PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Neighbours

Unregistered
06-20-10, 02:33 PM
How do you delete neighbours?

Ellie
06-20-10, 03:30 PM
How do you delete neighbours?

You can't at the moment. Hopefully it will be introduced at some point.

Unregistered
06-21-10, 05:56 AM
I agree, you need to be able to delete neighbors, also I know someones said it before but their name should be faded out or something when they have nothing to water on their farm or when you've already watered them, It would allow you to spend more time watering neighbors that you are able to water.

Unregistered
06-21-10, 05:57 AM
I agree, you need to be able to delete neighbors. Neighbors lists are getting too long and people are not playing he game anymore and leaving farms.

also I know someones said it before but their name should be faded out or something when they have nothing to water on their farm or when you've already watered them, It would allow you to spend more time watering neighbors that you are able to water.

Unregistered
06-22-10, 08:11 PM
I agree with everyone that we should be able to delete neighbors. I also wish that we could be able to delete the 'could be' neighbors. I have a list of people pending that have obviously left the game, changed phones, etc. because their farms are totally dead and I still have to have their name with Pending next to it and I can't do anything about it.

Unregistered
06-25-10, 06:44 AM
They'll add this in an update soon I bet. For one, all Storm8 games give the player the option to remove team members. So it's something easy to do, they just haven't done it yet since it's such a new game. I'd say it's still a Beta game if you ask me.

Secondly, FarmVille is coming out (or has already) with their iPhone app. TeamLava is going to HAVE to do everything they can to keep us happy and not make the switch.

So, a little more time and patience is all we need.
:)

Unregistered
06-25-10, 07:14 AM
must be able to delete neighbors that dont return the favor of watering back your farm, when u daily water theirs.

Tomas-San
06-25-10, 07:17 AM
maybe when they do...itll be nicknamed "Farm Story Drop" or something quirky

Was expecting a tad more functionality than just the camera...but at least I got more gems to buy another horse..hehe

Unregistered
06-26-10, 02:52 AM
must be able to delete neighbors that dont return the favor of watering back your farm, when u daily water theirs.

STRONGLY AGREED
they dont say thanks or even water u backk "at least" when u water them
i dont want them to water my farm daily but at least water me back when i water yours "every day" daaah

AKA_Slug
06-26-10, 02:03 PM
Put me down for voting for this feature.

swati
06-26-10, 07:22 PM
STRONGLY AGREED
they dont say thanks or even water u backk "at least" when u water them
i dont want them to water my farm daily but at least water me back when i water yours "every day" daaah

I know there are people who don't water back - but there are also people like myself who make an effort to get back to every body, but just can't because of the connection issues. Every time the connection is lost, if you've just watered someone, it gets undone. I know because I've gone back to check, and I can still water which means my last water didn't count. I've done this over and over and eventually have to give up.

Unregistered
06-27-10, 10:03 AM
I know there are people who don't water back - but there are also people like myself who make an effort to get back to every body, but just can't because of the connection issues. Every time the connection is lost, if you've just watered someone, it gets undone. I know because I've gone back to check, and I can still water which means my last water didn't count. I've done this over and over and eventually have to give up.

i agree with you about the connection issues, but what I was talking about is that when people "check" there farms and COLLECT there plants "water by nbrs noted in wall" so they do have time to harvest and collect there crops but dont have time to say thanks or visit/ water back even 1 time :(
and if I have like 50 nbrs I tried my best to water them all :'(