PDA

View Full Version : Price Increases!!!!

Jinx09
09-10-12, 08:55 PM
I am a level 96 player, almost 97. I have been saving for my expansion for a month and hadjust over the amount needed. I was going to remodel also but now my 12 million coins is worth nothing over night. I think I might just delete the app.

tiggerpiget
09-10-12, 09:02 PM
I don't think the inflation will be double in recent moment around the world except in my Bakery Shop. ANGRY

lilkeeks
09-10-12, 09:09 PM
I feel the exact same way...I had reached 10,000,000 for the 20x23 increase about three weeks ago and decided not to expand until I made more money so that the additional expenses could be covered and then overnight the 20x23 expansion was increased to 20,000,000.

I understand that TL is trying to prolong the game for players...they had added the additional levels past 96 not that long ago and I am sure that they didn't anticipate that so many players would move so quickly through the newly added levels so in retrospect, I understand the price increase. However, I have a problem with the way it was handled with no prior notice.

At the end of the day, the fact still remains that I DO NOT LIKE the price increase

greygull
09-10-12, 09:16 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices

current thread on this topic