonue increased by a lot. I'm sure the coin prices will soon increase, possibly as soon as later this week.

In Farm, they already decreased the earnings and extending game play by releasing mostly low profit, low XP, long term flowers. And when they do release fruits and vegetables, the profit and XPs are comparable to flowers vs the higher profit and higher XP they used to bring. Hopefully they won't make anymore changes.

I'm also hoping they leave farm alone. Fingers crossed.

88dalejr
09-11-12, 11:16 AM
I am now convinced they will not change it back and pretty much agree with nmishii. These prices are here to stay and they will be put into all of their games. I still don't understand how this improves and longevity of the game and since they refuse to explain it I will never know. I do know that I will close down all my games even though I spent lots of real money on them all and TL you will never get a cent from me. So if these changes stay where they are TL say goodbye to a loyal 2 year paying customer!!!!!

widgetwidget
09-11-12, 11:24 AM
E-mail from Team Lava has stated they can't change the prices back. They are the ones that changed it to begin with. It speaks to Thier indifference to tell such a lie. It is not can't but won't. I, too, won't be suprised to see Bakery Story retired soon. Go to the app store and let your opinions be heard. Team Lave is not going to listen.

hertry
09-11-12, 11:38 AM
Search "ponyroar" and click his name to read all his post, he is TL staff. Confirm wont change price back

Below is one of his post in that 50 page forum:

Originally Posted by PonyRoar
Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the current coin prices changes for Bakery Story! Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the prices back to their original amounts at this time. Please note that price changes may occur as you continue to play the game and adjustments may be made to the economy to ensure the balance, quality, and longevity of the game for existing and new users.

Please continue to share your constructive feedback regarding these changes and we will continue to pass the feedback on to the team so they know how you feel about these changes.

queentina3
09-11-12, 11:40 AM
If possible pls show the link i want to take a look

This poll is to see how member think TL will do. I vote number 3 "no, and will increase price of other stories", i am little surprise still have 20% member have hope on TL.

As per queentina3 said, TL already stop responding on any of our comment long time ago, people are still playing. And im surprise to read the thread "those who still play", you can see how member are tolerating with these rude treatment. Im proud of those who decide to quit completely. I support and quitted BS too !!!!

This is the link and the direct quote is below it. That link should lead you directly to the post in the Feedback Bakery Price Dispute thread. Since some posts get deleted, I figured linking the exact post is better than giving a number, since that could change. LOL

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=397362&viewfull=1#post397362

Thank you, the thoughts are appreciated. Naturally, I wouldn't expect happy responses to the deliverer of bad news. :)

The prices aren't going to be changed back to the way they were before with the current plan (pony dodge under desk powers activate? >.<). I know that's unhappy news for some, which is why it's important to keep a thread open where users can express themselves and share their thoughts. Then, review that feedback and share it with the team. It doesn't mean there will or won't be changes in the future, but unfortunately, I can't speculate on that. Short term, it's going to make people cranky. Long term, it'll improve the game.

pinkster73
09-11-12, 11:49 AM
Ps ponyroar is a SHE.

hertry
09-11-12, 11:54 AM
Thanks queen I dunno how to link a post.
And thanks nmishii for letting us know how to pre-alert other story will have price increase soon too

I can make up my mind of quit BS and RS and soon other TL games too. :-)

hertry
09-11-12, 11:55 AM
Ps ponyroar is a SHE.

Oh sorry. Thanks

retro71
09-11-12, 02:34 PM
Bet? The usual bet, Mortimer?
I bet they don't change it back, and that's one dollar I'd happily lose if I were wrong.

hertry
09-11-12, 05:38 PM
Bet? The usual bet, Mortimer?
I bet they don't change it back, and that's one dollar I'd happily lose if I were wrong.

Sorry you win ..... Haha