PDA

View Full Version : The new way to make sure you lose your diamond

alpha023
09-10-12, 05:44 PM
Advertise an item at 32 000 gold and charge 15 diamonds. (Stupid Orange Tree)

Yeah, they may say its a bug, when I get an answer in serveral days due to a normal high amount of requests... But I am already so mad at all the time they get spent without any warning. Have you ever noticed how you never make these mistakes when you don't have any diamonds? (It make me nervous when I have diamonds)

So far, I bought 75 diamond. And lost 62?
- 24 because the game decided I needed 2 mystery boxes. I clicked once and it bought boxes until I had no diamonds left.
- 20 because when I was rearranging I misscliked on buying a new display instead of using the one I had already in my inventory.
- 6 from finishing early cooking because it double tap.
- 12 to finish building too fast a stupid stove double by trying to double tap on it to see how much more I needed. (like my 84 neighbors weren't enough to get my parts from)

The food sell so slowly and for so little profit that I lose money when I cook. I have about 1 000 000 plates lying around, enough supplies for 1 year of not playing the game. (Then maybe I can afford to expand my bakery.)

At one point, when the game is not fun, you know its time to quit.

Thank you team lava its been a fun year and a half, you had a good game. :)

nnfashion
09-11-12, 12:31 AM
yeah, there more i have gems the more i nervous.

.i lost 8 gems without buy or make instant dish, mystery disappear
.spend 16gems for instant dish by accidentally double tap.
.accidentally tap on a counter cost 10gems that i don like.
.accidentally tap on a trampoline cost 10gems.
.accidentally tap on buying limited offer item cost 26gems which i don't like.

well, i almost get a heart attack everytime my finger flip on spend gems to buy thing i don like or tap on instantly finish the dish on the stove.
Been asking TL for gem conformation button abt hundred of times but TL don create that gems conformation button. Instead create Stormie n give us a surprise price hike -.-

kieranyeow
09-11-12, 01:57 AM
I Lost 52 Because Of Double Tapping!!!!

sinc823
09-11-12, 03:59 AM
Use to lose tons of gems playing this game on iPhone 4,
But recently transferred all games to iPad and never lost any gems anymore,
Maybe because the screen is too big and my fingers can't miss?
But still for the hundredths time : WE NEED A GEM CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djamilab
06-01-13, 12:30 PM
I have lost about 25 gems, too. :( its so bad that there is no GEM CONFIRMATION!!! Please make on!!

kooky panda
06-01-13, 04:07 PM
This is an older thread. More current thread on gem confirmation is
here.
Who wants a CONFIRM button? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&highlight=confirmation)